24. W
  25. X
  26. Y
  27. Z
  28. #

119 files

1. Test Pilots

Anthias original theme mod of
    Playboy 35th anniversary by JPSalas , Based on the table by Data East from 1989
    TEST PILOTS uses original artwork, music and sounds. It is not a licenced theme or existing IP, any similarity to exisiting IP is coincidental. This is not a recreation. The layout has also had some modifications but still resembles the doner table.
    Enormous help from:
    JPSalas for physics, flippers, ball sounds
    Ichigo for B2S crash course, and his amazing work on the backglass which made it all possible.
    Both these guys are absolute legends.
    GAME SPECIFIC FEATURES
    TOP LANES: Completing lanes steps up the Bonus Multiplier to 2x, 3x, 4x & 5x. etc. You can rack up more times than the lights, they all flash when you exceed 5x.
    FIGHTER: Spell FIGHTER by hitting each of the targets and receive the value of all "bombs" lit in the left hand collumn of lights. EG if you have lit the first three you will recieve 50k, 100k and 150k for a total of 200k. The bombs in the left collumn are lit by hitting the kicker near the left in lane. They are each 50k more than the light before them. So if you light them all you get 50k+100k+150K+200k+250k+300K.
    Shoot the left and right ramps to re-light the kick back in the left out lane.
    HANGER X : Any ramp shot spots a letter in the word HANGERX shown on the displays and back panel. Spelling the word HANGERX then shooting the ramps again increases the table multiplier by 1. ALL scoring is multiplied by this figure, (5x maximum, at 5 the three X lights will flash.) so after the first time completing it, scoring is doubled, second time tripled etc.
    Drop the drop targets to set the target set light flashing, drop again to activate STEALTH MODE. STEALH MODE lasts one minute and DOUBLES all points on the table!
    PROTOTYPE LAB: Complete the centre target bank Prototype targets in the prototype lab to light right hand bomb collumn lights. When all are lit, a final hit of the three targets lights the shot to the right of the top lanes. Hit that to light the kicker near the left in lane, hit that to activate the left ramp diverter to infiltrate the enemy hanger and steal their plans. Then shooting that ramp will access the apron ramp and kicker, activating a 4 ball multiball mode. During any multiball, scoring doubles.
    STRATOSPHERE MULTI-BALL: Lock 2 balls in the stratosphere to enable the multiball feature. Shooting either ramp shot releases the locked balls. During any multiball, scoring doubles.
    LOOP SHOTS: Hit left or right lamp to light loop shots. Hit them again for doubled points, growing exponentially until the loop time expires.

78 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

2. The return of the living dead

Another little twist, The Walking Dead become The return of the living dead.

Thanks to the original creators of the table:
    TABLE BY ICPJUGGLA AND FRENETICAMNESIC 
    SCRIPT BY FRENETICAMNESIC AND GTXJOE
    MODELS BY FRENETICAMNESIC, RANDR, FLUPPER, DARK, AND ZANY
    RESOURCES PROVIDED BY NORTHVIBE, URIELL, PAULO, AND PINBILL

You will need to install Music in your music folder.
    And create a new  line in your VPMAlias.txt file:  twd_156ld, twd_156h

ENJOY
    Balutito
    Yes the dmd is still that of Walking Dead, I know, if you want to try to modify everything, do yourself a favor.

Special thank's to the Evil Eye Art Uk for the artwork
    All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

4091 downloads

(10 reviews)

42 comments

Updated

3. Medieval Madness (Williams 1997)_VR Special Edition

A new VR Room for @Solters awesome table! Uprez cab art, castle environment, 3D sword, 'lighted' topper.

578 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

4. Wolf Man (Peyper 1987)_VR Room

VR Room added to @Goldchicco's table. Requires included bs2. Thanks to @RajoJoey for the cab artwork! Unique plunger housing created by @Ext2k

328 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

5. Mr. and Mrs. Pac-Man (Bally 1982)_VR Room

VR Room for @Goldchicco awesome table

1596 downloads

(5 reviews)

19 comments

Updated

6. Night Rider (Bally 1977)_VR Room

VR Room added to @Goldchicco's table. There's a known issue where the ball needs to be nudged after being launched. Uses rom nightrdb. @hauntfreaks bs2 required and included 

424 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

7. Infectious Grooves Music (Live)

Many thanks again to the creator, because I just modified the script to add music

Thanks to the creator of the table Infectious Grooves (Mr balutito)

table original "Infectious Grooves"

Thank  using this great product (VPURemix System) for my addon
    If you have any problems using the program (VPURemix System), send me a message and I will help you

And please let me know whether or not you want me to stop making music addons.

B2S 
    Whell

266 downloads

(3 reviews)

24 comments

Updated

8. Harley Quinn Mod Music

Many thanks again to the creator, because I just modified the script to add music

Thanks to the creator of the table Harley Quinn (HauntFreaks 2017) supercalifragilisticexpialidocious real 4K
    originally diamond lady by JPsalas
    Graphics and Layout mod by HauntFreaks
    RGB LED effects and F6 menu implementation by Ninuzzu
    Drop Target lighting by BorgDog

table original "Harley Quinn (HauntFreaks 2017) in ultra-mega-real 4k"

If you have any problems using the program (VPURemix System), send me a message and I will help you

B2S
    Wheel

598 downloads

(5 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

9. Haunted House Mod Music (Gottlieb 1982)

A big thank you again to the creator , because I have just modified the script to add music
    Thanks to the creator of the table  Bigus1, cyberpez, wrd1972, Arconovum, Bodydump, but I needed an atmosphere.

table original "Haunted House (Gottlieb 1982)_Bigus(MOD) 1.0"

Wheel and B2S

Haunted House Mod Music (Gottlieb 1982).directb2s

545 downloads

(3 reviews)

11 comments

Updated

10. Devil's Dare Mod Music (Gottlieb 1982)

Thanks to the creator of the table "Devil's Dare (Gottlieb 1992) 1.0a"  
    Goldchicco, 32assassin, Mfuegemann

table original "Devil's Dare (Gottlieb 1992) 1.0a"

Link

B2S
    Wheel 

159 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

11. Spy Hunter Mod Music (Bally 1984)

Thanks to the creator of the table "Spy Hunter (Bally 1984)_Bigus(MOD) 1.0"  
    Bigus1 and 32assassin

table original "Spy Hunter (Bally 1984)_Bigus(MOD) 1.0"

B2S 

Wheel

235 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

12. Wiedźmin

Unclewilly - The Witcher  Cat School
    Bombaj -  The Witcher  Wolf School
    Goldchicco - The Witcher  Viper School
    Hawkeyez88 - The Witcher Bear School
    They represent the Wiedzmin  -  table and a puppy 

I used the Taylor Swift table for work, it's a mod for the Firepower II table. Thank you to the previous authors for their hard work and beautiful tables

336 downloads

(4 reviews)

14 comments

Updated

13. Lawman (Gottlieb 1971) soundmod 4K

Based on the table Lawman (Gottlieb 1971) by Loserman76 I've come up with an upscaled version, as the existing releases look very pixelated on my hires cab.
    The table was released by late Jeff "Loserman76" Whitehead. There were contributions my GNance and Popotte in it as well; not sure about the details. According to the release the permission to modify is given without need for approval, so there you go.

In my release, playfield, apron, plastics and several smaller files were upscaled and anti-aliased. In fact, similar changes were applied as in the 4 player version of this table that goes by the name "Sheriff".

I've prepared the file for the use with a yet-to-be-built pup-pack and I've added a music playback feature as well. The package I'm releasing doesn't contain any music though to stay out of legal troubles. Just put your favorite country music mp3 files into a subfolder named "Lawman" within your music folder (usually something like C:\vPinball\VisualPinball\Music\Lawman). To specify another folder, do so in the line
    myMusicFolder = "Lawman" If the folder specified doesn't exist, there will be an error message. The folder can be empty though. It won't hurt to have this folder point to the same folder you specified for another table's music, e.g. to the folder you specified for the twin table "Sheriff".
    To toggle between music and pup-pack playback, edit
    usePUP   = false and set that to
    usePUP   = true to enable a video juke box (coming from a pup-pack in C:\vPinball\PinUPSystem\PUPVideos\Lawman).

Right magnasave will play the next random track. Left magnasave will stop playback. Those controls are valid both for music as well as video playback.

Not sure if my release qualifies as a soundmod without any music files in it, so let's just call it an update, counting the version count up from 1.0.a to 1.1.0.

Enjoy

GauGau

248 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Submitted

14. Sheriff (Gottlieb 1971) soundmod 4K

Based on the table "Sheriff (Gottlieb 1971)_Teisen_MOD" I've come up with an upscaled version, as the existing releases look very pixelated on my 4K cab.
    The original table was released by late Jeff "Loserman76" Whitehead. There were contributions my GNance and Popotte in it as well; not sure about the details. According to Teisen's release the permission to modify is given without need for approval, so there you go.

In my release, playfield, apron, plastics and several smaller files were upscaled and anti-aliased.

I've prepared the file for the use with a yet-to-be-built pup-pack and I've added a music playback feature as well. The package I'm releasing doesn't contain any music though to stay out of legal troubles. Just put your favorite country music mp3 files into a subfolder named "Sheriff" within your music folder (usually something like C:\vPinball\VisualPinball\Music\Sheriff). To specify another folder, do so in the line
    myMusicFolder = "Sheriff" To toggle between music and pup-pack playback, edit
    usePUP   = false and set that to
    usePUP   = true to enable a video juke box (coming from a pup-pack in C:\vPinball\PinUPSystem\PUPVideos\Sheriff). I'm working on that as well.

Right magnasave will play the next random track. Left magnasave will stop playback. Those controls are valid both for music as well as video playback.

The vpx file has gained a little in weight around the hips (from 40 MB to 48 MB) because of the upscaled images.
    Not sure if my release qualifies as a soundmod without any music files in it, so let's just call it an update, counting the version count up from 1.0.something to 1.1.0.

Enjoy

GauGau

111 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

15. GHOST

Here is my reskin of Tastywasps excellent Phantom of the Opera table.
    My Favorite Band GHOST has needed a table for quite a while and Phantom seemed the perfect table to mod. 

I want to thank Tastywasps for helping me out with a few issues, as well as IDigStuff for looking at my altsound. 
    Links to the altsound and backglass are below. 

610 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

16. Champion's League 2023 B2S vpx

Hello there,
    I finally had time to update the Champion's League 2023 table. With the return of my favorite team, Arsenal, I just couldn't resist.
    Changes on the menu:
    *New, more electro playlist
    *Updated teams, logos, outfits, etc.
    *Changed playfield visuals
    *New backglass
    *Wheel 2023 included
    To install, extract the archive, copy the contents of "tables" into your vpx tale folder and then copy the contents of "Music" into your vpx Music folder.
    Enjoy!

****************************************************************************************************************

Hello ici,
    J'ai enfin eu le temps de faire la MAJ de la table Champion's League 2023. Avec le retour de mon équipe de coeur "Arsenal" je ne pouvais pas y couper.
    Aux menu des changements:
    *Nouvelle playlist plus electro
    *Mise à jour des équipes, logos, tenues, ...
    *Modification du visuel du playfield
    *Nouveau Backglass
    *Wheel 2023 incluse
    Pour l'installer il faut extraire l'archive, copier le contenu de "tables" dans votre dossier tale de vpx puis copier le contenu de "Music" dans votre dossier Music de vpx.
    Amusez vous bien !

1187 downloads

(9 reviews)

32 comments

Updated

17. KAT

Thank you hawkeyez88 for agreeing to the Taylor Swift table mod
    This is a tribute to Roman Kostrzewski (February 15, 1960 - February 10, 2022).
    He was the vocalist of one of the best heavy metal bands
    The table contains songs in Polish and English.
    If anyone is interested, I also have a version with a puppy

It is night
    In the cave of sin - your purgatory
    It is night
    Dead night
    You may have had regrets
    When God denied himself
    You might have had regrets
    But no, you stole your fate from him
    You sleep like a stone 
    For years among the curses
    RIP Roman Kostrzewski 
    (February 15, 1960 - February 10, 2022)

258 downloads

(6 reviews)

28 comments

Submitted

18. Buckaroo (Gottlieb 1965)_VR ROOM_DarthVito

VR Room added to @loserman76 table. Thanks to @RajoJoey for the cab artwork! This was my favorite EM to play at the Pinball Hall of Fame and I had to bring it to VR. b2s required and included

210 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. The Grinch ( original 2023 )

Original Table by Jpsalas , then modded by pinballfan2018 with a WIP DMD PupPack, This was corrected by Dark Phoenix Group and is working correctly now. Download includes all files and custom made Media pack by Skully63

JPSalas has given authorisation for this to be uploaded.

Please follow us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/worldofvp/

757 downloads

(5 reviews)

23 comments

Submitted

20. The Labyrinth

Jim Hensons The Labyrinth Pinball

Complete with Pup-Pack and Media pack. Everything in link below.

https://mega.nz/folder/eMA0lB4J#cS3MjmlRtoE7vBlQypu9-w

Based on the 1986 film about a sixteen-year-old girl named Sarah who is given thirteen hours to solve a labyrinth and rescue her baby brother Toby when her wish for him to be taken away is granted by the Goblin King Jareth played by the late David Bowie.

This was my all time favorite movie as a kid (I have seen it about 1000 times) and felt it would be a fun and magical table for adults and children alike.
    Thanks to @balutito, @Nesta78 and the original creator of the first Labyrinth table @JPWolloff for giving me their blessings to create this table.
    Thank you @JoePicasso for your helpful knowledge and 3D Models. Always appreciated.

Thank you to all people who have worked on the initial Skateball table including JPSalas and anyone else I may have missed and/or learned from since starting this hobby.

The Download Includes Table, Pup-Pack, Full DMD, Backglass and Loading Video, Instruction Card, Wheels and Playfield video.

Music from the film Plays in the background of the Pup-Pack and can be changed during play.

As always, you can choose between different options with .bat files in the pup pack folder based on your preference.

Don’t forget that if you are already using Skateball rom with another table, you will need to add an alias in VPMAlias.txt located in the VPinMame Folder. If you don’t know how just ask and I will try to assist you. To mute the rom hit F1 on your keyboard and uncheck Use Sound.

Fun Facts:
    1. Michael Jackson, Sting, Prince and Mick Jagger were all candidates to play the Goblin King!
    2. The Labyrinth is the first Film to have a realistic CGI animal in a film seen with the owl in the beginning sequence.
    3. Jareth's face is hidden in seven scenes in the movie, watching Sarah as she tries to solve the labyrinth.

Happy Gaming and thank you to everyone that is a part of making this hobby fun and exciting. If you have any questions please let me know!!!!

-Jo Gandy

1057 downloads

(8 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

21. LEGEND A Pinball Adventure

Everything in link:
     https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17mLWdBpKmHc9OlX44tR5DMFMqtz2bCjW?usp=sharing

INCLUDES:
    -Vpx Table
    -Pup-Pack with screen options
    -Media Pack (B2s for non pup users, Loading Video, Backglass Video, Wheels,Playfield Video,FullDMD)
    -------
    Download the Zipped Folder, Unzip and place the legend Pup-Pack folder in your PupVideos Folder and choose your screen option. Add table to Tables Folder.
    If not using Pup, place B2s in the Tables folder with the Table.
    Media Pack has all accessories.

-------
    Story:
    Legend is the 1985 dark, twisted fantasy from Ridley Scott the director of Blade Runner, Gladiator, and Alien. It's not your run-of-the-mill fairy tale.  Darkness (Tim Curry) seeks to create eternal night by destroying the last of the unicorns. Jack (Tom Cruise) and his friends do everything possible to save the world and Princess Lili (Mia Sara) from the hands of Darkness. 

The game has 12 battle arenas,   2 Wizard modes and a big final Wizard mode. 
    The goal of the game is to finish all the 12 battles and defeat DARKNESS.
    Complete 4 battles to play the wizard mode called BLIX.
    Complete 8 battles to play the Wizard mode called "MEG MUCKLEBONES"
    Complete all 12 battle modes to play the final Wizard Mode, the battle against the DARKNESS.

I would like to thank:
    JP Salas for letting me use his original table.
    @JoePicasso for help with 3D Models
    @hauntfreaks for making a B2s with Full DMD.
    @BurtMacklin for help with Pup-pack
    @Gman77 for help with main clip
    and anyone else involved in any previous work on original table. 

I have been wanting to make this table for a while. Have fun and let me know if you need anything!

Happy Gaming!

411 downloads

(10 reviews)

10 comments

Updated

22. Big Game (Stern 1980) - redbone(MOD)

Today is my first MOD release with permission granted by jpsalas.  I'm very new to this scene and the intention of my modifications to this table is mainly to upgrade the most visible graphics making a 4k+ experience more enjoyable.  I concentrate heavily on the playfield and plastics first. Some of the plastics were merged, tweaked, and extended to better match the playfield without steering far from the originals.  Bumpers and little things like the details in spinners second.  Then I checked out a broad view of lighting and a few where I think it was lacking under the plastics.  Lastly I did a little flair lighting with the claws on the tiger and face of the tiger between the flippers.  Below is a full list of mods that I can recall.

I'd like to thank JP for being so open and sharing of his table and bigus1 for guidance.   It is my hope one day that he will include my playfield and plastics into his mainline release for this classic table -  BIG GAME (Stern 1980).

Big Game by Stern 1980

v1.0.1
    -more plastics worked on - more to come...
    -took light off tigers face between flippers and did something more subtle with the eyes - may try to make some of this configurable in the future via script

v1.0.0
    20230214 dated version MOD from jpsalas' v4.0.0 and elements from his previous 1.x versions.

-playfield upscaled > 4k from VP9 version 1.x from JP's initial releases
    -added real wood picture to the playfield and plunger area
    -playfield tweaked and reworked including much of the texts
    -plastics upscaled and heavily reworked
    -joined some plastics and expanded to match table
    -added nylon plastics missing from plastics
    -added lights to some places that were missing or needed more lights
    -added lights to aGiLights collection
    -changed color to some lighting under plastics to prevent washing out colors
    -added lighting to some playfield elements such as low light to the  tiger's face between flippers
    -added blinking lights to claws on tiger
    -recreated spinner graphics
    -reworked bumper caps

*I reported a "blurp" sound that can be heard every 4 seconds or so - https://github.com/vpinball/pinmame/issues/98  The thread was closed because apparently this is by design and can be fixed with some dip switches.  Please read that link.

***Fix for "blurp" is to press F6 in game and change dip switch for "Background Sound" to ON***

https://www.ipdb.org/files/249/Stern_1980_Big_Game_Corrections_to_Game_Manual_March_1980.pdf

All other functions included in JP's 4.0.0 version should still be intact. 

-redbone

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    jpsalas' table info/log/notes below this line
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks inkochnito for the dip switch routine.
    log:
    4.0.0 Updated 7.9.2022
    - Updated to my VPX7 physics
    - cleaned up and deleted unused graphics & reduced the size of the table
    - Added my VPX7 LUT changer to darken the table (hold down LEFT CTRL while change with RIGHT CTRL). Including GI brightness adjustment. Use the LUT changer together with the day/night slider to give the table the level of darkness you prefer.
    - Updated my mechanical set of sounds to a more "under the glass" sound, as people seem to like those kind of sounds better.
    - Changed the Environment image to enhance a little the object shadows.
    - Made the light inserts warmer.
    - New playfield in 4k (ish :))
    - Added SSF sound commands. 
    1.0.4 updated 28.06.2017
    - fixed the "grey" ball
    1.0.3 updated 21.06.2017
    - new plastics, thanks to bord.
    1.0.2 updated 21.06.2017
    - fixed B & G top left lights
    1.0.1 updated 21.06.2017
    - the top kicker was visible
    - fixed the flipper return strength so they work more like the real table.
    - Added the rules to the table info
    1.0.0 released 20.06.2017

1907 downloads

(10 reviews)

26 comments

Updated

23. Dragon Ball Z Budokai

You're about to fight a real Super Saiyan!

Thanks to @jpsalas as usual for the Horrorburg table, which this is a mod of. Included in the zip is a wheel and a puppack (using the backglass only). Just drop the "DBZ" folder in your PUPVideos as usual. I have decreased the difficulty on this table significantly so that more multiball mayhem will ensue. The video clips, music and voices are mostly from the English Funimation dub.

Rules:

Shoot the villains in order to defeat them. 3 Hits should defeat each villain.

Shoot the dragon to collect 7 Dragonballs and start a multiball.

Hit the targets and ramps to collect all 10 Z fighters.

Budokai: After collecting all 10 Z fighters there will be a wizard mode that is a multiball.

Cell Games: After defeating all 5 villains there will be a two minute scoring frenzy.

Time Chamber Multiball:  4 ball multiball. Collect 5 jackpots and hit the super jackpot at the Time Chamber, and repeat. The number of jackpot shots available will be according to the number of power obtained.

Spell GOHAN or hit the spinners enough times to upgrade your power level. The power level will increase the number of simultaneous jackpots during Time Chamber multiball and Cell Games multiball. 

Please let me know if there are any bugs. Any feedback is welcomed. Enjoy!

312 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

24. Spawn The Pinball

Remerciement special à JPsalas pour m'avoir permis de mod sa table Diablo.
    Spawn The Pinball 2023 basé sur la table Diablo de JPsalas et Scottyvik.
    lien de la table dans le fichier .txt

1082 downloads

(7 reviews)

22 comments

Updated

25. Jumanji

It is with great pleasure that I offer you today a pinball machine on a theme that everyone knows, which should please both adults and children => JUMANJI

A GAME FOR THOSE WHO SEEK TO FIND A WAY TO LEAVE THEIR WORLD BEHIND
    ADVENTURERS BEWARE:
    DO NOT BEGIN UNLESS YOU INTEND TO FINISH
    THE EXCITING CONSEQUENCES OF THE GAME WILL VANISH ONLY WHEN A PLAYER HAS REACHED JUMANJI AND CALLED OUT IT'S NAME ”

Work with VPX 10.7 and 10.8 and 10.9 😆

This would not have been possible without the work of   @jpsalas on the table that I borrowed from him Serious SAM, thank you a thousand times.

You have the possibility to load the table in 2 versions, with or without puppack.
    I strongly advise you to use the Gman77 puppack available here:

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/17227-jumanji-pup-pack/

Thanks to Gman77 for all the work done on his puppack which finalizes my work on the theme.

Special thanks to:
    @hauntfreaks for his help with the B2s lighting.
    @Nesta78 and @Jagandy82 for their help on the Puppack.
    And of course @Gman77 for following me on this adventure.

Enjoy
    🍺Balutito🍺

All Logos, Music,  Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
     Artist Ise Ananphada
    PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

1594 downloads

(3 reviews)

11 comments

Submitted