38.01 MB File Size
HauntFreaks, Loserman76 Created by
HauntFreaks Artwork by
Loserman76 Scripting by
Bally Manufacturer
1973 Year

2 Screenshots

Nip-It (Bally 1973)
this is another table i've always wanted to revisit, that Losterman and I worked on together in the past
based on Losermans most recent version
upgrades include:

• new playfield
  • new plastics
  • lighting
  • GI shadows
  • primitive holes

table features:

• BalliGator, is a ball-grabbing device in the upper right playfield, its activated by the 'Gator' button (right magsave button)
  • Zipper-Flippers
  • Multiball

table historical value:
from pinrescue
Nip-It played a big part in the TV series “Happy Days” it was the pinball machine Fonzie, Richie Cunningham and the whole gang played in Arnold’s Diner. “Nip It” more or less was featured on one episode when the local vendor made the big mistake of replacing it with a different Bally from 1973 Time Zone. All hell broke loose in Arnold’s and Nip It was brought back and remained there happily ever after until the last show. Needless to say Nip It was and is an extremely popular pinball machine.

Disclaimer:
Please do not redistribute, repost, repurpose or use the content for public or commercial purposes, images, or software code is prohibited without prior permission from author

Reason for disclaimer:
do to the total disrespect of the VP builders (tables, b2s, frontend , backend, etc.) and its community, certon talentless, low self esteem, trying to compensate individuals have taken it upon themselves to redistribute our work as if it is there god given right to do so.... the statements expressed are my personal opinions and not of VPU or its other members

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1680
https://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/6621-nip-it-bally-1973-b2s/
Contact Author First.
v10

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

version 1.1

• brighter GI 
  • G5K ball scratches
  • small tweaks here and there....

User Feedback