VR ROOM Last Action Hero (Data East 1993)

• Get Support
  • Create an account or sign in to download this
download_no_perm
365 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
76.44 MB File Size

1 Screenshot

About This File

Added the VR conversions to this table that was done by Bigus (Thanks for the permission to mod!), and originally Javier .   The movie, IMO, isn't that good.  But the table is a lot of fun to play!  Sixtoe provided a once over and did a couple additional tweaks, including better looking ramps and some lighting mods. 

Once again, I changed the typical minimal room slightly to have a wood floor, and a slightly different wall... which gives an appearance of lighting from the pinball machine casting on the wall.  You can change back to the original walls and floor in the options section of the script.  I also have a set of pictures for the walls with Arnold on the left with fire, and Arnold and the kid on the right.  Simple to change to the room environment you want in the settings.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!  And thanks again to Bigus and Sixtoe!

Have a working VPVR install.

In the script set 0 for Modern Minimal Walls, floor, and roof , 1 for Toby's original walls and floor, and 2 for Last Action Hero walls.

If you want the color ROM, thanks to Dtatane  for the time and effort he put in.  You can find the link here: 

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/5882-last-action-hero/?fbclid=IwAR3pCrrCfqM7DpA22Wtq0punuPar-S4GrTgZK0yF-sCL-IioCZZtCkGbDVc

V 1.0:  VR Tweaks, custom environment, and a few other minor adjustments to fit in VR Cab.

User Feedback