104 files

1. Aquaman PuP-Packs PUPOverlays

Aquaman PuP-Packs PUPOverlays petit montage perso que je partage  

90 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Star Wars Trilogy - FullDMD Add-on PupPack

I got an overlay from @rjclarkee and edit it a little to get a bigger room for placing DMD, got a video from @springjack and joined it with some .pup and .bat files to facilite those who wants to move Star Wars Trilogy PupPack from BG to FullDMD.  Thanks @rjclarkee and @springjack.

Extract the files into the PinUPSystem\PUPVideos\swtril43 folder and choose the one that fits better in your setup.

I hope you enjoy guys.
    Thanks

119 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

3. Star Wars Trilogy Pup Pack Pup overlay

Here is a new Pup Pack Overlay for the Star Wars Trilogy Pup Pack. Simply download overlay and drag to your your PupVideos/swtril43/PupAlphas directory and simply overwrite the file. WALA. Enjoy!!!

61 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

4. Futurama 2024 PUP Pack 4:3 Backglass Replacement

This is for those people who are running their cab with a 4:3 or 5:4 backglass screen and who are running the Futurama PUP-Pack with the videos on a separate DMD screen.

Copy the files to the Backglass folder in your Futurama PUPVideos folder (for example C:\PinUPSystem\PUPVideos\futurama\Backglass), overwriting the old newbackglass2.png.
    If you want to restore the 16:9 backglass, just rename newbackglass2.png to something else and rename the included newbackglass2original.png to newbackglass2.png .

Thanks to the creators of this wonderful table!

68 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Chech & Chong Road Trip - FullDMD Add-on PupPack

Hi everybody,

This is my second FullDMD Add-on for using with Pup-pack without FullDMD option.
    I added 2 new options along with the original BG one. FullDMD with separete Topper and FullDMD without Topper. Choose the one that fits better in your setup.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy it

256 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

6. Evil Dead 2 FullDMD Conversion

Evil Dead 2 3 screen fullDMD conversion
    To Install: copy contents of zip to your evil dead 2 pupfolder and run FullDMD.bat Enjoy!!
    Shout out to David Grace for permission to release and create

135 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Submitted

7. Creature From The Black Lagoon - FullDMD Add-on PupPack

Hi everybody,

I was looking for a FullDMD Add-on to move CFTBL Puppack from BG to FullDMD. As I cound not find it, I built one.
    I added 2 new options to the existing ones. FullDMD with separete Topper and FullDMD without Topper. Choose the one that fits better in your setup.
    This was made to work with hawkeyez88's Puppack.

Thanks and Enjoy it

261 downloads

(1 review)

6 comments

Submitted

8. BTTF Pup Pack Static Drain PNG Replacements

Fantastic Table from Nitronimbus, I am also not sure who created this pup pack but I noticed the static drain png files were just plain text so I spruced them up a bit. I hope the creator of this awesome pup pack doesn't mind.
    I kept the content of the original text intact and also named the files the same as the original png files.

Just unzip the contents of my zip file into the "Static Drain_5" folder in the bttf_a27 folder and overwrite the existing png files.

123 downloads

(4 reviews)

4 comments

Submitted

9. Minions FullDmd Conversion

Conversion for NitroNimbus'S Minions PupPack for his epic Minions table. Thanks to Joe Picasso for the Overlay 

188 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

10. Star Wars Data East PuPPack Interactive DMD add-on

unzip and copy to  stwr_107 pup folder overwriting existing files, Run the Batch file and enjoy 

Shout out to Malik Shaggy Hamade for finding this pack after I thought to have lost it forever!!

228 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

11. Batman Data East Full-DMD Add-On

These conversions were a joint effort between Jim Jackson and myself to bring some of our favorite PuP-Pack videos to the same screen as our DMD. This way we could run the original B2S on the backglass screen to have the best of both worlds, big shout out to all the original authors that let us create these add-ons for their already amazing packs. Also to David Paiva for creating Pinup Popper/Player.

(unblock) the zip extract it to your PUPVideos folder and run the Pup Pack on FullDMD.Bat  and your done.

(you must be running Pinup player 4.6 minimum and have a full DMD screen 5 setup and working)
    -if an Add-on for your pack is here and you don't want it posted please shoot Jim or me a message and we will have it removed Thanks and Enjoy !!

643 downloads

(2 reviews)

17 comments

Updated

12. WWF ROYAL RUMBLE

FULLDMD conversion for RetroG33k WWF ROYAL RUMBLE Pup Pack with topper callouts Enjoy

189 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

13. Cleopatra MiniPUP v1.0

Here's a mini puppack for Cleopatra. You can find the table here on VPUniverse. As always the MiniPUP is made for use on the fullDMD of a 3-screen setup.
    Thanks to Nailbuster for making it possible i can make these.
    Unzip and install as you would with any puppack, but KEEP your B2S file. 
    Have fun.

135 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

14. High Speed II - The Getaway Full-DMD Add-On

These conversions were a joint effort between Jim Jackson and myself to bring some of our favorite PuP-Pack videos to the same screen as our DMD. This way we could run the original B2S on the backglass screen to have the best of both worlds, big shout out to all the original authors that let us create these add-ons for their already amazing packs. Also to David Paiva for creating Pinup Popper/Player.

(unblock) the zip extract it to your PUPVideos folder and run the Pup Pack on FullDMD.Bat  and your done.

(you must be running Pinup player 1.4.6 minimum and have a full DMD screen 5 setup and working)
    -if an Add-on for your pack is here and you don't want it posted please shoot Jim or me a message and we will have it removed Thanks and Enjoy !!

449 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

15. Theatre of Houdini-FullDMD Add-On

Shout out to marty02 for this pack and permission to convert it Enjoy!!
    These conversions were originally a joint effort between Jim Jackson and myself to bring some of our favorite PuP-Pack videos to the same screen as our DMD. This way we could run the original B2S on the backglass screen to have the best of both worlds, big shout out to all the original authors that let us create these add-ons for their already amazing packs. Also to David Paiva for creating Pinup Popper/Player.

(unblock) the zip extract it to your PUPVideos folder and run the Pup Pack on FullDMD.bat  and your done.

(you must be running Pinup player 1.4.5 minimum and have a full DMD screen 5 setup and working)
    -if an Add-on for your pack is here and you don't want it posted please shoot Jim or me a message and we will have it removed Thanks and Enjoy !!

293 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

16. Moana Full-DMD Add-on

Shout out to Dana Jarvis for letting me convert.
    copy contents of zip to Moana in  pupvideos folder run full DMD batch file and enjoy

146 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

17. Logans Run Full-DMD Add-on

Shout out to jrorke for letting me convert.
    copy contents of zip to logans run in  pupvideos folder run full DMD batch file and enjoy

152 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

18. Friday the 13th FULL DMD PUP CONVERSION

Thank you to Pedro and Pedro Team TUGA for all their hard work on PuP Pack , JP AKA PAPA SMURF for the table, Joe Picasso for the new underlay and Andrew Walsh for the inspiration to do the conversion. ENJOY!

234 downloads

(0 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

19. Indiana Jones MiniPUP

Hello everyone, The VPW crew has delivered another jewel with the rebuild of Indiana Jones TPA. I’ve read somewhere in the comments that it is difficult to see which letters are on or off at the top of the playing field. That gave me the idea to make this MiniPUP for the FullDMD screen. In the example, the letter D is off. I borrowed the letters from VPW's playing field, hope they don't mind. Install as usual for a puppack, but keep your backglass. Have fun.

299 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Submitted

20. Star Light MiniPUP

This mini puppack is for Star Light. You can find the table here on VPUniverse. Unfortunately there is something wrong with the roll-overs number 9 and 10 on the lower playfield. When you hit the 9, number 10 goes on and when you hit the 10 nothing happens. So you have to get number 9 with the roll-over on the upper-playfield. I am using Bord’s version, but I suspect it is a bug in the rom. -----SOLVED, see comments for solution-----
    Thanks to Nailbuster for making it possible I can make these.
    Unzip and install as you would with any puppack, but keep your B2S file. 
    Have fun.

104 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

21. Whirlwind (Williams 1990) PUP Topper (3D Rendered)

A topper add-on for Whirlwind that uses solenoid triggers to activate a 3D fan. This my first attempt using Unreal Engine to animate a topper with ray-traced lighting and post-processing. I hope y'all enjoy.

Thank you to @3rdaxis for providing the 3D model and to @Flupper and friends for the beautiful 4k release of this table. Also, thanks to @TerryRed and everyone else on the VP NATION Facebook group who gave beta feedback and words of encouragement.

A couple of notes:

Assets are available in 16x9 (standard widescreen) and 3x1 (ribbon) aspect ratios. Run the desired TopperMode_xxx.bat file to load the assets best suited to your display. The videos play mechanical sounds for the fan. If you don't like the sound, feel free to set the screen's volume to 0 in the pack editor.

219 downloads

(4 reviews)

6 comments

Submitted

22. Asteroid Annie MiniPUP

Here's a mini puppack for Asteroid Annie. Meet Asteroid Annie's daughter, she likes to appear on your FullDMD. when you shoot the ball into the kick-out hole she has a surprise for you.
    Thanks to Nailbuster for making it possible i can make these.
    Unzip and install as you would with any puppack, but keep your B2S file. 
    Have fun.

225 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

23. EightBallDeluxe_MiniPup_FullDMD

Shortly after sharing the minipuppack for Wildfire, I got a message from Nailbuster. He told me there is a better way to do this. That is, by using a vbs file. I was already planning to make a mini-pup for EightBallChamp and EightBallDeluxe. Using the vbs script with clear explanations Nailbuster made for Wildfyre allowed me to make it the way I envisioned it. Namely without gaps between the billiard balls. The first version I made had some bugs, but after some debugging of Nailbuster everything was as intended. So, a big thanks to him for helping me out! After some more work on the graphics, it's now ready to share. There are of course two versions: one for EightBallChamp and one for EightBallDeluxe. Have fun

159 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

24. EightBallChamp_MiniPup_FullDMD

Shortly after sharing the minipuppack for Wildfire, I got a message from Nailbuster. He told me there is a better way to do this. That is, by using a vbs file. I was already planning to make a mini-pup for EightBallChamp and EightBallDeluxe. Using the vbs script with clear explanations Nailbuster made for Wildfyre allowed me to make it the way I envisioned it. Namely without gaps between the billiard balls. The first version I made had some bugs, but after some debugging of Nailbuster everything was as intended. So, a big thanks to him for helping me out! After some more work on the graphics, it's now ready to share. There are of course two versions: one for EightBallChamp and one for EightBallDeluxe. Have fun.

103 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

25. WildFyre-FullDMD_minipuppack

This is something different then the most puppacks. This is made with the FullDMD overlays in mind, and therefore specially made for 3 screen setups. The Text WILDFYRE  is linked to the lights on the playing field. Unzip and install as you would with any puppack, but keep your B2S file. Have fun!

100 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted