download_no_perm
1548 Downloads
5 From 3 reviews
35.6 MB File Size
idigstuff Created by

1 Screenshot

About This File

Altsound for VPX - Bugs Bunny's Birthday Bash (Bally 1991) | Remastered

I'm calling this altsound the remastered version because my goal was to enhance and expand on the original soundtrack. No original sounds were removed from the table. I did my best to upgrade sounds with an HQ identical version, or a HQ similar version.

All new original call outs from the cartoons.

Brand new Looney Tunes Orchestra soundtrack

Enhanced high quality sound effects

The table featured is from wrd1972 and the guys at Vpin Workshop

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/bugs-bunnys-birthday-ball-bally-1991-wvr-room/

What's New in Version 2.0.0   See changelog

Released

Updated and tuned for Altsound 2.0

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cliffy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

FINALLY! Finally an altsound that just WORKS!!! The volume levels are perfect, this is no small feat. I've never had an altsound that I didn't have to normalize the oggs and adjust the csv values. This one is dead on out of the box and the quality is fantastic. This is what we've all been waiting for, THANK YOU @iDigStuff!!

Link to review

Absolutely fantastic.  The funny thing is this is the only way I have ever heard this game.  I've never played till I saw @iDigStuff had an alt sound for it.  After being super impressed with all of his other alt sound games that I've played I wanted to try it.  Thankfully there is an excellent, excellent VR table by @wrd1972 so that's what I went with.  It's just as expected, professionally done.  This community never fails to amaze me the level of talent and knowledge that goes into the creation of these tables.  In a lot of ways making these old games so much better with simple mods like sound that if the technology would have existed back then this is what it would have sounded like.  Make sense?  Yeah, ya rootin' tootin' it's damn good!  Thank you so much for making these.  You're not just helping preserve these games, you're advancing them to NOW.  This game is over 30 years old, but with your soundtrack and that cool playfield layout (I love the under table flipper) that game could be released today. Cheers!

Link to review