You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
hauntfreaks

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

I had the pleasure to watch this build evolve... and there is only one way to describe it, and thats "Mind Blowing!!", every aspect of the table was scrutinized down to the finest detail, over and over again, the physics, lighting, RTX ball shadow set this table at another level of realism I've never seen before.... VPW is forsure a premier building force

thanks guys for letting me be in the surgical amphitheater

TFTC promo.gif

Link to review
bigjuzza

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Have owned this real table a couple of times and regretted selling both times. This is the closest thing to the real table of any Virtual table out there. 

Amazing work to say the least.

Goes well with my themed Virtual machine as well dont you think❤

20210709_215238.jpg

Link to review
Mark70

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

For me one of the best and most impressive releases lately.
The table looks, plays and sounds superb!
It plays so great, it feels like playing a real machine.  Well balanced, and hard to stop playing another last game.
And wow, I really like the fantastic lighting and reflection effects.

I wasn't even a big fan of the game itself  before. But now I am.
Thanks a lot to all involved for sharing!
Cheers!

Link to review
drbranko

I've been following VPW releases for about a year now and I can say that their work is immaculate. Top quality choice for cab owners, they always give credit where due, I have only praise for the published tables (I also love their FastBreak version). This release is no exception. Please click on "see other files" for their portfolio. If I can publicly request a VPW table make over that would be the The Walking Dead... my favorite table. Thanks VPW!

Link to review
RajoJoey

I have followed the construction of the table for a long time and am thrilled by the obsession with detail of the VPin workshop group.
Every object is worked on down to the smallest detail. Insanely elaborate work that you do there. But the end result proves you right, because the tables have a fantastic quality.
There was no better version from TOTC. Great.
I am happy about every new table from you.

😍

Link to review
studlygoorite

I just played a couple games in VR :) this is shockingly beautiful. It has to be the best lighting I've ever seen.....and the table feels and plays great too. Thank you so much team!!!!

Link to review
BuffaloPinBro

Wow, simply incredible! The flashers, textures, everything is just a home run....VPW are VPIN gods!

Link to review
Rawd

Truly inspirational work of art.

Link to review
GGPinball

There are a lot of tables out there and I’ve played quite a few. But I must say, this is by far the most realistic I have experienced yet. 

I praise VPW on my YouTube channel all the time because the work that they all do is always amazing and essential downloads to any person’s cab. But this version of TFTC takes it a step further. 

I can compare this to the actual machine I play in my local arcade where the South Jersey Pinball League hold their weekly matches. I must say they are pretty spot on from what I can tell. 

But the most impressive feature of this table are the depth of the graphics. This table looks like the real deal. It has such polished detail and incredible lighting that I sometimes forget I’m playing a vpin. 

Pair this with a beautiful b2s and the full color rom and I could be happy playing this one alone for weeks. 

Bravo VPW! I don’t know if anything can come close to this until the new VP engine comes out (in the far far future.) Bravo!

Link to review
Cloda07

Tales from the Crypt Premium by the VPW mod team has quickly become one of my favourite tables. Everything happens at breakneck speed with slim margins for error but also with great strategic options.  VPW's reactive and tactile flipper physics and ball interaction is a joy to experience, as it makes you feel like you can be in full control of the ball (more than any other VPX table I've ever played before).  As others have said, it is pretty hard to stop playing once you get going... only one more game!

Link to review
Blacksad

Another beautiful release ! I Love it, many thanks to all your great team 😍

Link to review
ssol100

As always, VPW knocks it out of the park again.  Love refreshing some already great tables into something even better.  

Link to review
Jutsuka

Never played this table before, but since it's a VPW project I never hesitated to download, and as usual it was a clean, fun and realistic table and over and beyond that, what a lightshow it was! Backglass and table match each other perfectly, thanks for that @hauntfreaks.  Big thanks to all involved in the making of this excellent table!

Link to review
leerdtp

· Edited by leerdtp

Amazing !
The different lights effects/atmosphere works perfectly, the table is gorgeous !

Thank's to the team !

Link to review
Lumby

As written elsewhere, it's just a great release. Have played it like never before.
So I look forward to seeing what you bring in the future.

Link to review

The detail and effort on this table is apparent upon loading it up.  I just played a few games on this and its so much fun to play.  Amazing job from an amazing team.  Thank you.

Link to review

User Feedback