23. V
  24. W
  25. X
  26. Y
  27. Z
  28. #

104 files

1. The Dude FullDMD Addon

This is a fulldmd addon for hawkeyez88 awesome Strikes & Spares Dude Mod Pup-Pack. The intention is to play the video clips on the 3rd screen while score is displayed on a b2s. Copy the files from the extracted zip to your PUPVideos folder and select the .Bat for your preferences. 
    *Addon is intended to be used with a 2 screen b2s file for scoring and ext dmd turned off
    *Included option to use the DMD overlay for freezy dmd at bottom but hasn't been extensively tested
    *This addon only contains only configuration files  to be used along side the pup-pack and art created by hawkeyez88 & Joey Beaulieu

Thank you to @hawkeyez88 for allowing me to release this pup-addon!

This addon applies to hawkeyez88 Strikes & Spares Dude Mod Pup available here:
    https://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/6395-strikes-spares-the-dude-mod/

164 downloads

(0 reviews)

6 comments

Submitted

2. Full DMD - Harley Quinn, animated hearts and dmd holder

Hi, Heres what I made to go into my Full DMD for the Harley Quinn table, hope you like it. Please share comment and like. PLUR
    Clarkee😀

183 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Deadpool-FullDMD Add-On

(Big shout out to TeamTuga for letting me create this conversion for this kickass puppack, there are a few extra overlays in the extra folder if you want to change it up I had a hard time deciding for this one) 

These conversions were a joint effort between Jim Jackson and myself to bring some of our favorite PuP-Pack videos to the same screen as our DMD. This way we could run the original B2S on the backglass screen to have the best of both worlds, big shout out to all the original authors that let us create these add-ons for their already amazing packs. Also to David Paiva for creating Pinup Popper/Player.

(unblock) the zip extract it to your PUPVideos folder and run the Pup Pack on FullDMD.Bat  and your done.

(you must be running Pinup player 1.4.5 minimum and have a full DMD screen 5 setup and working)
    -if an Add-on for your pack is here and you don't want it posted please shoot Jim or me a message and we will have it removed Thanks and Enjoy !!

686 downloads

(1 review)

13 comments

Updated

4. No Good Gofers FullDMD Add-On

These conversions were a joint effort between Jim Jackson and myself to bring some of our favorite PuP-Pack videos to the same screen as our DMD. This way we could run the original B2S on the backglass screen to have the best of both worlds, big shout out to all the original authors that let us create these add-ons for their already amazing packs. Also to David Paiva for creating Pinup Popper/Player.

(unblock) the zip extract it to your PUPVideos folder and run the Pup Pack on FullDMD.Bat  and your done.

(you must be running Pinup player 1.4.5 minimum and have a full DMD screen 5 setup and working)
    -if an Add-on for your pack is here and you don't want it posted please shoot Jim or me a message and we will have it removed Thanks and Enjoy !!

273 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

5. Full DMD - 1080p Animated Gottlieb mp4 for 3rd display on older games

Hi 
    Heres my old skool gottlieb image for your empty 3rd display on older tables. 
    With a terminator time travelling style portal/pinball and sparks.
    Hope someone is inspired to make their own or just use this!

The image you can see includes the playbar which of course doesnt show on the actual thing!

Happy Ballin 
    greets from Spain
    Clarkee

135 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. FULL DMD - Gottlieb logo with pinball glint for 3rd display on older tables

Ok so its a bit specific colour wise to my cabinet but It may inspire someone else into ideas for that blank third screen on older Gottlieb tables. Enjoy!

132 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Full DMD - Big Lebowski/Strikes and Spares lower dmd and topper space

A 3rd display mp4 for pinup when using the pup pack.  Small animations on this one. I hope it helps someone!
    Ive shrunk the scoring [dmd area down a bit so it doesnt look too big and stretched. You could of course stretch your out and cover up the dude in sunglasses pic!

111 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Beatles Alternate Translite SlideShow Video for PupPack

Video for users who wish to relocate the original puppack backglass to their FULLDMD and would like Translite(s) on their backglass monitor.

Disolve fade to a new image every 15 seconds.

Could also use this as PoPMedia for the game in PinupPopper.

343 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

9. Whirlwind - Full DMD Pup Pack

This is a full DMD conversion of @HiRez00's amazing Whirlwind topper. I reached out to HiRez a couple times over the past few weeks and could not contact him. However, PLEASE let me know if you want me to take this down.

In short, this takes the awesome topper he made and converts it into a FullDMD, with some new features.

What's New?
    "Early warning signs" added to the storm hold graphic (rain drops and blowing leaves) Graphic and audio alarms that fire when the storm arrives (stop when the storm is over) Simple DMD Overlay  
    I've also included the original pup pack so that no one overrides their copy or if they prefer to use the version on their topper.

265 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Submitted

10. Dreamworks Trolls Full-DMD Add-On

This pack was created to run with this table and pack https://mega.nz/folder/f6RGjbgK#r8QBJZeFMbQhCCrJH0LBjA
    These conversions were a joint effort between Jim Jackson and myself to bring some of our favorite PuP-Pack videos to the same screen as our DMD. This way we could run the original B2S on the backglass screen to have the best of both worlds, big shout out to all the original authors that let us create these add-ons for their already amazing packs. Also to David Paiva for creating Pinup Popper/Player.

(unblock) the zip extract it to your PUPVideos folder and run the Pup Pack on FullDMD.Bat  and your done.

(you must be running Pinup player 1.4.6 minimum and have a full DMD screen 5 setup and working)
    -if an Add-on for your pack is here and you don't want it posted please shoot Jim or me a message and we will have it removed Thanks and Enjoy !!

308 downloads

(0 reviews)

9 comments

Updated

11. ID4-FullDMD Add-On

Shout out to scampa123 for allowing me to convert Enjoy!!

250 downloads

(1 review)

4 comments

Submitted

12. F-14-FullDMD Add-On

Shout out to trochjochel for this kickass pack for an awesome table, you will want to delete and replace all files for this one as I had to resize videos Enjoy!!

192 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

13. Doctor Who Topper video

Tom Baker the best Doctor intro topper video

71 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. Descendants-FullDMD Add-On

Shout out to phenom for this pack and permission to convert, 

168 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. The Goonies-FullDMD Add-On

Shout out to John Memeo for  this awesome Pack  there are a few different overlays in the PupOverlays folder if you want to change it up.

654 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Submitted

16. Slipknot-FullDMD Add-On

79 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

17. BayWatch-FullDMD Add-On

356 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

18. Masters Of The Universe -FullDMD Add-On

FullDMD Add-on for Terry Hagerty's kickass MOTU pack one of my favorite's, everyone loves He-Man  !!

872 downloads

(6 reviews)

8 comments

Submitted

19. Moon Walking Dead-FullDMD Add-On

Shout out to Fiendly Derpenstein aka Sneakily for letting me convert this spooky, groovy pack....
    had to crop the videos so replace the pack with this one no batch files ....
    these conversions were a joint effort between Jim Jackson and myself to bring some of our favorite PuP-Pack videos to the same screen as our DMD. This way we could run the original B2S on the backglass screen to have the best of both worlds, big shout out to all the original authors that let us create these add-ons for their already amazing packs. Also to David Paiva for creating Pinup Popper/Player.

434 downloads

(1 review)

19 comments

Updated

20. Foo Fighters-FullDMD Add-On

130 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

21. Street Fighter 2-FullDMD Add-On

(no batch files with this pack as videos had to be resized. replace the entire pack with this one)These conversions were a joint effort between Jim Jackson and myself to bring some of our favorite PuP-Pack videos to the same screen as our DMD. This way we could run the original B2S on the backglass screen to have the best of both worlds, big shout out to all the original authors that let us create these add-ons for their already amazing packs. Also to David Paiva for creating Pinup Popper/Player.

257 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

22. Demolition Man Full-DMD Add-On

These conversions were a joint effort between Jim Jackson and myself to bring some of our favorite PuP-Pack videos to the same screen as our DMD. This way we could run the original B2S on the backglass screen to have the best of both worlds, big shout out to all the original authors that let us create these add-ons for their already amazing packs. Also to David Paiva for creating Pinup Popper/Player.

(unblock) the zip extract it to your PUPVideos folder and run the Pup Pack on FullDMD.Bat  and your done.

(you must be running Pinup player 1.4.6 minimum and have a full DMD screen 5 setup and working)
    -if an Add-on for your pack is here and you don't want it posted please shoot Jim or me a message and we will have it removed Thanks and Enjoy !!

431 downloads

(2 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

23. The Lord of the Rings (Stern) Full-DMD Add-On

696 downloads

(1 review)

12 comments

Updated

24. Sopranos-FullDMD Add-On

These conversions were a joint effort between Jim Jackson and myself to bring some of our favorite PuP-Packs to the same screen as our DMD. This way we could run the original B2S on the backglass screen to have the best of both worlds, big shout out to all the original authors that let us create these add-ons for their already amazing packs. Also to David Paiva for creating Pinup Popper/Player.

331 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

25. Ghost Buster-FullDMD Add-On

528 downloads

(1 review)

9 comments

Updated