• Like 31
  • Upvote 6

4 Screenshots

Recommended Comments

Outstanding work Martin, thank you so much for your hard work. Can't wait to add this to my cab. Sent a small donation your way as well.

• Like 1

I'm using Freezy 1.7.3, put the pal file into the altcolor folder rom name and still it's wrong colors :(

Any1 can help ?

Brak dostępnego opisu zdjęcia.

2 minutes ago, lukpcn said:

I'm using Freezy 1.7.3, put the pal file into the altcolor folder rom name and still it's wrong colors :(

Any1 can help ?

Reading the instructions should help. Did you rename the files to pin2dmd? Enabled the 4 color mode and external dmd in table options (F1)?

The spiderman is using a patched color rom as far as I know. Please compare the rom name in the table script with your folder to make sure its exactly the same. I am running freezy 1.7.1., maybe try that if nothing else helps, no more ideas here.

installed 1.7.1 and it's the same... the colored rom spiderman ve is working, and all other that don't have patched roms do not...

tested Addams Family, Fish Tales, Attack from mars... all the graphics are wrong in term of color and some dots clearly aren't there...

for virtual dmd should I have vni file in the altcolor rom folder or not ?

Yes the pal and vni file. There seems to be a general problem with your setup, nothing about the files. So please lets switch to pm instead of discussing it here.

I''m using freezy 1.80 running on a Pin2DMD2 firmware v3.15 and the version 1.1 of this is all light blue.

Switched to 1.0 and all working perfectly.

@blietz recheck if freezys is set up right and make sure that you renamed the files right. There must be something wrong with your setup since it works for others.