3705 Downloads
5 From 10 reviews
62.83 MB File Size
idigstuff Created by

1 Screenshot

About This File

Altsound | Batman (Data East 1991)

All New Music (Original Film Score)

All New Call Outs (Original Film Dialogue)

Remastered Rom Sounds

Some source material was used from the Pinsound mix by Baptiste

What's New in Version 2.0.0   See changelog

Released

Updated and tuned for Altsound 2.0

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

rjclarkee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

6STARS!!-simply stunning what a difference, this and the VPW table kicks ass!! Thanks

Link to review
Lifewater989

This is so well done I can't hardly believe it.  The choice of music at the right times is just amazing.  I love the fact that you looped chase music so it always feels that you're on edge, trying to accomplish something.  The classic Prince song from the Batman film for jackpot is just great and so fitting to the film.  All the original Data East sound effects are there and mix surprisingly well with the all new soundtrack.  I have a hard time playing most Data East pins because the sound just makes me cringe.  You've basically made this table playable for me and it's great!  Very fun for it's era.   You've even updated the attract mode sound.  That's a nice touch.  Well done and thank you!   

Link to review
davis

The combination VPW and iDigStuff is the sh*t - absolutely everything is top notch!

Thank you!

Link to review
mattdawg

This is phenomenal.    Well done.   I really enjoy this much more than the original rom sounds.   

Thank you!  

Link to review
Kayfabe

Amazing!! This is my first altsound and I'm not sure if it can be topped! My only suggestion is to use the "Freeze" said in the movie after the "ratted out here boys" line (24:55). Arnold being in there felt out of place.

Link to review
gubbin

This is incredible and adds so much audio depth to this classic DE game!  Thanks so much.

Link to review
jcat

Amazing table  such great work! Adding  the altsound pack makes it godly! Don't skip it!

Link to review
ravjee

I've never used an altsound sound package before.  Then the VPW team release their amazing Data East Batman table and I discover this. This sound package enhances the whole gameplay experience and takes the table to another level. I totally recommend it. 

Thank you iDigStuff for your hard work in putting this sound package together.

Link to review
RusstyT

This is a great addition to the game. I really like the Jack Nicholson Joker Lines. A great sound mix helps make a great game and that's exactly what this alt sound addition does. I like that the gunfire is toned down because I find the music creates a nice tension and the gunfire can just sit amongst the audio and not dominate it. I like the attract mode songs as well because they chill it out from the intense gameplay. It's good  to have a chuckle at the one-liners as well.  This must have taken quite some time to produce. Thankyou iDigStuff.

Link to review