Tiki Bob's Atomic Beach Party (Original Theme 2021)

• Get Support
  • Create an account or sign in to download this
download_no_perm
4362 Downloads
5 From 22 reviews
39.47 MB File Size
Cheetah ROM Name
iDigStuff Created by
iDigStuff Artwork by
iDigStuff, Apophis, JPSalas Scripting by
Original Manufacturer
2021 Year

1 Screenshot

Old file is 1.0.1 update 1.1 is pending approval

Step into the world of Tiki Bob..

A mid century retro atomic adventure filled with beautiful women, partying aliens, exotic animals , and fiery volcanos.

AKA Tiki Bob's Exotic Beach Party (Original 2021)

Just wanted to personally thank everyone that was nice enough to lend their time on this project.

A special thank you to apophis for your big brain and stunning good looks;)

Created by iDigStuff
2021, version 1.0.0

Co-piloted by Apophis
B2S | media | scripting help| fleep sounds | nFozzy physics | ???

Special Thank You to VPin Workshop & Watacaractr & Scotty Wic & Peter G
Much appreciation to JP Salas & VPNation

DMD Artwork Joey B
Primitive assistance Andrei Maraklov
Testing by Rik Laubach, Apophis

Background info
https://thesearchfortiki.com/tiki-mug-hall-of-fame/tiki-bob/

MUSIC LINK LOCATED IN READ ME & TOP OF SCRIPT (Table will not work without it)

Unzip and put folder "tiki" into :\\visualpinball\music

Music Control

Right Magna = Next Track
Left Magna = Stop Music

The start button can also be used to skip tracks if the player does not have magnasave buttons.

Backglass & Front end media included in download

************************************************************************************

All Artwork, Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/12565-tiki-bobs-atomic-beach-party-original-2021-b2s-with-full-dmd/
Contact Author First.

What's New in Version 1.1

Released

As promised this is a tune up release for Tiki Bob.

This reduces the table size dramatically which is worth

the update alone but I've also included the fixes below.

-All files converted to reduce table size by over 100MB [MUCH SMALLER FILE]

- I reduced the ball reflections from my fantasy GI lighting [BIG IMPROVEMENT]

-Added a brighter ball image [EASIER TO SEE]

- Fixed some minor FX lighting issues [GREEN ALIEN GI, MOTEL LIGHTING,VOLCANO]

-Tweaked Insert lighting [1-5]

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

JoePicasso

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

When you got a creative theme, and you nail it this well. It makes it soo much more appealing. Im totally in love with this tables art design music and feel. It pull sme in and makes me watnt to keep playing. and This is just your first table? wow! .We will all be expecting amazing things from you from now on, from the king of altsound to mastering originals like this. you knocked it out of the park, ITs a must have. This is a great table to have and show your friends. its quirky and sexy, action and comedy. I love it! Well Done!

Link to review
MydknyteStyrm

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A perfect hit out of the park!

I have always been a huge fan of your work. The music you've chosen for previous tables like Charlie's Angles and Capt. Fantastic are personal favorites. This Tiki soundtrack has made your game an immediate keeper. The artwork is elegant, the physics and lanes are smooth like butter and anyone would be insane not to include this one on their cabinet. Highly original.

Link to review
WED21

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I usually don't care much for original pins but, THIS IS FANTASTIC!! Music goes great with the gameplay, the call outs are fantastic, and the UFO beaming the ball up is pure genius!! Great job!

Link to review
Goldchicco

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great job "Mr Altsound"!!!!!

Table is awesome and full of fun!!!!

Link to review
studlygoorite

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow, great stuff. Table looks, sounds, feels and plays great with a nice atmosphere!!! Thanks for creating and especially sharing it.

Link to review
goodtwist

One of the most immersive soundscapes of any table I have played. It's like taking a tiny vacation. – play great too. I love it! Thanks!

Link to review
GordonJames

Instant favorite in my collection. The black lighting effects of the table, the awesome music that reminds me of the 60's, the whole theme of the table is brilliant. Makes me want to try and find a tiki bar to hang out in.

I'm going to have to learn how to adjust the look of the ball so i don't lose it every couple of seconds though lol. It looks transparent at times to me. Thanks a million!

Link to review
DAMONRA

This table had me at Rumble! Awesome fun, and great soundtrack!!! This will definitely be featured in the VPX Original Showcase Episode #2.

Link to review
Tikimaster

· Edited by Retsamikit

I hereby declare this table to be an official Tiki table.
hula-aproovedsmall.gif.c411a8f496a7ee8807e41ef0876c8e72.gif

Link to review
akaravakis

The wife and I played this table for over an hour last night.

Its an excellent table, with a fun theme, it has beautiful artwork, great music & sound effects.

I particularly love the hotel neon bug zapper sound.. makes me smile everytime I hit it..

This is going into my normal game rotation.  Keep up the amazing work!!!

Link to review
RKip455

WOW... How I never seen this before today!   AMAZING ORIGINAL TABLE!

***** out of 5

RKip

Link to review
fisch

great work, table, b2s, graphics and sound are just top class

the best animated volcano

Link to review
loganchihuahua

What a fantastic table. This is the ultimate Tiki Lounge Pinball machine.  Wow.  I just love the music. The sound effects, overall theme, and feel of the table. It was such a joy to play over the Halloween weekend.  So Space Tiki!  Love it. Great Job!  Love the volcano and a lot of the small nuances. 

Link to review
bietekwiet

Very athmospheric gameplay. It captures the theme very well. Somehow it is a very relaxing table ...until the ball tumbles in the ferocious flesh eating leafy outlanes :).

Recommended table!

Link to review
shaunsin

· Edited by shaunsin

I've only played a few games so far but I love the theme on this one. Awesome design!

Link to review
MPTech

Awesome and Creative table, the SSF is great and the volcano is unexpected! Visually attractive and play and effects keeps you engaged and playing.
Great Job!

Link to review
yrplace18

On my machine the game loads and plays the music but the ball floats just above the shooter so it can't make contact with the ball to launch it. Anyone else seeing this and have a fix ? Game looks incredible and I am very anxious to play it....ThanksIMG_2188.thumb.jpg.adbf8ca16a91bda3c446eab5ea21dddc.jpg

Link to review