download_no_perm
6407 Downloads
4.9 From 8 reviews
Hawkeyez88 Created by
Joey Beaulieu Artwork by
Nailbuster Scripting by

1 Screenshot

About This File

The long awaited - long anticipated Goonies!

So many people to thank - Nailbuster, Andrew Walsh, Opeckie, Javier for the conversion Fluffhead35, Joey Beaulieu, Todd Adams. A lot of people had a piece of this at one point! There's 2 playfields included, pick the one you want with the editor or make a copy of the table and use them both! PuPDMD options are at the top of the table script for your setups, PuPPack options are included for a few different setup options as well. Enjoy.

Must be on 1.4.6 or newer. If you're having issues with the overlay / BG screen being black your pinup files are out of date.

https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=beta_releases&s[]=beta

What's New in Version 2.0.0   See changelog

Released

2 New Overlays. Thanks to the original artists, and David Carre & Mikus LeGrand for the 2 new PuPOverlays. If you want to choose which one you like better, use the included editthispuppack.bat file and change the "PlayFile" option of BackGlassAlpha to the other png file.

User Feedback