download_no_perm
830 Downloads
5 From 3 reviews
242.73 MB File Size
3rdaxis Created by
Williams Manufacturer
1994 Year

1 Screenshot

Recreation of the Williams classic from 1994, "The Flintstones". By the development team of g5k, 3rdaxis, DJRobX and Dark.

Developed using 10.6, install the final release of 10.6 to play.

If you have not installed 10.6 final you may get script errors.

Script options are available, mainly to help performance.

Magna save to cycle through LUTs, if you want to set a new default LUT use the script option.

Includes Surround Sound Feedback (SSF).

Thanks for some stuff from the vp9 version, DOF code etc (thanks to JPSalas and those who helped make that original one). Special thanks to Dark who provided the Bronto, Dictabird and cleaned up the 3D scans of building toys. To SlyDog for reference of his real machine and putting up with me. To Dave C for his support. Other thanks to the colorisation team Slippifishi and Wob and those in the community who supported this development and help make it possible. Final big thanks to the VPX and VPM development teams. 
What a great fun game... hope you all enjoy -

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE OR DISTRIBUTION. PLEASE DO NOT MASS RE-DISTRIBUTE ROMS OR TABLES. Any unauthorized distribution may result in legal action taken against the party(s) in question.

https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=888&picno=9361
3rdaxis

User Feedback