• Like 55
  • Upvote 7

2 Screenshots

Recommended Comments

I am ?
Never the less when someone invests time in creating things for the community virtual or for real dmd's it's always polite to say thank you.
I know to create these things it usually takes up a lot of ones free time, so a small thank you is always in place.

• Like 1

It was worth the wait. . .  

Endprodukt, finally got to experience your hard work today now that we have Freezy's 1.8 version.

Great job.  I was very hesitant in installing the updated dmddevice.dll since my setup is so fragile but with Thalamus and TerryRed's help, I updated. 

And the only reason I updated so soon was I knew that I could try out your dmd  and it was . . .

Worth the wait!!!  Hope you do more.

10 hours ago, Umeelvin said:

It was worth the wait. . .  

Endprodukt, finally got to experience your hard work today now that we have Freezy's 1.8 version.

Great job.  I was very hesitant in installing the updated dmddevice.dll since my setup is so fragile but with Thalamus and TerryRed's help, I updated. 

And the only reason I updated so soon was I knew that I could try out your dmd  and it was . . .

Worth the wait!!!  Hope you do more.

Thank you very much. I would appreciate some reviews! :)

I will probably not do more colorisations, but I want to get this work a bit better in the future. But I think it's very playable as it is. 

I have just updated to Freezy 1.8.1 using an LCD virtual DMD and can confirm it works very well on that version to. Havent played it a lot just yet but what I saw was excellent, thank you.

On 5/10/2020 at 12:09 PM, rockclimber said:

I have just updated to Freezy 1.8.1 using an LCD virtual DMD and can confirm it works very well on that version to. Havent played it a lot just yet but what I saw was excellent, thank you.

Hmm. On 1.8.0 She's not working on my LCD

Hi Numiah, I am using 1.8.1 version and it is working for me. The file I got off the Freezy github site was the 32 bit version zip file with file name: dmdext-1.8.1-SNAPSHOT-r8-x86-Release(1). I was using 1.7.3 before and I only replaced the DmdDevice.dll file. I didnt use the installer as I wanted to keep my original DmdDevice.ini file and settings. With 1.8.1 version you can also resize/position the DMD window then right click on it and save settings for just that table or for all tables using the global option. I am using windows 10 64bit on the PC and VP10.6 with pinmame 3.3. 

Turned out I was confused on which dmddevice.ini to setup.
FlexDMD has it's own dmddevice.ini (needed for Ultra DMD as Diablo)
VpinSPa has it's own dmddevice.ini (needed for Stern like Ghostbusters)
Freezy has it's own dmddevice.ini (needed for the rest)

This way it's getting confusing more and more.
I'm pretty lost, but it works ;)

Hi,

I'm new to pin2dmd. Can you tell me how to go about adding your colorisations to my whitewater. I will donate.

Cheers

Nev

great work happy new year.

works great with freezy's 1.8.0  x86 version. ( x64 version not working.

??

Hello folks,

Can you tell me how to go about adding your colorisations to my real whitewater. I will donate.

Cheers

guillaume

On 9/4/2020 at 4:32 PM, Nev said:

Hi,

I'm new to pin2dmd. Can you tell me how to go about adding your colorisations to my whitewater. I will donate.

Cheers

Nev

Hello Nev, have you managed to install it to your pinball ?

Still wating for an answer

Thank you

I finally made it work by myself and it looks really great on real pinball !

Just some tips to make it working :

- ROM LH-6 (mine was L-2...)

-Set up the pinball in English (not working great in other language, FR in my case)

-Pin2dmd version 3.2 in my case (will try to upgrade to the latest version 4.07)

-select right RGB in config menu (need to try severals)

-Need to have 3 files on the SD CARD :  licence key , pin2dmd.fsq (5MO), pin2dmd.pal (17ko)

Still some small glitches and  whirlpool challenge animation could be improved a bit.

Enjoy ! 

Thank you for the update.  I had your older version and just updated to this version, works fine here with Freezy 1.8.  Thanks for putting color in our lives... 😉

On 4/7/2020 at 2:54 PM, Genesis38 said:

WOW! You really don't care about virtual pinball?? Some of us are lucky to enjoy the many wonderful tables through VP and are not blessed to have real pinball machines!! Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Sorry, but that comment was just plain rude and ignorant!

You guys need to remember that colorizations are NOT SPECIFIC TO VIRTUAL PINBALL.  There are thousands of people with real machines with compatible DMD displays in them.  Colorizations are for both Virtual and REAL pinball machines.  This site is open to any and all pinball talk.