Twister (Sega 1996) with VR Room 1.2.6

(5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

V1.0:

Added the VR conversions to this table that was done by DJRobX, 32assassin, and francisco666 .  

I did quite a few VR mods to get it to look good (all documented in the script).  Sixtoe provided a once over and did a couple additional  tweaks. 

V1.1 is a significant update.   Fleep Sounds Added.  It sounds amazing!

V1.2.4 This is another substantial update.  I've implemented nFozzy / Roth's physics and flipper updates and tricks.  It plays incredible now!  I've also done additional VR and material updates.  

Thanks to nFozzy, Roth, Sixtoe, as well as Bord for the great video tutorials on how to implement.  Also, the VPW team for all the work they do, I've been able to learn from them, and ensure that everything that's been added is done correctly!

V1.2.5:

Thanks to tomate for making some modifications to the LUT, ramps, bumpers, and a few other edits!

V1.2.6:

- Added a 2nd rubberizer effect based off the VPW taxi table, per request.  
- Tomate added a playfield shadow flasher to add depth to playfield.  Option to turn on and off in the script.

Also, it now works for desktop, cab, and VR Room.

***  NOTE:  The table will default to desktop/cabinet mode the first time you play.  Magna Save / Control buttons will toggle the rooms.  *** VR Users - YOU NEED TO toggle the room to the view you want.

I've added a VR Clock (thanks to Rajo Joey for letting me use a clock from his room, and to the original clock developer/s).  You can turn it off in the script.

I've added 6 VR Room environments.  Magna save / control buttons toggle them.  3 minimal rooms, and 3 sphere rooms.  (Thanks to Rajo for letting me use the sphere objects from his rooms.  And thanks to the original sphere developer/s).

User Feedback