KISS (Bally 1979) 2.0

(5 reviews)

1 Screenshot

Recommended Comments

@freebird1963 sorry to have waisted your time.. While you're at it why not ask for a refund? You're obviously new around here but might want to check the crappy attitude at the door. 

Next time check the file path posted at the top of the download page, it will answer your questions before you waste any more time:

"Home > Downloads > Backglass Downloads > B2S - For Players > B2S Backglasses > KISS (Bally 1979)"

LOL....    I think the only thing WASTED is him, must be just learning to read, still just looking at the pretty pictures hearty-laugh.gif

I also see he's another New leech..... Typical 

5 hours ago, workerboy said:

Nice quality! Could you use it from the photo I made for you for this? Or was it completely useless? 

HUH???

48 minutes ago, Wildman said:

HUH???

Sorry! In the summer, I photographed some backglasses at the Budapest Pinball Museum, including KISS. I know the pictures got to you, so I care how you were able to use these of them. 

10 minutes ago, workerboy said:

Sorry! In the summer, I photographed some backglasses at the Budapest Pinball Museum, including KISS. I know the pictures got to you, so I care how you were able to use these of them. 

Na this is a new build from different resources if thats what you a wondering... if i did use your resources you would of got credit for it .  when i come across better material Im always updating to the best quality i can get..

thanks for what you sent 👍

2 minutes ago, Wildman said:

Na this is a new build from different resources if thats what you a wondering... if i did use your resources you would of got credit for it .  when i come across better material Im always updating to the best quality i can get..

thanks for what you sent 👍

I didn’t ask because of the credits, I just cared if you used this photo for that. Thank you for answering and thanks for b2s too! :)

Just now, workerboy said:

I didn’t ask because of the credits, I just cared if you used this photo for that. Thank you for answering and thanks for b2s too! :)

lol i just said  No I didnt use it