5 From 6 reviews
167.28 MB File Size
bord Created by
bord Artwork by
scottacus Scripting by
Williams Manufacturer
1969 Year

2 Screenshots

Post Time is a classic Williams EM with a feature unique to this game. Beneath the apron is an extended play unit that kicks the ball back into play after a drain when extended play is lit. This is similar to add-a-ball (also a gameplay option on Post Time) except that lights don't reset and the ball comes from below the apron.

Just before the pandemic started borgdog pointed out the extended play feature to me and said how cool it would be to see it in action. I redrew the playfield art and scanned some plastics that I had sitting in a box. Then the pandemic hit and this game languished for a year. It was recently dusted off and scottacus got it scripted and built a new b2s. Thanks to whirlwind for his testing and sound work. Thanks to Wildman for his backglass image. Thanks to wimkujijp for making his previous version of this game which sparked the discussion with borgdog.

Hold left flipper button before game starts for an option menu for game mode, chimes, sound settings, etc.

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1853
included in download
Contact Author First.
v10

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

Brand new B2S from a complete redraw by Shannon. Brought to life by Scottacus. Thanks to you both!

User Feedback