Files
    Comments
    Reviews
    Latest File
    By pritch33

5    0

• Categories.png

• Downloads Remaining

If you like VPU and enjoy what we bring to the Digital Pinball scene, please consider becoming a supporting member and upgrade your membership today.

VR - Virtual Reality Pinball

Sub Category  

174 files

1. Fireball VR Room (Bally 1972)

This is the VR Room Conversion of Pinball58's Fireball table.

My notes for 1.0 were lost when Vpinball went down.  But here are the changes for V.1.1

-Fully integrated Backglass, Reels and Flashers.  B2S file is no longer required with V1.1.
    - Added 360 lava room and minimal room.  Original Living room is still included (thanks again to Rawd for a better version of this room)
     -Change rooms with MagnaSave buttons.  You can change the starting room in the script.  (Default lava room)
     -Added Ball Shadows (Huge thanks to Rawd for help with this)
     -Further slight adjustments to lighting.  Dimmed pop bumbers slightly.  A few other tweaks.
     -Replaced backbox and resized the cabinet
     -Animated Flipper buttons and added start game button (also animated)

A Special thanks to:
    -Sixtoe for his advice and recommendations while first converting this table.
    -Rawd for his help with shadows, room switching and for testing the table (and finding flaws!)
    -UnclePaulie for his great backglass guide

86 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

2. Gilligan's Island (Bally 1991)

Credits
    This is a VR Room for the amazingly detailed Gilligan's Island by Dark. Noted previous contributors are:

Ben Logan: Graphics cleanups Dark: 3D models/graphics ICPJuggla: Table building/lighting/physics mfuegemann: Coding John90803: Resources Arngrim: DOF additions. epthegeek: Resources from old VP9 table (with his permission). Additional thanks to: Fren and LoadedWeapon for some graphics cleanups.  
    Features
    You can use Left/Right Magnasave to enable/disable the VR Room. Please note the option at the top of the script to switch from regular lighting to 'LED color' mod.

38 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

3. VR Room Grand Lizard (Williams 1986)

A 3rdaxis and Slydog43 collaboration.
    A very special thanks to JP Salas and Rosve for their VP9 versions 
    Thanks to the entire community including the Facebook groups for everything else during this project. 
    And a special thanks to Jeff "Jetsy" Millerat  http://pinballpimpstencils.com/ for the new cabinet images. 

Welcome to Grand Lizard VR 

From a full blown VR experience down to a simple minimal room.
    Everything you will experience in this game can be switched on/off or modified to your liking.
    All the way down too the rubber sleeve colors. All options are located under the "Table Options" in the script. 

The lighting on this table was set with my Oculus Rift S. Since every headset is slightly different I always recommend going through the THX calibration to experience the room as intended. Under Table options in the script you can set the instruction cards to THX. Use the Day>Night cycle slider to adjust.

Try and use a good set of headphones for the full experience as well. This will enhance the experience dramatically and bring this environment to life. And don't forget, never look behind you... 

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE OR DISTRIBUTION. PLEASE DO NOT MASS RE-DISTRIBUTE ROMS OR TABLES. Any unauthorized distribution may result in legal action taken against the party(s) in question.

177 downloads

(0 reviews)

10 comments

Updated

4. VR Room The Addams Family (Bally 1992)

The Addams Family VR for VPX.  
    Thanks to Dark, BilboX, and 3rdAxis for models.
    Thanks to BorgDog for Thing hand and fading GI script help.
    Press F6 for table menu to enable extra toys/lights/etc.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE OR DISTRIBUTION. PLEASE DO NOT MASS RE-DISTRIBUTE ROMS OR TABLES. Any unauthorized distribution may result in legal action taken against the party(s) in question.

200 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

5. VR ROOM Roller Derby (Bally 1960)

Many thanks to HSM from VPforum for creating this table and permission to port to VR.

Apologies in advance for the poor graphics on the cabinet. I struggled to find any true images so what you see is not high resolution.

This is a bingo pinball. When you launch the table in VR, press the R key from your keyboard to see the rules and coin operation on your left hand side. Your flipper buttons and magnasave have other operations in this game so please review the instruction card once the game is loaded.

Once the ball is at the plunger, you can press the R key to zoom in on the ROLLER card for special features.

I am keen for feedback on how to make the table play more realistic. I would like the holes to be more realistic if anyone has any suggestions after playing.

Enjoy

32 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. VR ROOM Batman 66 (Original 2018) 1.0.0

Batman 66 Original

Original table based on the 1979 Williams table, Flash.

This table is the child of LuvtheCubs-jpsalas-Onevox

This is LuvtheCubs first attempt at a VPX table. This is a re-themed version of JP Salas' and Onevox's Williams The Flash (1979). Not to be confused with the Stern version.

Thanks to JP and Onevox for giving me permission to bring this table to VR. LuvtheCubs has a permission to mod on VPforum.

The DirectB2S is included in the zip.

The table requires the Flash (L-1) - ROM - flash_l1.zip.

If you have the pup pack, I suggest setting all the videos to play on screen 1, DMD forced On. Background playlist as topper (and topper_1.mp4). Looks great 🙂 .

I use the alias feature for vpinmame so you can change the rom name in the script to a name similar to flash_l1 (eg flash_l1bm) and add the translation in the alias file (VPMAlias.txt) in the vpinmame folder and add the line  flash_l1bm,flash_l1. You can change the ROM name in the script to the pup pack ROM (and the DMD.visible command).

Change the pupvideo folder to the new rom name.

These are some extra instructions for using a pup pack over that listed above

PUP pack
    - edit PUP pack positions to use backglass on second screen x/y (0,0) [on second screen !!]  & 800 v 400 (assuming screen 2 is 800 x 600)
    - edit PUP pack positions to use DMD on second screen x/y (0,400) [on second screen !!]  & 800 v 200 (assuming screen 2 is 800 x 600)[so under backglass]
    - edit B2S screen res file so the b2s backglass is at screen 2, x/y (0,0) & 800 v 400 (assuming screen 2 is 800 x 600)
    -
    edit DmdDevice.ini and point the virtual DMD coordinates at the pup pack dmd coordinates as below

use VPM's registry values when positioning the virtual dmd
    useregistry = false
    ; x-axis of the window position (this assumes screen 1 is 1920x1080 - change left depending on your screen res)
    left = 1920
    ; y-axis of the window position
    top = 400
    ; width of the dmd in monitor pixels (this assumes second screen is 800x600)
    width = 800
    ; height of the dmd in monitor pixels
    height = 200

In the PUP pack ROM, a .bat file (pupinit.bat) maybe needed to layer the screens (DMD and backglass and b2s). Consider if you require after trying to play
    code needed is:

cd /d "%~dp0..\..\"
    start "" pupwinpos.exe "PUPSCREEN1*" -1 2 0
    start "" pupwinpos.exe "Form1" 1 2 0
    start "" pupwinpos.exe "Virtual*" 1 1 0
    start "" pupwinpos.exe "Visual Pinball Player*" -2 2 1

Script:
    - find "Const cGameName" and change to the ROM name for PUP pack
    - under cGameName is a dmd.visible command. change to 1 to display dmd

All the best

77 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

7. VR ROOM Yellow Submarine (Original 2021) 1.0.0

Yellow Submarine (2021) - NestorGian

NestorGian has kindly permitted me to port his table to VR. His table is based on the original author (JPsalas)  Speakeasy

I have copied his game instructions from VPForum here.

Rules in the apron

Music mode that is activated in script (line 34: MusicMode = True)
    The location for the music is as follows: Visual Pinball\Music\EM\Yellow

Music must be "purchased / downloaded for copyright" and placed in Visual Pinball \ Music \ EM \ Yellow with these names or change them in the script (line 413)

YS1.mp3 to YS10.mp3 and the music you want for the launch presentation with the name intro.mp3

recommendation is:
    intro.mp3 ---> Beatles__Yellow_Submarine_In_Pepperland__INSTRUMENTAL.mp3
    YS1.mp3   ---> Yellow Submarine
    YS2.mp3   ---> Hey Bulldog
    YS3.mp3   ---> Eleanor Rigby
    YS4.mp3   ---> Love You To
    YS5.mp3   ---> All Together Now
    YS6.mp3   ---> Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
    YS7.mp3   ---> Think for Yourself
    YS8.mp3   ---> Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
    YS9.mp3   ---> With a Little Help from My Friends
    YS10.mp3   ---> Nowhere Man

Right Magnasave turn on and change the music (MusicMode = True)
    Left Magnasave stops the music
    For those who do not have Magnasave, the start key turns on and changes the music but remember if you press it before
    the first ball is lost, it will activate the second player

60 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. VR ROOM Batman Dark Knight (Stern 2008)

VR version of Batman Dark Knight. 

Full VR Room experience. You can disable objects in the room via the table script (VR TABLE OPTIONS) if you experience any performance issues. Also check out the other VR table options. Use your LEFT OR RIGHT MAGNA for different room lighting (blacklight/normal lightning).

Updated version from vpinball.com. Added cab animations (digital/analog plunger support, some gfx/lights adjustments).

Big thanks to Rawd for his awesome bat animations in the room! They look creepy and during multiball they are quite the challenge ;).

Credits go to:
    - tom tower & ninuzzu for their incredible table
    - Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!

Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball :).

97 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

9. VR ROOM Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure (Williams 1993)

VR version of the incredible Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure by ninuzzu and tom tower.
    This is the first Wide Body custom VR Room table and boy this is awesome! Finally I can enjoy the great work ninuzzu and tom tower did on this table and the widebody really makes this table! Took me quite some time to get the wide body scaling right but I think it turned out really nice. I included the 1985 Indiana Jones Arcade cabinet to make this a complete experience :).
    Credits go to:
    - ninuzzu & tom tower for their incredible table, we miss you guys!
    - 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and the template for creating a VR Room
    - Stuzza for sharing his cabinet art
    Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball :).

732 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

10. VR_Rooms_Whirlwind_(Williams_1990)_Minimal_1.2.vpx

This is a simple, minimal VR conversion of the Willam's table, Whirlwind.

122 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. VR ROOM Red and Ted's Road Show (Williams 1994)

VR version of Red and Ted's Road Show. 

Full VR Room experience. You can disable objects in the room via the table script (VR TABLE OPTIONS) if you experience any performance issues.

Updated version from vpinball.com. Added cab animations (digital/analog plunger support, some gfx/lights adjustments and two plungers like the real cab).

Use your LEFT MAGNA for the left plunger when needed.

Thanks to RajoJoey and Arvid for their help with HiRes Roadshow images for the cab.

Credits go to:
    - Knorr and Clark Kent for their incredible table

117 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

12. VR Room FirePower Vs A.I. (Williams 1980)

Welcome to VR Room Firepower (Vs A.I.) VPX 10.6.0 Final (Revision. 3788)

A  first of it's kind pinball game that you can actually play and challenge a fully capable A.I. computer. (Hal-9000)
    This release is both graphically and physically identical to the original Firepower and can also still be played in a vanilla state like the original.
    By default the computer's level of skill is set to "Legendary" . Player 2, 3 and 4 are the computer. There are five levels of difficulty to choose from. Easy, Normal, Hard, Expert and Legendary. 
    You can pick and choose which player is human or computer and even have all four players computer if you wish (lots of fun to watch and even bet on games).

*Attention!!! (Nudging) Some accelerometers will cause the A.I.to TILT when it is attempting to nudge in which case set myPrefs_AInudge=0 in the script.
    If myPrefs_AInudge=0 the A.I. will move the right outlane post to the easy position during the it's turn in order to give him a fighting chance. 

*Attention!!! (Custom Displays) Slower graphic cards may have some minor issues when set to (On) This can cause some segments in the displays to not function properly.
    In which case set myPrefs_CustomDisplays = 0 in the script.

VR Options:
    myPrefs_Space = 1                     '0= Minimal Room. 1=Space.
    myPrefs_CustomDisplays = 1     '0=Off, 1=On 
    myPrefs_Glass = 1                      '0=Off, 1=On Shows scratched glass.                               
    myPrefs_Nausea = 1                   '0=no Star Spinning, 1-5=Slow <<>> Fast. Can be adjusted with Magna-save buttons after game is started and before shooting the ball.
    myPrefs_itsfullofstars = 0            'Confidential...

INSTRUCTIONS:
    (In Game)

'*Brightness can be change using the Magna-save buttons only after ball is launched.
    '*Star rotational speed can be changed using the Magna-save buttons only after the game is started.
    '*Use Flipper Buttons to setup human and or computer players before starting game. (Green Human, Red Computer).
    '*Use Magna Save buttons to select flipper bat type.
    '*While pressing and holding both flipper buttons use the Magna save buttons to select difficulty. (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert and Legendary.
    '*Press and hold the Right Flipper Button (8 seconds) to display player and difficulty status during game play. 
    '*Once game is started no selections can be made or changed until game is over. 
    '*The A.I. can be shutdown during the A.I. turn by pressing and holding both Magna Save buttons. The player can then take control. 
    '*Use the "L" key on keyboard to select language. English, German, Italian. 
    '*All options can be hard set in the script under Table Options as desired.

A very very special thank you to Noah Fentz for his plunger/accelerometer kit. (Works perfectly right out of the box) Without this testing and tweaking would have been impossible. 
    Also Slydog43 for additional coding help (Thanks buddy) and everyone else in the community and the VR groups as well. 
    This is something that I hope you will all enjoy as much as I have enjoyed making it.

Same as before I recommend turning off AO (Ambient Occlusion) in video preferences and turning off ScSp. These have been hard baked into the graphics and are not needed to be processed on the fly. 
    Anything else (Anti-Aliasing, Post-proc AA) will depend on your set-up. 

264 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

13. Fish Tales (Williams 1992) VR ROOM

Update Version 1.0.9!
    Set your VR Far Plane to like 20,000!
    Thanks to pinball58, melon, Loaded Weapon, Bigus1 for this superb VPX version of Fish Tales.  I have not touched the physics, graphics, or gameplay from the original authors VPX version.   Most of the VR code is at the bottom of the script.
    Thanks goes to..
    VPX table: pinball58, melon, Loaded Weapon, Bigus1
    Some VR models from: 3RDAXIS
    Bass model and cast plunger model: STEELY
    Autolaunch bug fix and new programmed reel: ma1299
    Bubble level: Rascal
    Thanks always to Randy Davis, The VP development team, and Caligula for bringing us VPVR
    Options:
    Use Left and Right Magnasave to toggle VR Room components on or off.
    There are some other VR room options on lines 49-53 of the script.
    Enjoy!

What's New in Version 1.0.3 (See full changelog)

Update 1.0.3 - Fixed odd shiny normalmaps on some of the objects caused by newer version of VPVR.
        Update 1.0.2 - All new lighting and shadows. Sun added. Fixed ball getting stuck near the 'L' lane. Added ambient water sounds (can be turned off in script).
        Update 1.0.1 - Fixed skybox glitch that would occur after 20 min of play. Fixed flying fish reset glitch.
        Initial Release. Version 1.0.0

162 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

14. VR Room Fathom (Bally 1981)

Bally's legendary 1981 release "Fathom" has always been one of my favourite machines. The art package is phenomenal, the gameplay straightforward but challenging and rewarding. Luckily we have a fantastic VPX version by 32assassin, Vogliodicane and Arconovum (FSS).

Here's my take on a VR room for this stunning table. No killer mermaids around at the moment, but the signs of their handiwork are everywhere...

A re-upload and update from VPinball.com - v1.1 has a fix for a crash when hitting the magnasave buttons.

Thanks so much to the original authors 32assassin, Vogliodicane and Arconovum for their permission to modify their tables. Also many thanks to Rawd for his help with tweaks and fixes, Sixtoe for the minimal room assets, a great unnamed modeller for the cabinet, DJRobX and Rawnei for their continued improvements to VPVR, Caligula for starting it all off, Senseless and other VR room creators for encouragement, advice, and playtesting, and all table authors!

Controls:
    - Left Magnasave: Toggle between the full room, the minimal room, and the void
    - S key - disable the environmental sound
    - F key - fast fish!

76 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. VR Room The Phantom Of The Opera (Data East 1990) 1.0

Re-upload of The Phantom Of The Opera VR room, originally on VPinball. No changes yet so no need to re-download if you already have it.

The room is based around Bigus' mod v1.40 of 32assassin's original table.

Use the left magnasave to toggle room elements for better performance if needed.

Thanks to all developers and table authors!

68 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

16. VR Room Apollo 13 (Sega 1995)

Added the VR conversions to this table that was done by Balater (Thanks for the permission to mod!), originally done by Herweh, Fransisco666, and 32assassin.  I used the dark image from chucky87's backglass file and imported into the table.

I had to do quite a few VR mods to get it to look good (all documented in the script).  Lots of lighting changes and a lot of work on the grill and blastoff flashers. And a lot of other changes, all documented in the script.  Sixtoe provided a once over and had a couple lighting recommendations. Retro27 also helped with the cabinet graphics, a topper, and a flasher for the start button.

Once again, I changed the typical minimal room slightly to have a wood floor, and a slightly different wall... which gives an appearance of lighting from the pinball machine casting on the wall.  You can change back to the original walls and floor in the options section of the script.  

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!  And thanks again to Balater, retro27and always Sixtoe!

V 1.0:  VR Tweaks, custom environment, and several other adjustments to fit and look right in VR.

317 downloads

(2 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

17. VR Room Dungeons & Dragons (Bally 1987) (VR 1.0).vpx

This is a VR Room conversion of AgentEighty6's Dungeons and Dragons table.  Many thanks for permission to Mod!

I hope you have your magnasave buttons ready, because you'll need them for this table.  It takes a bit to get used to, but once you get a feel for it, it's actually a very fun table. 

VR Room options in script : 0 = dragon room (default)       1= Minimal room

A special thanks to:

AgentEighty6 for making the table
    Dillman for making the topper backbox asset
    UnclePaulie for making the Alphanumerics, constant advice, and  for testing the table (and for pointing out a few flaws)
    Rawd for testing out the table and pointing out a few things
    Arvid for the 360 sphere and the guide on how to use it
    3rdAxis for the Rock floor assets
    Sixtoe for his templates

V 1.0 Release
    - Added all VR Cabinet primatives, 360 and minimal room
    - Updated the backglass displays for use in VR (Alphanumerics by UnclePaulie)
    - Added topper, backglass and flashers on both (including flashing dragon)
    - The original apron was showing artifacts in VR.  Redone
    - Added Animated Slingshots
    - The ball was getting stuck at the end of the right dragon lair rail, fixed.
    - Readjusted back panel flashers
    - Adjusted a few table lights

135 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

18. VR Room The Flintstones (Williams 1994)

Recreation of the Williams classic from 1994, "The Flintstones". By the development team of g5k, 3rdaxis, DJRobX and Dark.
    Developed using 10.6, install the final release of 10.6 to play.
    If you have not installed 10.6 final you may get script errors.
    Script options are available, mainly to help performance.
    Magna save to cycle through LUTs, if you want to set a new default LUT use the script option.
    Includes Surround Sound Feedback (SSF).
    Thanks for some stuff from the vp9 version, DOF code etc (thanks to JPSalas and those who helped make that original one). Special thanks to Dark who provided the Bronto, Dictabird and cleaned up the 3D scans of building toys. To SlyDog for reference of his real machine and putting up with me. To Dave C for his support. Other thanks to the colorisation team Slippifishi and Wob and those in the community who supported this development and help make it possible. Final big thanks to the VPX and VPM development teams. 
    What a great fun game... hope you all enjoy -

322 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

19. VR Room The Flintstones (Mod) (Williams 1994)

Recreation of the Williams classic from 1994, "The Flintstones". By the development team of g5k, 3rdaxis, DJRobX and Dark.
    Developed using 10.6, install the final release of 10.6 to play.
    If you have not installed 10.6 final you may get script errors.
    Script options are available, mainly to help performance.
    Magna save to cycle through LUTs, if you want to set a new default LUT use the script option.
    Includes Surround Sound Feedback (SSF).
     Thanks for some stuff from the vp9 version, DOF code etc (thanks to JPSalas and those who helped make that original one). Special thanks to Dark who provided the Bronto, Dictabird and cleaned up the 3D scans of building toys. To SlyDog for reference of his real machine and putting up with me. To Dave C for his support. Other thanks to the colorisation team Slippifishi and Wob and those in the community who supported this development and help make it possible. Final big thanks to the VPX and VPM development teams. 
    What a great fun game... hope you all enjoy -

203 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

20. VR Room Skateball (Bally 1980) 1.0.0

Table made by hauntfreaks based on the table made by jpsalas.

I would like to thank the following people:
    hauntfreaks for the permission to use the table in a vr-room.
    Sixtoe for his templates of vr-rooms and cabinets.
    Rawd for the analog clock from his toyroom (this was originally taken from Rascal VP9 clock table).
    And everyone I have forgotten.

I hope, you have as much fun playing, as I had creating the room.

Info
    There are 16 LUT-files in the table. So you can change the lightning.
    Hold the left magna save-button and click the right magna save-button to change the LUT-file.

You can change the DIP-settings by pressing F6 after starting the table.

You have to use an external backglass. The backglass must have the same name as the table.
    Download for backglass: https://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/2806-skateball-bally-1980/

68 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

21. VR Room Pinball Pool (Gottlieb 1979) 1.0.0

Table made by BorgDog.

BorgDog for the permission to use the table in a vr-room.
    Rawd for the analog clock from his toyroom (this was originally taken from Rascal VP9 clock table).

Info
    Hold the left magna save-button and click the right magna save-button to change the LUT-file.

You have to use an external backglass. The backglass must have the same name as the table.
    Download for backglass: https://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/2100-pinball-pool-gottlieb-1979db2s/

66 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. VR Room Dragon (Gottlieb 1978) 1.0.0

Table made by BorgDog.

BorgDog for the permission to use the table in a vr-room.

Info

Download for backglass: https://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/5459-dragon-gottlieb-1978-b2s-directb2s-db2s/

62 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

23. VR ROOM Scared Stiff (Bally 1996)

VR version of Scared Stiff.

Full VR Room experience. You can disable objects in the room via the table script (VR TABLE OPTIONS) if you experience any performance issues.

Updated version from vpinball.com. Added cab animations (digital/analog plunger support, some gfx adjustments).

Credits go to:
    - Shoopity, Hauntfreaks, ICPJuggla, nFozzy, Arngrim, Clark Kent for their incredible table

213 downloads

(1 review)

13 comments

Updated

24. VR Room Flash Gordon (Bally 1981) 1.0.0

Table made by EBisLit, based on table made by rothbauerw.

EBisLit and rothbauerw for the permission to use the table in a vr-room.

Info

Download for backglass: https://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/5858-flash-gordon-bally-1981-2-3-screens-directb2s-b2s-db2s/

80 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

25. VR ROOM Wipe Out (Premier 1993)

VR version of Wipe Out.

Updated version from vpinball.com. Added cab animations (digital/analog plunger support, some gfx adjustments).

Credits go to:
    - Edizzle & Kiwi for their incredible table

100 downloads

(1 review)

4 comments

Submitted