282.77 MB File Size
bountyh ROM Name
bord Created by
bord/siggi Artwork by
bord Scripting by
Gottlieb Manufacturer
1985 Year

3 Screenshots

Bounty Hunter is a great throwback to an earlier solid state era. It features fun gameplay and a killer art package that remains unique in all of pinball.

This project was passed on to me by armyaviation, who worked with siggi to do his incredible work on the playfield. Other big players include leandre for the plastic scans and 32assassin for script help. Behind the scenes I received a lot of great help from kingdids, benji, flupper, and tomate as I tried to get Octane for Blender up and running. Also thanks to the usual team of beta testers for the feedback and friendship. As usual thanks to rothbauerw, fleep, nfozzy for the additional framework that adds a little something special to these projects.

https://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/2948-bounty-hunter-gottlieb-1985/
Contact Author First.
v10

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

DarthVito - VR room

TastyWasps - VR digits, integration, troubleshooting

Hauntfreaks - DT backdrop

Bord - various visual tweaks (minor)

This version requires VPX 10.8+

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

freakazoidman

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Aiiaiiiaaaaa...du..du.duuu!  Yes Im almost humming the title track from the Good the Bad and the ugly which this catchy table music obviously was inspired by. Love it when older tables is shown some love. This western themed table has gotten some nice updates . Trying to get that bounty is super hard and fun, just like it should be.  Extremely fun and addictive gameplay. Bounty Hunter shows us that there are other great western themed tables other than Cactus Canyon. Great work @bord and team!

Link to review
goodtwist

Beautifully executed table that's a lot of fun. Love the art.Great job guys!

Link to review
Benjamin77

Je prends beaucoup de plaisir à jouer à cette table. Très bien réalisée sur le plan graphique et sonore. La physique de la balle est top. Cette table est simple à comprendre et les défis sont sympas. Je me suis inscrit au stand de tir et j'ai dressé mon chat pour attaquer le bandit. Il est en train de s'aiguiser les canines. J'y retourne, je me suis fabriqué l'étoile de Shérif! 

Bravo! Continuez ainsi!

Link to review
rjclarkee

Ive never seen this table before. Holy crap you did a number on this, I LOVE IT!  Instant download of all your stuff. respect x

Link to review
ItchyRobot

Man, the soundtrack on this table is awesome. And the artistic lighting! And the physics... and the

top notch, as with all your tables

Link to review
Numiah

I really love how the lights under the inserts somewhat shine through the other inserts.
Now that is one big eye on small details right there!

Amazing work

Link to review
naeromagus

I have always been drawn to this table. For some reason I Really enjoy the music and sound of this one. Another beautiful recreation Thanks to you bord . (all of your creations are really well done, love the sound samples) :)

Maybe you can help. my DOF works for the flippers and a couple other table items but not for the bumpers or the slings anyone else? 

Link to review
BeachBumTN

@bord I had downloaded this table when you first released it but seeing it pop up on the list here on VPU I had to play it again. The graphics on the playfield and backglass are SO good - such a great looking table.  It is seeing a great deal of play (again) this evening.  Thanks again for this incredible contribution.

Link to review
CactusDude

A beautifully done table - my compliments to the authors. I'm glad to see this one back up after VPinball's shut down.

Link to review