Create an account or sign in to download this
download_no_perm
2717 Downloads
4 From 4 reviews
14.39 MB File Size

1 Screenshot

About This File

B2S Designer

A WYSIWYG application to create 'directB2S' backglasses.

What Stefan Wuehr ('Herweh') started in 2012 continues here.

Documentation is included in the download zip file as a htmldoc file, but can also be found online here

The B2S.Server wiki can be found here.

For general installation and version info please click here.

When you've made your first steps in the designer here are some maybe very helpful tips.

Have fun and please do not forget to like and review..., what is important for content creators (tables, backglasses, DMD colorization?)...
... is as important for us writing the tool-set

Edited by jarr3
Added original author

What's New in Version v2.0.0   See changelog

Released

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

xenonph

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

All of the work you all have put into this is appreciated!

Do people think these programs just pop out of thin air?

And update themselves?

Thank you all, and keep up the great work!

Carry on.

Response from the author:

yes, weird. You see the amount of reviews and comments on the toolset compared to the "fancy" stuff. Without the toolset... no "fancy" stuff ;)

Thanks for your support @xenonph!

Link to review
cbpa

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thank you for this fantastic tool! There was one older EM table I enjoyed playing but the backglass was unfinished (fortunately for me the vpx script work had already been done). I downloaded your program, found a reasonable BG image and followed your (and other - Wildman's) tutorials. Very quickly, I was able to have a working backglass for my cabinet. Your designer is easy to setup, navigate and learn the basics. Once I had the basics, it was enjoyable to play with simple animations and many of the other features. It was also a lot of fun to see this come to life and work so well on my backglass screen while playing this table.

Response from the author:

Thanks cbpa for the kind words. I just want to tell that even though I "own" the B2S Server & B2S Designer, it is built on the shoulders of others. I took over the B2S system 2 years ago, but I have almost only touched the Server so far. The Designer has only small touches yet. Stefan Wuehr ('Herweh'), did an amazing job back in the days (about 10 years ago)

I really want to test the backglass you have created, can we find it here on VPU?

Link to review