Clash Pro, Audio Ammunition (Rhodes 2020)

• Get Support
  • Create an account or sign in to download this
download_no_perm
2427 Downloads
5 From 5 reviews
84.75 MB File Size
clash.zip ROM Name
Onevox, JPSalas Created by
Onevox Artwork by
JPSalas, Onevox Scripting by
Original Manufacturer
2020 Year

1 Screenshot

JP Salas, Flupper, Bord, Thalamus, Xenonph
Advice, Testing, DOF & Tutorials: Schreibi34, Loserman76, Scottywic, The Loafer, RiK, LynnInDenver, cyberpez, DJRobX, Bambi Plattfuss, DocPinball, Carny Priest, Arngrim,, nfozzy

NOTE: This is not a new version of The Clash Pro, formerly on the VPinball site.

This is an update to "The Clash," released in 2018, a mod to JPSalas' Rock Encore table. This is a "heavy" mod with significant changes to game flow and play. Mods not permitted.

I wanted a game with longer game play and more 3D models to make it more visually appealing (especially for the VR crowd). I've added three pop bumpers, a kicker, and raised the center loop to a plexi and wire ramp. I've also created a new backglass. See installation and changlog notes for details on changes.

This does not include the music files. Instructions are below on how to add yourself. If you added The Clash music to the previous version, this will use the same files. Securing and formatting songs yourself adds complexity I know. But it's the right thing to do. And The Clash is definitely worth it.

Recommended Song List, 18 song version:

CLSHA00 - Outside Broadcast or Magnificent Dub,  CLSH1 - Revolution Rock, CLSH2 - I'm Not Down, CLSH3-  Lightning Strikes, CLSH4-  Spanish Bombs, CLSH5-  This is Radio Clash, CLSH6-  Clampdown,  CLSH7- Clash City Rockers, CLSH8 -Death or Glory, CLSH9 -  London Calling, CLSH10-  Should I Stay or Should I Go, CLSH11- Overpowered by Funk, CLSH12 - Rock The Casbah,  CLSH13- Let's Go Crazy, CLSH14-  Train in Vain, CLSH15 - I'm So Bored with the USA, CLSH16- Safe European Home, CLSH17- Police on my Back, CLSH18 -Gates of the West

(Please note: Song lengths (in milliseconds) in the script  may not be accurate for your song additions. (I often edited out song beginnings if there was some chatter or slow intro). [ Song info is found on lines 430-478. Song lengths must be entered in two places, one is stop and one is start song] See below for how to calculate song lengths in milliseconds.

NOTE: Distribution of this table or its related files on a computer, virtual pinball machine or storage device, which is SOLD as part of a commercial product, or sharing this file on a public website, or via a file transfer process, is not allowed.

Add music: Buy The Clash songs you want and convert to .mp3 and rename them similar to the recommendations,  i.e. CLSH17, then place in your Music folder.  Determine the length in milliseconds of each song using software like Audacity; this allows for looping the song if you good enough to play through an entire song.

Example:

Case 5:PlayMusic"CLSH6.mp3":Gate2.timerinterval=224300:Gate2.timerenabled=1

224300 milliseconds = 3 minutes 44 seconds 300 milliseconds.<<song length

3 mins  x 60 secs x 1000 = 180000, plus 44 secs.  x 1000 = 224000, plus 300 milliseconds = 224300

Included in file
No
No

User Feedback