• Get Support
  • Create an account or sign in to download this
download_no_perm
489 Downloads
5 From 1 review
73.52 MB File Size

1 Screenshot

About This File

Added the VR conversions to this table that was done by Goldchicco (Thanks for the permission to mod!).  

I did quite a few VR mods to get it to look good (all documented in the script).  Sixtoe provided a once over, updated the ramps, and other stuff.  I updated the race car ramps and got the cars to move on the new path.

V 1.0:  VR Tweaks, custom environment, and a few other minor adjustments to fit in VR Cab.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Rabmos

Thank you for this GREAT VR table UnclePaulie and Goldchicco for permission to the mod and SixToe for the exra VR mod's.

5/5 stars on the gameplay, it plays really good.

4/5 stars on the graphics, the lighting looks outdated and the ball is visible under the ramp(ramp is to low at the start/lowest part) and the engine could use a 3d model. But especially the lighting could really use an update; with only better/normal lighting without alpha textures it's already 5/5 in terms of graphics too.

But in terms of gameplay, it's really good, it has a great flow and lots of action. I cannot believe that it has zero reviews/comments for that reason, kind of sad to see it. This while other less interesting tables got sometimes way more reviews.

Link to review