Herweh; Schreibi34 Created by
Schreibi34 Artwork by
Herweh Scripting by
Sega Manufacturer
1995 Year

1 Screenshot

VPX version by Schreibi34 and Herweh

Version 1.0: Initial release

Schreibi34: Visuals and gameplay "It's simply amazing what you do in Blender. So thrilling, so inspiring, so extraordinary. I'm overwhelmed every time when I see what you have created. You are the man. And a very relaxed, cool guy too. And for sure an awesome drummer ;-). Once again it was a pleasure and an honor to work with you"

(this was written by Herweh)

Herweh: Scripting, VP development and gameplay "Everything you see below in this script! Without him Mr. Basic v2.0 Schreibi34 would have been totally lost! What he has done on this table goes beyond my imagination. From animating Frank to implementing RothbauerW's physics to the texture swaps to all sorts of extras. Please check out all the stuff that the script Voodoo Master has provided for you below! Thanks for being such a cool guy! It was a pleasure!"

(this was written by Schreibi34)

Special thanks to:

- Dark: We all know what he did! Frank is just jawdropping!! - Dids666: For starting all of this and his awesome meshes. Thanks for letting us finish this!! - Sheltemke: For stitching together the PF image and playtesting - Mlager8: For PS help on the sling plastics - RothbauerW: For his awesome physics' guide at vpinball.com and some more help on the physics - Mark70, Bord, Thalamus: For beta testing and some good hints - Batch: For the DT background image (Sorry for making it a bit darker! Batch's original is in the image manager for those who like more pop)

Magna save selects LUT filters!

Changelog:

Version 1.0.1

- Herweh: Fix for the trapped balls and the post left of the Geneva hole. Fix for LUT filters resetting after restart

- Skitso: Alligning the GI-ON and OFF better so they don't "jump" when swaping

- Schreibi34: Minor gameplay/physics adjustments

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=947
Yes
v10

What's New in Version 1.2.2   See changelog

Released

This is just a Physics update!

- The bigest reason for this update was the wrong ball behaviour out of the Geneva loop. With the left flipper held up the ball should stay near the flipper and should not bounce around the sling triangle into the in / outlane area for a possible drain. It took a while to get that one right without slowing the ball down to a crawl. Thanks to Csilk over at VPF who pointed me to that problem.

- Slings adjusted. They were to weak.

- In some situations the gameplay looked / played too fast. Table still plays as fast as the real one but less cartoonish in some situations!

- I like the flippers better now!

- More adjustments to the physics to match the PAPApinball table more.

User Feedback