23. V
  24. W
  25. X
  26. Y
  27. Z
  28. #

325 files

1. Hellraiser (VR ROOM)

The next VR Room Conversion i want to share with you is the  great Hellraiser Table from BALUTITO. This is a cooperation between Jasmin Gagnon and me. Jasmin Gagnon made the start and created a solid basis on which I built up this Conversion. I converted this table for VR because he creates this creepy atmosphere and i love that  and of cause it should not be missing in any VR collection.  I hope someone has as much fun with it and liked it as I do, so I'm going to share it with you guys now. 

New in this Version:
    -nFozzy Physics
    -Fleep Sounds
    -new Backbox

-missing Rampsound get fixed in future update...

'*************************************** VR OPTIONS **************************************************
    '*****************************************************************************************************

'VR Room - Set VRRooms = (1) or (2) to switch between the two Rooms. 
    VRRooms = 1
    'VR table Glass - Set Glass = 0 to turn off VR playfield Glass. 
    Glass = 1
    'VR Playfield Glass Scratches - Set to 0 if you want to turn them off.
    GlassScratch = 1
    'VR Logo - Set VRLogo = 0 to turn off VR Logo. 
    VRLogo = 1

'************************************END OF VR TABLE OPTIONS******************************************
    '*****************************************************************************************************

You Don't need the B2S File!!!
    To take full advantage of this table, I strongly advise you to use the superb Puppack made by TEAMTUGA, it expands the atmosphere drastically!!!
    Link to Pup Pack:

Link to original Table from Balutito:

A big thanks to BALUTITO for creating such a creepy nice table and give me permission to bring it to the next Dimension.
    I also want to thank Rawd for his VR toys and Sixtoe for his great templates and of course Studlygoorite and Solters for beta testing and  Jasmin Gagnon for the great basic work .
    And not to forget JP Salas for making the Original 'Mago of Oz' Table and TEAMTUGA for the great Pup Pack.

637 downloads

(4 reviews)

10 comments

Updated

2. South Park (Sega 1999)_Bigus(MOD) VR

South Park (Sega 1999) with a VR room added.

All credits go to the original authors:
    Knorr
    Bigus1

Please use the B2s from hauntfreaks:
    https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/12901-south-park-sega-1999-b2s-with-full-dmd/

210 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

3. Iron Maiden Virtual Time (Original 2020)(VR Room)

Today i want to share a new VR conversion of Iron Maiden-Virtual Time with you guys. This is a cooperation of Rascal, Solters and me.
    This awesome table should not be missing in any VR collection, I hope you have as much fun with it as I do.
    A special thanks goes to my friend Rascal, who is responsible for the included Backglass with segmented Display,
    flashing Speakers, some Playfield corrections.

VR user meeting point: https://discord.gg/8CRnkssmbh

New in this Version:
    -nFozzy Physics
    -Fleep Sounds
    -FuLLDMD PupPack for VR

Attention!!!
    For VR-PupPack Users read the ReadMe!!!.txt

Left Magna for Lut Change and Right Magna for GI Switch
    '********************* VR OPTIONS **************************************************
    '***********************************************************************************
    VRLogo = 1
    Glass = 1
    'VR Playfield glass Scratches - Set to 0 if you want to turn them off.
    GlassScratch = 1
    '***********************************************************************************

Link to original "Iron Maiden Virtual Time [IMVT]" Table and the needed Music Files if you play without PupPack!!!:
    You have to copy just the Songs to the "Music" Folder!

Link to PupPack

A big thanks to Mussinger &  Herweh for creating such a beautyfull table and give me permission to convert it to VR.
    I also want to thank Rawd and Steely for his VR toys and Basti for the nice VR Room, Sixtoe for his great templates,  Rajo Joey for the LUT Template 
    and of course Rascal, Solters and Studlygoorite for beta testing. And a big THANKS to Apophis for his nice tutorials!

800 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

4. The Walking Dead LE Hanibals 4k Blood Mod (VR Room)

This is a VR Room Conversion from Hanibals 4k Blood Mod.
    There are two minimal VR Rooms because i wanted to save Performence for the 32bit Version.
    You can change the Cab Decals and Backglass to Premium, Images in File included. Thanks to Rascal my Friend for the alternative Laser Mod and Hybrid.

-nFozzy Physics
    -Fleep Sounds
    -Hybrid by Rascal
    -alternative Laser Mod (better Performence) by Rascal

Attention:
    This Table should only be played in 32bit until the 64bit Bug gets resolved!!!

'********************* VR OPTIONS **************************************************
    'If you want to switch the VRROOM from NORMAL to DARK then hit 2 times left Magnasafe!!!

VRLogo = 1
    Glass = 1
    GlassScratch = 1
    '    END USER VR-OPTIONS
    '***************************************************

Link to Altcolor:

Link to Pup Pack:

Thanks to Hanibal2001 for Permission!
    Link to original File from Hanibal2001:

Credits:
    ICPJUGGLA, FRENETICAMNESIC, GTXJOE, RANDR, FLUPPER, DARK, ZANY, 
    NORTHVIBE,  URIELL, PAULO, PINBILL, DOZER, HANIBAL2001, SIXTOE, RASCAL
    And a big THANKS to Apophis for his nice tutorials!

443 downloads

(4 reviews)

8 comments

Updated

5. Blade Runner 2049 (2021)(VR ROOM )

I want to share a VR Room Conversion of Blade Runner 2049 with you today. I converted this table for VR because it is a Beauty from "wpilot" and should not be missing in any VR collection.  I hope someone has as much fun with it and like it as I do, so I'm going to share it with you guys now. I had to adjust a few little things, prettify and hide them, but the table works quite well now in VR.

Edit 10/03/2024:
    New Version
    Blade Runner 2049 (2021) FULLDMD PUP Edition.zip
    Attention:
    If the Ball is too bright open in VPX->Preferences->Video/Graphics Options and activate under Ball Rendering "disable Lighting" then  click on the left "Specific table overrides" and save.
    For all of you with VPMFlips Error open Script and look at Line 79 "Const UseSolenoids = 2" turn it to 1 and try again.

Thanks to Panasony, one of our Community Members from "VR Pinball Group." (https://discord.gg/dKSP9eTPt7) we can present you a better looking Full DMD now.

Hopefully this is the last update at least for now. You should definitely use the linked pup pack (and leave a like) so that the new FuLL DMD works properly. Then copy the pup files from my .zip file into your pup folder (make a backup).
    Sorry guys for the inconvenience but the Full DMD update is worth it, I didn't want to withhold it from you.

'VR PuP/Backglass - Switch the VRBackglass with your right MagnaSafe !BEFORE! you start a Game!
    'If you want to use the Pup-Pack hit 3 times the right MagnaSafe Button to switch to PuP Backglass! 
    'LUT Change - Switch the LuT Options with your left MagnSafe!

VRLogo = 1
    'VR Poster-Right - Set VRPosterR = 0 to turn off VR Poster-Right. 
    VRPosterR = 1
    'VR Poster-Left - Set VRPosterL = 0 to turn off VR Poster-Left. 
    VRPosterL = 1
    Glass = 1
    GlassScratch = 1

If you want to use the Pup Pack follow this Link!

A big thanks to wpilot for creating such a beautyfull table and Rajo Joey for the LUT Template and more importantly the elimination of the annoying Flex DMD error and the possibility to change the backglass via Magnasave button and some other fixes.
    I also want to thank Rawd for his VR toys and Sixtoe for his great templates and of course Studlygoorite and Solters for beta testing .
    And not to forget JP Salas for making the Original 'Pokemon Pinball' Table. And a big THANKS to Apophis for his nice tutorials!

Link to the original Blade Runner Table:
    https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=14820&st=50#commentsStart

1631 downloads

(5 reviews)

54 comments

Updated

6. Godzilla (Sega-Stern mash-up 2021) v3.1 (VR Room)

This is a VR Conversion Mash-Up Table with Prims and Images from HauntFreaks and Marty02. Thanks guys for permission!!!
    Special Thanks to Rascal for the nice VR Backglass!!!

New in this Version:
    -nFozzy Physics
    -Fleep Sounds
    -Pup Events
    -New Mash-Up (Prims and Images)

Attention!!!
    For VR-PupPack Users read the ReadMe.txt but use the Link in this Description, the Link in my ReadMe doesnt work.

Left Magna for Lut Change and Right Magna for Room Switch
    VRLogo = 1
    VRPosterR = 1
    VRPosterL = 1
    Glass = 1
    GlassScratch = 1

Link I would recommend you to use this Altsound!

Link I would recommend you to use this DMD Altcolor!

Link to PupPack from Gman77:

Link to original "Godzilla (Sega-Stern mash-up) v3.0" Table by HauntFreaks:

Link to original "godzilla limited edition" Table by Marty02:

A big thanks to Hauntfreaks, Marty02 and 32assassin for creating such a beautyfull table and give me permission to convert it to VR.
    I also want to thank Rawd for his VR toys and his help, Sixtoe for his great templates,  Rajo Joey for the LUT Template and of course Rascal, Hauntfreaks, Solters and Studlygoorite for beta testing. And a big THANKS to Apophis for his nice tutorials!

974 downloads

(5 reviews)

7 comments

Updated

7. Elvira House of Horror mash-up (original 2021)(VR ROOM )

I want to share a VR Room Conversion of Elvira's "Party House of Horror" with you today.  This is a cooperation of Rascal, Rawd, Hauntfreaks and me. This table should not be missing in any VR collection, I hope you have as much fun with it as I do.
    A special thanks goes to my friend Rascal, who is responsible for the redesign of the segmented display and some Playfield corrections. He was able to build on the fantastic preparatory work of Walter Whitmer and sixtoe.

New in this Version:
    -nFozzy Physics
    -Fleep Sounds
    -some little Tweaks

Left Magna for Lut Change
    VRLogo = 1
    VRPosterR = 1
    VRPosterL = 1
    Glass = 1
    GlassScratch = 1

Link to original Elvira's "Party House of Horror" Table:

A big thanks to Hauntfreaks, Marty02 and 32assassin for creating such a beautyfull table and give me permission to convert it to VR.
    I also want to thank Rawd for his VR toys and his help, Sixtoe for his great templates,  Rajo Joey for the LUT Template and of course Rascal, Hauntfreaks, Solters and Studlygoorite for beta testing. And a big THANKS to Apophis for his nice tutorials!

934 downloads

(4 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

8. Bram Stoker's Dracula (Williams 1993)_Bigus(MOD)2.0 VR

Bram Stoker's Dracula (Williams 1993) with a minimal VR room added.

VP91x table by JPSalas v1.03
    VPX conversion by Bigus1
    Originally ported to VP by ICPjuggla and Dozer316, the original FP version was created by francisco666 and rom.

Please use the B2s from hauntfreaks and enable the grill.
    https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/12199-bram-stokers-dracula-williams-1993-b2s-with-full-dmd/

206 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

9. Bram Stoker's Dracula (Williams 1993) [CSILK Mod] 1.6I VR

Bram Stoker's Dracula (Williams 1993) with a minimal VR room added.

VP91x table by JPSalas v1.03
    VPX conversion by Bigus
    extras by Csilk

Pleas use the B2s from hauntfreaks and enable the grill.
    https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/12199-bram-stokers-dracula-williams-1993-b2s-with-full-dmd/

' Originally ported to VP by ICPjuggla and Dozer316, the original FP version was created by francisco666 and rom.
    ' Magnet script by Dorsolas/Lander's, with just small modifications
    ' RTX BS, dampening, sling corrections and flipper code based off the VPW example tutorial table
    ' Amy Dempsey for the coffin texture, thanks amers.
    ' Thalamus for guidance on slope, difficulty slider and kicker randomness script portion as well as some elements from his version
    ' Wiesshund and fluper for LUTs
    ' JPSalas for sound script
    ' andreslv for some testing of the table
    ' Patrick2610 for alternate apron
    ' H215 for pointing out the flipper not being controlled by ROM issue

521 downloads

(3 reviews)

32 comments

Updated

10. Breakshot (Capcom 1996)_Bigus(MOD)3.1 VR

Breakshot (Capcom 1996) with a minimal VR room added.

Bigus1
    Krobar74

Please use the B2s from Wildman and enable the grill.
    https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/2286-breakshotcapcom-1996/

83 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Robo-War (Premier 1988) minimal VR room

Robo-War (Premier 1988) with a minimal VR room added.

original VPX version: Dozer
    Updated by: versins77
    VP9 Version by: Kevin Lee Drum
    B2B Collision thanks to jimmyfingers
    VP8 authors: TAB, Destruk, MNPG

228 downloads

(1 review)

7 comments

Submitted

12. Robocop (Data East 1989)_drakkon(mod_1.2)(VR ROOM)

I want to share my first VR Room Conversion with you today. Unfortunately, there hasn't been a VR port yet, at least none that I could find, so I had to make it myself. There are many good versions out there, but Drakkon's version was the only one that worked for me. I hope someone else has fun with it, so I'm sharing it with you now.

12/03/2024
    added Original Cabinet Decals in separate .zip File
    Install Intructions in ReadMe.txt

VR Options to change in Skript:

VRLogo = 1
    VRPosterR = 1
    VRPosterL = 1
    Glass = 1
    GlassScratch = 1

You will need this B2S:
    Big shoutout to Wildman for his fabulous backglasses!

I would also like to thank Rawd for their VR Toys and kiwi for the support.
    And a very warm greeting and a big thank you for Rajo Joey, who put me on the right path and supported me with advice and action. Also thanks to Studlygoorite for beta testing and of course drakkon for allowing me to take his artwork to the next dimension.
    I almost forgot the good Sixtoe, thanks for your great templates!

739 downloads

(1 review)

19 comments

Updated

13. VR ROOM Wizard of OZ

Thanks to ckpin for the permission!

I had to create a text document with the download link because it somehow did not work with larger files

Quote from ckpin:

This is a modified version of what was uploaded to VPinball.  All the changes and hopefully most of the credits are detailed in the table script prolog.  One obvious change is a playfield screen option menu (F6) offering changes to the game rules to help less experienced players reach the more difficult modes (e.g. Somewhere Over the Rainbow).  

Installation Note
    Included in this release package are: vpx table, backglass, ultraDMD directory, and a PUPpack. There are also  DOF Configtool entries for this table.  The backglass  file is large and loading may require applying the 4G patch to the backglass server.   The  backglass provides information on game progress.  Removing the backglass is not recommended  even when the PUPpack is installed.  There is an option in the table script under GAME OPTIONS  to turn off the PUPpack triggers if you don't install the PUPpack. Images, animations and sound files will replace the PUPpack videos. However, the PUPpack videos significantly enhance the gameplay experience.  Whether the PUPpack is installed or not, the backglass should still be left in the table directory.

665 downloads

(3 reviews)

17 comments

Updated

14. Star Wars Empire Strikes Back, The (Hankin 1980) VR ROOM

Thanks to Xenonph for giving me permission to bring to VR this animated version of the original table from 32assassin

You will find most of the functions of version 3.1 from Xenonph in other JPSalas LUT Toggled with Right Magna-Save Key.
    All bumper pics,  FS Backdrops and 5 different colors to GI Lighting are toggled with Left Magna-Save
    In this VR version, most of the animated pictures have been replaced by 3D objects.

I am attaching the nvram file configured to activate the Knocker.
    the rom file
    the audio directory with its files.

I advise you to use the latest versions of VPX and VPinMAME x64.
    Have fun

40 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

15. Airborne (Capcom 1996) VR

Airborne (Capcom 1996) with minimal VR room added
    https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3783

versins77
    robbo43
    DCrosby
    bodydump
    TAB
    destruk

176 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Stranger Things Mega VR Room (Orbital 2018)

Updated VR room for Stranger Things, created for Scottywic's Stranger Things original table.
    This is for VR only, not a hybrid.
    Thanks to Scottywic for the permission.
    VR Cabinet Assets taken from Sixtoe's minimal VR table, with permission.
    PUP pack required and can be downloded from Scottywic page here:
    https://orbitalpin.com/downloads/
    (Or direct link here: https://mega.nz/file/6UEnSQyC#Wm57VL2YfCzi2Sr3bVEUBIc4KGwThQX3fVInnuhj8jM)
    (password for the unzip is friendsdontlie)
    After unzipping, place the STLE folder in the PUPVideos folder.
    If you enjoy the VR room, please click the like button or leave a comment.
    Enjoy!
    Stranger Things.mov

197 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Submitted

17. Pole Position (Sonic 1987) 2.0_VR ROOM

VR Room added to @nestorgian's table. Please set the bs2 as shown in the screen shot. 

247 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

18. Truck Stop (Bally 1988) v2.1.0_VR ROOM

VR Room added to @agentEighty6's  table.

497 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. PartyZone(1991)SG1bsoNMod_VR ROOM_DarthVito

VR Room added to @SG1bsoN's table with a @hauntfreaks b2s. 

313 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

20. Speakeasy (Bally 1982)_VR ROOM_DarthVito

Orignal VR Room for @mistermixer's 2 player version of Speakeasy. @dboyrecordsbs2 included! 

188 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

21. Harry Potter Mega VR Room (Quidditch Stadium)

A Mega VR Room of the Quidditch Stadium in Harry Potter, created for Scottywic's Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire original table.
    This VR Room is HUGE! You must see it.
    Thanks to Scottywic for the permission.
    VR Cabinet Assets taken from Sixtoe's minimal VR table, with permission.
    Small animation of Harry Potter flying with scripting help from Rawd.
    Thanks to MikeDaSpike, Studlygoorite.

PUP pack required and can be downloded from Scottywic page here:
    https://orbitalpin.com/downloads/
    (Or direct link here: https://mega.nz/file/XM0UGRIJ#ryzH-w2E321ww3SqJFTF_VMZbr-ESmGdOxC-rsXwTIs )
    (password for the unzip is iamuptonogood)
    After unzipping, place the hpgof folder in the PUPVideos folder.
    3D models were not created by me.

Table was initially created for vpx 10.7, works in 10.8 for me, may have intermittent glitches.   Scottywic's also gave permission for any dev to alter table, if so inspired.

If you enjoy the VR room, please click the like button or leave a comment.

Enjoy!

243 downloads

(4 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Touchdown (Williams 1967)_Teisen_MOD_VR ROOM

VR Room added to @teisen's table. b2s included in zip 
    Due to a lack of assets I recreated the cab art myself. 

150 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

23. Mandalorian Mega VR Room Razor Crest

Why wouldn't you want to play Mandalorian Pinball in the Razor Crest?! 
    Mandalorian Mega VR ROOM. VR only, not a hybrid.
    Thanks to marty02 for the permission.
    Thanks to JPSALAS
    3d model the work of ElinHohler, https://sketchfab.com/ElinHohler licensed under CC-BY-4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/, adapted for use in VPX by myself.

228 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. Egg Head (Gottlieb 1961)_Teisen_MOD_VR ROOM_DarthVito_V1

VR Room added to @teisen's table. Thanks to @RajoJoey for the cabinet art. b2s required and is included in the download

140 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. VR Room Jumanji

Hi,
    Here is my modest VR adaptation for @balutito table Jumanji (PuPPack by @Gman77)
    It is not perfect but it should work and allow you to play this very nice table in VR  

Instructions are in download folder.

(I know there is a texture issue with dice, but didn't succeed to correct it, so ... if somebody has an idea ...)

Thank you @balutito for your permission and for your work 🤘
    And thank you also to @Solters for his help on this adaptation.
    Edit : Thank you to @michel757 for his help on dice !

236 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated