481 Downloads
5 From 2 reviews
136.13 MB File Size
Rawd Created by
Williams Manufacturer
1987 Year

1 Screenshot

Update Version 1.1.0!

VR ROOM version of nFozzy's Space Station!  I had so much fun building this room around this incredible table.  I hope you all enjoy it!  Full credit goes to nFozzy for this really advanced and well made VPX table. It has always been one of my favourites and I have enjoyed playing it a lot.  I have not touched the physics, graphics, or gameplay.  nFozzy had already coded the segmented display, so it was fairly easy to move and get working in VPVR.  DMD capture software is NOT required for this table.  I was unable to get hold of nFozzy, and therefore I do not have his express permission to release this.  He has not been active in the forums for over a year.   I hope all is well with him, and when he gets back, he is able to enjoy this version of his table.  If for any reason he is unhappy with this release (mod of his table), I told him in a message sent, that I would respect his wishes and take the file down.

VPX table: nFozzy
Based on Hmueck's VP9 table
SFX by Knorr and Clark Kent
Thanks to 3rdAxis for the new metal and plastic for the ramps and wires.  3rdAxis also provided the cabinet components.
Thanks to Rascal for the Space Station topper model.
Thanks to Steely for the Skybox primitive.
Thanks to The Loafer for beta testing.

Thanks to Leojreimroc for the new backglass work in 1.1.0
Thanks always to Randy Davis, The VP development team, and Caligula for bringing us VPVR

Enjoy!

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2261
Rawd
nFozzy

What's New in Version 1.1.0

Released

All new working Backglass GI and Lighting (Thanks Leojreimroc, awesome work!)
All new cabinet and backbox models with new textures (Thanks Hauntfreaks for the textures)
All new cabinet hardware
Animated coin door and manual added (Press End)
Minimal room added as an option (Right Magnasave).
New animations throughout, and old animations cleanup (should look smoother now)
Entire room/texture/and code cleanup Reducing file size by 45mb.

User Feedback