Post Time (Williams 1969) 1.0.0

(4 reviews)

• Like 58
  • Upvote 7

1 Screenshot

Recommended Comments

Seems there is a list of people to thank for this one. Scottacus ,Whirlwind, Wildman, Wimkujijp, Borgdog and of course to you Bord for actually seeing it trough. Table preview, looks amazing, as expected, pretty sure I'll be giving this a "high star", putting it into the "competition alternatives". Thank you very much !

• Like 2

I still remember the time when i only played the modern 1992+ tables. I were stupid.  And then i started a bord EM table. Since that time everything is different :)

Thank you so much for this masterpiece Bord, Borgdog, Wildman, Scottacus, Whirlwind, Wimkujijp! Hope i not forgot someone lol.

• Like 5

Thank you Bord and everyone involved. Your EM tables is making me fall in love with titles I would otherwise never play :)

• Like 1

Amazing table, love the designs of these old mechincal tables.

Edited by WrATH2000
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, Shannon said:

Another gorgeous table....I can't wait to see Heatwave!

Thanks! Heat Wave is coming along slowly:

image.thumb.png.613084526aa10ba5a8ebcd726e240f3d.png

• Like 4

Any possibility of Paddock the sister table of Post Time? Probably wouldn't take much to do that one since you did this one already...

4 minutes ago, loserman76 said:

Any possibility of Paddock the sister table of Post Time? Probably wouldn't take much to do that one since you did this one already...

No plans, but I think all it would need is a new back glass and to kill the AAB and extended play options. I'll keep my eye out for a good image. The one we had for Post Time's bg was rough to say the least.

This is spot on gorgeous.  Getting very spoiled with these exceptional creations.  Big thanks bord, Scott and support crew!

• Like 3

Anyone, who doesn't like the old tables, is not a real pinball lover IMHO. Wonderful table. thank you.

• Like 2

Another fine looking release. I can't wait to give this one try. Thank you to all involved and thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Nice release!  BTW to those playing the table if you hold the left flipper button it will bring up the options menu.  Give "extended play" a try, it can lead to some nice scores if you get the ABCD all lit.  The really nice thing is that it doesn't reset the ABCD lights like an add-a-ball would, it just kicks the ball back into play.  Very unusual for a pin.

• Like 1