About This File
This is a VR Room conversion of AgentEighty6's Dungeons and Dragons table. Many thanks for permission to Mod!
I hope you have your magnasave buttons ready, because you'll need them for this table. It takes a bit to get used to, but once you get a feel for it, it's actually a very fun table.
VR Room options in script : 0 = dragon room (default) 1= Minimal room
A special thanks to:
AgentEighty6 for making the table
Dillman for making the topper backbox asset
UnclePaulie for making the Alphanumerics, constant advice, and for testing the table (and for pointing out a few flaws)
Rawd for testing out the table and pointing out a few things
Arvid for the 360 sphere and the guide on how to use it
3rdAxis for the Rock floor assets
Sixtoe for his templates
V 1.0 Release
- Added all VR Cabinet primatives, 360 and minimal room
- Updated the backglass displays for use in VR (Alphanumerics by UnclePaulie)
- Added topper, backglass and flashers on both (including flashing dragon)
- The original apron was showing artifacts in VR. Redone
- Added Animated Slingshots
- The ball was getting stuck at the end of the right dragon lair rail, fixed.
- Readjusted back panel flashers
- Adjusted a few table lights