VR Room Apollo 13 (Sega 1995) 1.1

(2 reviews)

• Like 25
  • Upvote 5

1 Screenshot

About This File

Added the VR conversions to this table that was done by Balater (Thanks for the permission to mod!), originally done by Herweh, Fransisco666, and 32assassin.  I used the dark image from chucky87's backglass file and imported into the table.

I had to do quite a few VR mods to get it to look good (all documented in the script).  Lots of lighting changes and a lot of work on the grill and blastoff flashers. And a lot of other changes, all documented in the script.  Sixtoe provided a once over and had a couple lighting recommendations. Retro27 also helped with the cabinet graphics, a topper, and a flasher for the start button.

Once again, I changed the typical minimal room slightly to have a wood floor, and a slightly different wall... which gives an appearance of lighting from the pinball machine casting on the wall.  You can change back to the original walls and floor in the options section of the script.  

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!  And thanks again to Balater, retro27and always Sixtoe!

V 1.0:  VR Tweaks, custom environment, and several other adjustments to fit and look right in VR.

User Feedback