Batman 66 Stern Tribute  1.1.0

(57 reviews)

3 Screenshots

Recommended Comments

On 7/24/2021 at 8:42 PM, Rickmc said:

Daphishbowl,

Sadly 1.1 does not fix the pup crash when exiting on my system

edited: I exited popper and decided to do a full reinstall of b66.  I am unable to delete the b66_orig pup directory as 7 .ttf font files are locked by the system.  b66_orig/FONTS directory.  Maybe that is a clue that could help decipher why 1.1 still crashes the pup server on my system.

Just curious, did anyone figure out a workaround or anything to have popper work for other pup tables after quitting this table? Thanks.

38 minutes ago, Dak38 said:

Just curious, did anyone figure out a workaround or anything to have popper work for other pup tables after quitting this table? Thanks.

I literally just got it fixed 4 days ago.  I am using ghost spectre and have been reticent to ever run windows update for fear it would ruin everything.  I got a new nvme m.2 drive installed and cloned my ssd to it.  I unplugged the ssd to keep as a backup and decided to roll the dice with the new m.2 drive knowing I could just reclone if it went to sh*t.  I must preface this by saying I already updated nvidia drivers to 8/31/2021 release and that didn't help.  I ran windows update and went for all additional drivers for intel system stuff, vc++ redist., .net updates, everything.  I had bad ball stutter when not running in force exclusive mode which is what I was living with as force exclusive caused popper to not close the pup server.  Ball lag was completely gone.  Experimenting further, I enabled force full screen and ran it from popper again.  Of course no stutter but even better?  No pup crashes when I exited the game!!!!  I have been playing it for 4 days and confirm no more pup crashes and no ball lag!  You will have to spend some time removing all the fluff that gets installed with the updates like skype, one drive, weather on the task bar etc.  Small price to pay...

@daphishbowl I have been meaning to write you to let you know...

Edited by Rickmc

the score only updates between balls and at end of game?! help me plzzzz this table is soooo good

17 hours ago, nodz509 said:

the score only updates between balls and at end of game?! help me plzzzz this table is soooo good

This is a new one but things that come to mind are 

1) Make sure you are on the latest pinup (link is in the descriptions tab)

2) make sure you are running VPX 10.6 not 10.7. 

On 9/28/2021 at 6:53 PM, daphishbowl said:

This is a new one but things that come to mind are 

1) Make sure you are on the latest pinup (link is in the descriptions tab)

2) make sure you are running VPX 10.6 not 10.7. 

im running 10.7 i bet thats it.....hey the arcade i work in is about to get a big lebowski machine  if someone was to walk me thru it i could get you scans  of all the artwiork etc etc and i can  beta test to help provide physics suggestions or provide video of the way the ball reacts etc etc.  we also have all the new sterns except godzilla and plenty of other games,  i would love to be able to help in somke way give back t0 this community....i love what you guys are doing and this bm66 is an amazing accomplishment i cant wait to see what you guys are cooking up....is anyone actually working on spike emulation or is that a pipe dream?

Exelente trabajo, pero alguien me podria decir como configurar el DMD y el backglas, Siempre me aparecen en el Playfield unque ya tenga  ya configuradas las pantallas del PUP igual me aparecen en el Playfield..Ayuda por favor!!.Gracias!!!!!!

Como dicen las instrucciones en la sección "Details" (Detalles) "Corra el correspondiente archivo .bat que le acomode mejor", depende cuantos monitores y estilo de DMD.

Prueba esto y nos reportas que tal te fué.

PD: Estoy haciendo una versión en español. Está verde aún, pero ya están todos los letreros del script en español. Ahora voy por los elementos gráficos de la tabla, y los audios originales en español. Al final vendrá el Pupack.  Y si Daphisbowl está de acuerdo, lo liberaré para todos.

19 hours ago, elmiro said:

Exelente trabajo, pero alguien me podria decir como configurar el DMD y el backglas, Siempre me aparecen en el Playfield unque ya tenga  ya configuradas las pantallas del PUP igual me aparecen en el Playfield..Ayuda por favor!!.Gracias!!!!!!

No hablo español, pero necesitas poner la pantalla 2 y la pantalla 4 en el cristal trasero en la configuración del cachorro

3 hours ago, Djfraleo said:

Como dicen las instrucciones en la sección "Details" (Detalles) "Corra el correspondiente archivo .bat que le acomode mejor", depende cuantos monitores y estilo de DMD.

Prueba esto y nos reportas que tal te fué.

PD: Estoy haciendo una versión en español. Está verde aún, pero ya están todos los letreros del script en español. Ahora voy por los elementos gráficos de la tabla, y los audios originales en español. Al final vendrá el Pupack.  Y si Daphisbowl está de acuerdo, lo liberaré para todos.

No pensé en varios idiomas.  ¿La ROM tiene idiomas alternativos para el audio?

PERFECTO!!, Muchas gracias, solucionado!!, uso Tres pantallas, pero a veces algunas animaciones de las puntuacion del DMD me aparecen encima del Blackstage...a que se puede deber este error??

50 minutes ago, elmiro said:

PERFECTO!!, Muchas gracias, solucionado!!, uso Tres pantallas, pero a veces algunas animaciones de las puntuacion del DMD me aparecen encima del Blackstage...a que se puede deber este error??

necesitas actualizar Pup a la última versión.  hay un enlace en la descripción

19 hours ago, daphishbowl said:

No pensé en varios idiomas.  ¿La ROM tiene idiomas alternativos para el audio?

I really don't know. But I can get the old shows and change the original audio with the audio from the shows.

The rom usually has menus in other languagues, but not the audio. It will be like the Flintstones pupack spanish audio from shows, combined with  some "free" redesign (just to "translate" table signs).

In fact, the VP team need to work on this, some kind of dictionary table of all text in the game, so anyone can translate it to their own lenguague, and pinball could gets more "universal", like the wordpress world.  Just my 2 cents.

Hey there @daphishbowli am running this table on vpx 10.7 as of right now. I have one 144hz 2560x1440 monitor and the other one used for the pup pack is a 60hz 1280x1024 one. I keep getting huge fps drops which leads to immense ball stutter. I have vsync enabled, one moment its at 144fps, then the next second its down to 90. Have you heard of this issue before? Can't seem to find the solution   :(.

Sorry if my question is stupid, I just arrived to the virtual pinball scene, and this table, which is showcased, caught my eye. I see the is a vpx and also pup files. The pup files I see are on mega, and link is dead, but I see nobody in comments asking for a reupload. is there something I am missing here? Can I find those files anywhere else, or will they will be reuploaded? thanks!

Thank you so much for this amazing table! I took the plunge into the Pinup world because of this table.

Edited by kabe586

Having difficulty when installing 3 monitor set up, starts off great then the video for the full dmd jumps to the black glass? is there any way I can fix this?

1 hour ago, jasovict20 said:

Having difficulty when installing 3 monitor set up, starts off great then the video for the full dmd jumps to the black glass? is there any way I can fix this?

If you read the past post you will find the answer you need

Got everything up but dmd is showing on playfield, Im using a real dmd if anyone can help point me in the right direction. Thanks

Hello. first of all thank those who have worked on this. Thank you. I am new and I have several tables working for my project. But this type of table is new to me and I would like to know where I have to place the b66_orig folder. Please help.

Hello. first of all thank those who have worked on this. Thank you. I am new and I have several tables working for my project. But this type of table is new to me and I would like to know where I have to place the b66_orig folder. Please help.