Batman Dark Knight (Stern 2008) (85vette)

Create an account or sign in to download this
download_no_perm
6687 Downloads
4.9 From 15 reviews
122.17 MB File Size
bdk_294 ROM Name
85vett Created by
85vett Artwork by
85vett, UW, P1, gtxjoe Scripting by
2008 Year

1 Screenshot

There are two version of the table being uploaded. One is for use in VP 9.9 and the other is for Phsymod5. The physmod5 plays much better in my opinion so I encourage you to give that version a try. The table plays fast (as I like them) but can be slowed down by reducing the gravity or adding more friction. Easy changes in the editor (click on the backbox and you will see it on the right). I encourage you to tweak those setting to your feel.

I'm hoping I've caught all the bugs but if one is present please let me know and I'll do my best to correct it. Keep in mind that the crane will only register hits at a specific strength of shot (or higher). Balls rolling down the playfield out of the pops or lane generally wont meet that threshold thus not register a hit. You will also see the ball get trapped by the crane sometimes on the right loop if the ball comes from the top. The crane will move and the ball will release. happens on the real table but is more prevalent on the VP version .

Thanks to P1 and UW for letting me use the the Joker turntable and bat ramp animation from their WIP. This saved me a lot of time and works great!

Thanks to gtxjoe for the script help for the crane animation

Thanks to all my beta testers. I'll keep your names quite so you don't get PMed asking for some of the other tables in test ;-)

*** you will have to rename the rom off sterns website to bdk_294***

Happy Friday!

*** version 2 uploaded

- with version 2 I have reduced the threshold to activate the crane switch as well as increased (and relocated) the targets. This should make the crane more sensitive which should help with balls being caught by the crane. There will still be caught balls but hopefully it will be minimized now. If you would like it to be more sensitive just click on the wall for each spot where the ball stops and change the threshold (right now it is 9). Reducing it to 1 or 2 will make it real sensitive and pretty much prevent ball hang ups but I felt that was to soft as it would register light glances which the real table would never register. i went down the middle but you can easily change to your liking.

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=5307
http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/2424-batman-stern-2008/

What's New in Version v2.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback