• Like 168
  • Upvote 25

2 Screenshots

Recommended Comments

Thank you!  I know this will be great because it was tuned up by VPW.  #VpwFanboy 😘

• Like 2

The last month I've been playing this almost every weekend with my friend. Testing the new updates, constantly improving. Always loved the game. Have to say, you transformed a fun playing game into a top favorite. It is a show off, and will most probably be picked in our head to head beer drinking competitions for months to come. Love you guys.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Can't wait to try this out.  I only expect the best from you boys.  And you always meet my expectations.  Keep up the great work!!!

Thank you!!!!!!

Wow man they just keep comin'. These Work-shopped tables are incredible. Man VP's come along way. thanks for another great addition to the cab.

Great job as usual by the VPW team! Looks great and plays great! Thank you for sharing and I'm already looking forward to the next release.

Are you freaking kidding. i just got a Midnight madness 5 ball multiball at Midnight AU Melbourne time. WTH?. Cant be a coincidence.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, dazzadasha said:

Are you freaking kidding. i just got a Midnight madness 5 ball multiball at Midnight AU Melbourne time. WTH?. Cant be a coincidence.

That's what Midnight Madness modes are for... they kick off at Midnight if someone is playing the game at that time.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Dazz said:

That's what Midnight Madness modes are for... they kick off at Midnight if someone is playing the game at that time.

Hi fellow Dazz. Never had one happen. what blew me away was that it was synced to my pc clock, um, I think. It freaked me out at first.

Perfect! Just perfect. Man oh man, you guys are magicians! Superb playability, topnotch graphics. Thanks for sharing another gem. 

I missed Amy.  Thanks for getting this reupped and wonderful.  This game can now get the love it deserves.

• Like 1

When I load this table even before I coin in, the ball that is being held in the center lets loose and drains. Then when I start the table, it loads 2 balls on every turn. So two balls are in play almost all the time and when one drains, it goes back into the plunger. I tried downloading the ROM again, and deleted NV RAM, but no luck. Anyone else having this problem? Everything works fine on other versions of Congo. I'm running 10.7 REV 185. 

Update - 10.7 REV 192 fixed it.

45 minutes ago, drivin33 said:

When I load this table even before I coin in, the ball that is being held in the center lets loose and drains. Then when I start the table, it loads 2 balls on every turn. So two balls are in play almost all the time and when one drains, it goes back into the plunger. I tried downloading the ROM again, and deleted NV RAM, but no luck. Anyone else having this problem? Everything works fine on other versions of Congo. I'm running 10.7 REV 185. 

VPW tables are done with 10.6. There is some stability issues with 10.7, so we haven't taken it to use. I've heard it has many improvements in editor, but atm we must keep the table quality as good as possible. So please, play our releases with 10.6.

• Like 1