About This File
Prepare for the creepiest pinball game ever! My new "Big Bloody Mike" mod to my PinEvent update of SLAMT1LT's Halloween table now has Michael Myers literally stalking you on the playfield and in your game room! You can try to run away in VR.... but he will always follow you and find you wherever you hide!
Using the newest features of BAM for custom animated FBX models and "real" spotlight flashers, allows for a pinball horror experience only seen before in AAA PC games.
SLAMT1LTs original Halloween Ultimate Pro table has also been slashed up with an awesome new PinEvent update.
This table now has PinEvent support for DOF / MX Leds / PuP-Pack / SSF / PUPDMD / PUP Stream
- PinEvent 1.4 or higher installed
- Future Pinball
- you MUST update to BAM 1.5-318 or higher!
- Pinup Player 1.45 or higher (for optional PuP features)
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS and MORE INFO:
- the table, PuP-Pack, and new Install Instructions PDF are all included at the new download link
- everything you need to know is included in the Install Instructions PDF (included in the table's ZIP file)
PinEvent Features for this table:
- MX Leds
- PUP Stream
Option 0 - DMD - Backglass
Option 1 - Real DMD - Backglass
Option 2 - Full DMD - Backglass
Option 3 - Full DMD on Backglass
Option 4 - Backbox AIO - Square - Speaker Panel, Full DMD, Backglass
Option 5 - Backbox AIO - 4x3 and 5x4 - Speaker Panel, Full DMD, Backglass
Option 6 - PUP Stream - Desktop - Full DMD, Backglass
TerryRed's "Big Bloody Mike" mod:
new animated Michael Myers, on the playfield and in the game room (he will follow you wherever you go during attract mode)
new moving "real" spotlight flashers that act as flashlights looking for Michael in the dark (very cool effect)
new flashlight ball in The Chase
game room wall shows tv signal in Stop It
new bloody effects during Stop It (playfield and game room wall)
Michael Myers will hide and appear at different events in most modes
creepy as F**K in VR!
TerryRed features and fixes
- automatically hide HUD DMD when VR mode is used
- adjusted Post Processing and Inserts Lighting (can be changed in TABLE OPTIONS)
- added option for adjusting brightness for light inserts
- added option for adjusting brightness for flashers
- added full PinEvent support (DOF, MX Leds, PuP SSF, PuP DMD, PuP Videos)
- added PUPDMD options for 4:1 LCD DMD, Real DMD, 16:9 FullDMD
- added a "Game Completed" that resets all modes (after all ladder modes are completed)
- changed Attract mode if PUPDMD is being used (for PUPDMD attract mode music)
- many many fixes and updates to allow all game modes to work properly and finish
- SLAMT1LT for so many amazing FP tables!
- ravarcade for the amazing updates to BAM and FP he has brought us over the last few years
- Nailbuster for Pinup Player
- Chris Leathley for Future Pinball
For SLAMT1LT's latest Future Pinball tables, goto his website:
Video demo of the "Big Bloody Mike" mod