Dot Matrix Display (DMD) Recreations

23 files

1. Tron Legacy LE Hanibals 4k Edition

Tx to freneticamnesic for the convert of the FP version to this nice table.
    Additionaly tx to using 85vetts script and adapted to work in VPX.
    Thanks to rom and Glxb and slamtilt for their FP Version!
    I have change this things:
    - new real playfield and decals
    - new physics
    - new lights
    - new sounds
    - some funny things 
    - Tron Arcade reacts on Game Over by pinball and has demo screens
    - New bumper cover mods
    - Bike and ship models have glowing lights 

3,703 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

2. Michael Jordan (Data East, 1992)

This is my release of the 1992 Data East Michael Jordan recreation. Right off I'll tell you that its not perfect and thats because there are very few resources. Also there are lights and things that don't match up with the manual. I redrew the playfield and plastics myself and I think it looks pretty good considering the lack of resources. This is a mod based off the Lethal Weapon 3 table that javier1515 created and bigus1 modded. I made it all work with the Michael Jordan reskin.

32assassin has been working on a WIP and has made a lot of changes. Some of them are in this table, but not all. Sorry, 32assassin, but I got busy with real life and quite frankly I got tired of this table. I know a lot of people have been waiting for the release so here it is. Where I left off and open for anybody to mod. I like the table the way it is, but that's just my opinion.

Its summer here where I live and I have been busy living. I got things I want to do.

So thank you to the following and you all have fun:

bigus1 for LW3 mod I based this table off of.
    javier1515 for his LW3 vpx table which I based this mod off of.
    oooPLAYER1ooo for his LW3 artwork that I used as a template to reskin.
    francisco666 for his LW3 artwork that I used as a template to reskin. pinballfan6500 for his work on getting a rom dump of this rare table.
    toxie for adding the rom to the vpinmame beta.  
    Thalamus for his FSS additions to the script.  
    32assassin for a bunch of modifications to the WIP which some made it to this table and some will have to be added. Sorry, I didn't do them all. Please release your version, It does not matter if there are two or more downloads of this table.   Oh and included with this table is HiRez00's very nice wheel art.   IMPORTANT: YOU NEED THE BETA 3.3 OF VPINMAME TO PLAY THIS TABLE https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=31231   Download the rom here and rename it mj_130.zip https://www.ipdb.org/files/3425/Data_East_1992_Michael_Jordan_ROMs.zip   Sorry if I missed anybody in the credits. Let me know and I will add you.    
    Thanks, Rascal

16 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (Sega 1995)

VPX version by Schreibi34 and Herweh
    Version 1.0: Initial release
    Schreibi34: Visuals and gameplay "It's simply amazing what you do in Blender. So thrilling, so inspiring, so extraordinary. I'm overwhelmed every time when I see what you have created. You are the man. And a very relaxed, cool guy too. And for sure an awesome drummer ;-). Once again it was a pleasure and an honor to work with you"
    (this was written by Herweh)
    Herweh: Scripting, VP development and gameplay "Everything you see below in this script! Without him Mr. Basic v2.0 Schreibi34 would have been totally lost! What he has done on this table goes beyond my imagination. From animating Frank to implementing RothbauerW's physics to the texture swaps to all sorts of extras. Please check out all the stuff that the script Voodoo Master has provided for you below! Thanks for being such a cool guy! It was a pleasure!"
    (this was written by Schreibi34)
    Special thanks to:
    - Dark: We all know what he did! Frank is just jawdropping!! - Dids666: For starting all of this and his awesome meshes. Thanks for letting us finish this!! - Sheltemke: For stitching together the PF image and playtesting - Mlager8: For PS help on the sling plastics - RothbauerW: For his awesome physics' guide at vpinball.com and some more help on the physics - Mark70, Bord, Thalamus: For beta testing and some good hints - Batch: For the DT background image (Sorry for making it a bit darker! Batch's original is in the image manager for those who like more pop)
    Magna save selects LUT filters!
    Changelog:
    Version 1.0.1
    - Herweh: Fix for the trapped balls and the post left of the Geneva hole. Fix for LUT filters resetting after restart
    - Skitso: Alligning the GI-ON and OFF better so they don't "jump" when swaping
    - Schreibi34: Minor gameplay/physics adjustments

19 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Lost in Space (Sega 1998)

Thanks to 32assassin help and support this table now is completely alive!!!
    Script update
    All sound are working
    Gates and Targets added to collections created ad sound added
    Layer 1 wire triggers are now set to VPX triggers deleted the primitive wire
    copied the slingshot rubbers (for animation) from the default table they need to be shaped to fit the table
    Spinning disk code was rebuilt no more walls took Primitive and code from DJRobX Twister
    Layer 2 removed trigger s20 and s21 and used Gates as triggers
    added walls to stop ball
    Generic Triggers# are only used for generic sounds
    Layer 3 added missing lights
    Layer 4 Prim Robot is now animated
    Layer 5 GI code has been added simply add all your lights and add them to GI collection
    Layer 6 added multiple missing lights controlled by Solenoids
    Layer 7 You should consider adding components from the default VPX table some of this objects built by walls can be found in primitive form as an example I added a Lane Guide Prim
    Layer 8 No Changes just moved Plastics to Layer 8
    Layer 9 added Physical subway, only way this will work is if I built a prim PF
    all kicker codes where updated, a vertical kick is now visible.

Once more Special Thanks to 32assassin, he sent me those words:
    "feel free to upload and distribute the table this is why I took the time to rebuild the code"

11 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Cactus Canyon Continued (Bally 1998)

Cactus Canyon Continued (Bally 1998)
    Since the original release of the table, Fast Flips support was added. Fast Flips can be enabled using the script at Thalamus's Github script repository. Link:
    https://github.com/sverrewl/vpxtable_scripts/blob/master/Cactus Canyon (Bally 1998) TTNZ v2.0.vbs
    For VPX 10.4 or 10.5, updating the script requires deleting out the old script and pasting in the updated script. For CCC, the P-ROC flag should be changed to a value of 1.
    For VPX 10.6, users can just copy the vbs file to the same folder as the table. The vbs file name should be identical to the table file name. Rename if necessary. When opening the table in VPX 10.6, the contents of the vbs file should automatically be loaded. For CCC, the P-ROC flag should be changed to a value of 1.
    For users that have already installed Python 2.7 version of P-ROC, there is no need to install it again. Nothing has changed with the P-ROC installer since V3.2 which was the version available at MBPC before they closed. They may just want to run Install CCC.bat (requires wget.exe from the installer "files" folder).
    For users that have updated the game code recently (since Aug 30, 2018), they do not need to run Install CCC.bat. It will not do any harm if they do want to run it. There are not any new code or assets at this time. But I will maintain Install CCC.bat if there are any updates.
    For new installs, the order is 
    1. STEP 1 - Install Prerequisites.bat
    2. STEP 2 - Install PROC.bat
    3. Install CCC.bat
    Sorry, I can't provide much support beyond this. The installer worked for me out-of-the-box on both my laptop and my cabinet.
    If users happen to have any chepas tables, the only other thing to do to complete the installation is to open a command prompt and type:
    pip install requests

5,594 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Medieval Madness Skitso mod

This is a remaster of Tom Tower's and Ninuzzu's Medieval Madness Reloaded.
    Credits:
    TEAM ROTHBORSKI:
    Project lead, visuals and QA - Skitso Scripting, gameplay and physics - rothbauerw Mesh playfield and primitives - bord -- Original authors: Tom Tower and Ninuzzu Features:
    Completely revamped gameplay and physics with all the modern VP tricks New mesh playfield with all nice holes and edges visible New animations and sound Improved GI lighting Completely new inserts lighting Completely new flasher lighting Completely new wall reflections and other atmosphere elements Completely new HD apron texture Improved playfield texture Countless amount of bigger and smaller details and polish

5,481 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

7. Striker Xtreme

thanks to Sliderpoint and Xenonph for allowing me to modify his incredible NFL table.
    thanks to Sliderpoint for his model of goalkeeper, really stayed perfect!
    This table is one of my favorites, the first stern design after acquiring the division of sega pinballs and it is believed that this design was inherited from that company. the version that had been quite old and with graphics in low resolution, the playfield recreates it by parts, since I could not find a good quality photo to do it, the script is the same as the one that had the Sliderpoint and Xenonph table, with some small changes, like the lights.
    I hope you like it.

1,012 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Shrek (Stern 2008)(NZ&TT)(v1.0)

Shrek (Stern 2008)(NZ&TT)(v1.0)

'****************************************************** '* SHREK VPX 1.0***** ********************************* '****************************************************** '* STERN PINBALL 2008 ********************************* '****************************************************** '* SAM SYSTEM ***************************************** '****************************************************** '* ROM VERSION 1.41 (shr_141.bin) * '****************************************************** '* CREATED BY NINUZZU AND TOM TOWER******************** '****************************************************** '* Many thanks to Groni, without him this wouldn't be * '* possible.The table is based on Family Guy by Groni.* '* Many thanks to comicalman, I used his FP table as * '* a resource for playfield images and toys. * '* Thanks to arngrim for the DOF script * '* Also a huge thanks to Freneticamnesic, who fixed * '* the bug with the flashers and to DJRobX, who fixed * '* the center post script. * '* Shrek, Fiona and Donkey models made by GLXB * '* What I did: * '* Readapted the textures to fit Groni's models * '* New Plastics from scatch * '* Some textures redone from scratch * '* Made a new model for the mirror * '* Reworked some 3d models * '* Added light system to Donkey mini-pinball * '* Other little stuff (lights, model positioning) * '******************************************************  

4,198 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Barb Wire (Gottlieb 1996)

This is a VPX conversion of TAB and Destruk's 1996 Gottlieb Premier Barb Wire table. Big thanks to TAB and Destruk for their work. It can use some 3D models, but it doesn't look too bad as it is. Feel free to fix it up or modify it, after all I'm a newbie to the VP scene.
    It needs the rom named "barbwire.zip". Hopefully you have a friend who has it, because the Gottlieb roms were pulled for all of the VP sites.

760 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Fish Tales VPX v1.1 - pinball58

Fish Tales VPX v1.1 - pinball58

3,347 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. Theatre of Magic ( Bally1995)

Theatre of Magic 2 versions
    Theatre of magic VPX NZ-TT-HATMAGIC-1.0
    Theatre of magic VPX NZ-TT 1.1

5,102 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Who Dunnit (Bally 1995)

WhoDunnit_1.0

2,649 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Wheel of Fortune (Stern 2007)

Wheel of Fortune (Stern 2007) 1.0

2,263 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. Twilight Zone (Bally 1993)

Twilight Zone_VPX_2.1

3,562 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. No Fear Dangerous Sports (Williams 1995)

No Fear Dangerous Sports (Williams 1995)_1.1

2,425 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Monster Bash (Williams 1998)

Monster Bash X - NZ&TT 1.3

3,349 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. Medieval Madness(Williams 1997)

Medieval Madness 5 versions
    Medieval-Madness-Reloaded-1.0-1
    Medieval-Madness-X-VPX-NZTT-1.1
    Medieval Madness X VPX- NZ&TT 1.1_flippers
    Medieval-Madness-X-VPX-TTNZ-TOYMOD-1.0
    Medieval-Madness-VPX-Remake-Tom-Tower-Ninuzzu-rev2.4

6,347 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Johnny Mnemonic(Williams 1995)

Johnny_Mnemonic_1.3

2,706 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure (Williams 1993)

Indiana Jones - NZ&TT 1.2

5,334 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Family Guy (Stern 2007)

Family Guy (Stern 2007)1.1.1

4,667 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. Batman Dark Knight