HauntFreaks, EBislit Artwork by
fluffhead35 Scripting by
Bally Manufacturer
1978 Year

3 Screenshots

SilverBall Mania (Bally 1978)

originally modded from a 32assassin beta table in 2016
 August 2021 rebuild
 HauntFreaks - rebuilt layout, PF modded to fit layout, new and cleaned images, lighting, object and GI shadows, 
 Fluffhead35 - Added nFozzy Flippers, targetbouncer logic, flipper Rubberizer logic, and fleep sounds
 EBisLIT - playfield image

thanks to  Fluffhead35 for his passion to make this table play as amazing as it does.... 

Disclaimer:
Please do not redistribute, repost, repurpose or use the content for public or commercial purposes, images, or software code is prohibited without prior permission from author... in other words "dont be a POS"

Reason for disclaimer:
do to the total disrespect of the VP builders (tables, b2s, frontend , backend, etc.) and its community, certon talentless, low self esteem, trying to compensate individuals have taken it upon themselves to redistribute our work as if it is there god given right to do so.... the statements expressed are my personal opinions and not of VPU or its other members

https://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/7283-silverball-mania-bally-1978-b2s/
Contact Author First.
v10.6 optional

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

SilverBall Mania (Bally 1978) v1.2

HauntFreaks - v1.0 - rebuilt layout, PF modded to fit layout, new and cleaned images, lighting, object and GI shadows
             - v1.2 - more PF adjustments, added primitive apron, rails, lockdown, added missing leaf switches 

Fluffhead35 - v1.0 - Added nFozzy Flippers, targetbouncer logic, flipper Rubberizer logic, and fleep sounds
            - v1.2 - Spinner fixed, Realigned some posts and rubbers, Added missing Rubber Wall, Changed Rubber walls to Hit Threshold of 2
            - Added slingshot sound for Fleep to scoring Rubbers, Removed old sounds not being used anymore
            - Added logic to swap out ball card for 3 or 5 balls per game 

User Feedback