Taxi (Williams 1988) VPW Mod 1.2.2

(9 reviews)

2 Screenshots

Recommended Comments

Super excited about this! Fun table and given the VPW treatment is awesome!

Great update.  Table looks so much better.

For those with 3 screen cab (lcd dmd), make sure your screenres.txt is set correctly.  Launch game and hit F1. Uncheck use external dmd.

That way you get the correct dmd for this game to show on third screen.  (Assuming you downloaded a 3 screen b2s).

Awesome table, thanks a lot to all involved!
Also thanks again to the guys of the previous versions.  Man, time is running fast...

I can barely read some of the text in the inserts. Is that normal or is it some thing that I can adjust to make them show better?

I'm a big fan of this table, and this tune up looks beautiful and plays great.  Thanks to all involved.

Beautiful table. Williams really made some outstanding pinball creations during this timeframe. Quick question - does anyone have a POV for their cab that they are using with this one? On my display it's hard to stretch the corners to fit without cutting off the sides and I am always scared to start tweaking myself for fear it will screw up something. At any rate - thanks again!

awesome.  funny this is the table i offered to share my mod and got kicked out of the discord by Mr. Frenchy!  when i was one of the ones the helped start all this! lol  people and their control issues!  almost as bad as whiners!   you guys did a fantastic job on this.  one of the few i think is better than mine:)  thank you for sharing

On 9/1/2021 at 12:56 PM, jdsabin1 said:

Beautiful table. Williams really made some outstanding pinball creations during this timeframe. Quick question - does anyone have a POV for their cab that they are using with this one? On my display it's hard to stretch the corners to fit without cutting off the sides and I am always scared to start tweaking myself for fear it will screw up something. At any rate - thanks again!

Get in there and get your hands dirty. Anything done in the editor isn't saved until you give final approval. 

This build out of the box didn't need much tweaking on my set up. A little inclination,  a little x y . But every cab is different so one person's perfect POV may not work for someone else. Go experiment!