712 Downloads
5 From 2 reviews
39.45 MB File Size
Thalamus Created by
JPSalas, Thalamus Scripting by
Other - Pinball Manufacturer
1977 Year

1 Screenshot

This is my attempt on creating a EM table from the ground up. I can't read schematics, and I suck at a lot of things, so, bare with me. I even created my very first db2s.
I experimented with a lot of things, and about a week back I sent it of to Loserman asking if he knew how the EB worked (Dragon, not Dragoon) and he helped me on the way to get that resolved and pointing out some differences that had passed me by between those two.

Backglass is not 100% authentic because I had no info on what lamp number to use and it took a while before I found a youtube video showing how it looks with lights.

Playfield is from a very low res ipdb.

For what I've understood. This machine existed in two versions. One for the domestic Spanish market under the name Dragoon, and the other one Dragon. The only difference I could find is that the playfield used a Recreativos Franco logo, and had different colors on the apron, being a 4 player game and default a 3 baller.

The bumpers, I've seen in different configurations, after I created this, I noticed that most of them seems to use a orange hat, so, maybe one day I'll change it if someone else doesn't feel for it.

This release will be open for anyone to improve upon. On first modification, I want to get mentioned. If the table is improved upon by a second guy after that, I'm fine to get ignored.

With all my revisions, only when I started all over from scratch for the 3rd or 4th ? time, using Mississippi by JPSalas, Akilles50000 and Loserman, did I feel that I had something going.

So, of course, I want to thank those guys first and foremost, and the VP devs. Without any single one of them, VP would not be the same.

For those that wonder. Will it be a Dragon by Interflip ? Yes, it will. Feel it is better to release one and if there is something that needs to be fixed, I don't have to do it twice, hopefully.

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4872
Included
Yes
v10

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

v1.1  Slight changes to apron/plunger, changed bumper color, fixed the "inlane" lights and scoring related, added DOF provided by Nestorgian.

User Feedback