Sub Category  

No files in this category yet.

Submit the first file

Files From Subcategories

1. VR Room - WWF Royal Rumble (Data East 1994) v1.2.3 

VR Room - WWF Royal Rumble (Data East 1994) v1.2.3

Let's get Ready to Rumble. 

Notes:  
    Options in script for Cabinet Style, Flyer Poster, DMD & Backglass Reflections and Scratched Glass. 
    Option for Prototype Artwork in script. 

Recommended B2S by:  HauntFreaks, Wildman 

Versions: 
    v1.2.3 - Flasher lights output added to start button and Rumble button, added options to add and remove flyer poster and DMD reflections and scratched glass. 
    v1.2.2 - Tweaks by Sixtoe 
    v1.2.1 - VR Room and Artwork, added options to change cabinet to Prototype by Retro27 
    v1.0 - Original Table by 32Assassin 

6 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. VR Room - The Simpsons (Data East 1990) v1.04

VR Room - The Simpsons (Data East 1990) v1.04 

Eat my Shorts. 

Notes: 
    Options in script for Flyer Poster, DMD & Backglass Reflections, Scratched Glass and add and remove the B2S Backglass. 

Recommended B2S by:  Wildman 

Versions: 
    v1.4 - Added flashed to the Mystery DMD area, with help from Psiomicron 
    v1.3 - Added options to remove Flyer Poster, DMD & Backglass Reflections, Scratched Glass and add and remove the B2S Backglass. 
    v1.2 - Revisited the artwork and cleaned up and added tweaked 
    v1.1 - Tweaks by Sixtoe Deleted left and right rail ramps, left hand lights on layer11 cut to side of cabinet to prevent light bleed, deleted old sidewall primitives, aligned cabinet, wall 298 height raised by 0.1 and plastic 9 & 10 raised by 1 to stop z fighting (flashing, when 2 objects share exactly the same Position), redid GI on the lower slingshots, adjusted DMD, dropped entire cabinet and room -30, made a new back cosmetic back wall, adjusted l85r & l85l, hooked up shooter rod animation, added ultra-minimal switch, adjusted various playfield lamps 
    v1.0.1 - VR Room and artwork by Retro27 
    v1.0 - Original Table by Herweh 

9 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. VR Room - Star Trek 25th Anniversary (Data East 1991) v1.3.1

VR Room - Star Trek 25th Anniversary (Data East 1991) v1.3.1 

Beam me up Scotty!  

Notes: 
    Options in script for Flyer Poster, DMD & Backglass Reflections, Scratched Glass and alt Slide Blades. 

Recommended B2S by: Wildman,32assassin 

Versions: 
    v1.3.1 - Added options for DMD, Backglass Reflections, added Flyer poster option by Retro27 
    v1.3 - Added flasher lights to start button and fire button by retro27 
    v1.2 - Some significant lighting changes by Sixtoe 
    v1.1 - VR Room and Artwork added by Retro27 
    v1.0 - Original Table by 32Assassin 

5 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

4. VR Room - Hurricane (Williams 1991) v1.2

VR Room - Hurricane (Williams 1991) v1.2 

Roll Up, Roll Up, Time for the ride of your life. 

Notes: 
    Options in script for Flyer Poster, DMD & Backglass Reflections, Scratched Glass and Custom Price Card, Other Mods are in the script. 

Recommended B2S by:  Wildman 

Versions: 
    v1.2 - Added options for Flyer Poster, DMD reflection, Scratched Glass and New Price card By Retro27.  
    Start Button added with help from UnclePaulie 
     v1.1 - Tweaks by Sixtoe Deleted left and right rail ramps, left hand lights on layer11 cut to side of cabinet to prevent light bleed, deleted old sidewall primitives, aligned cabinet, wall 298 height raised by 0.1 and plastic 9 & 10 raised by 1 to stop z fighting (flashing, when 2 objects share exactly the same Position), redid GI on the lower slingshots, adjusted DMD, dropped entire cabinet and room -30, made a new back cosmetic back wall, adjusted l85r & l85l, hooked up shooter rod animation, added ultra-minimal switch, adjusted various playfield lamps 
     v1.0.1 - VR Room and textures by Retro27 
     v1.0 - Original Table by Herweh 

9 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. VR Room - Big Buck Hunter Pro (Stern 2010) v1.3

VR Room - Big Buck Hunter Pro (Stern 2010) v1.3 

Time to Hunt. 

Notes:  
    Options in script for Flyer Poster, DMD & Back glass Reflections and Scratched Glass. 
    Tournament mode to be enabled in options of the game Rom (Press 0 in game for options) 

Recommended B2S by: Wildman 

Versions: 
    v1.3 - Added flasher lights to Start and Tournament Buttons 
    Assigned Tournament mode to input key 2. (Tournament mode to be enabled in options of the rom) 
    Added options to remove scratches and DMD refection and flyer poster. by Retro27 
     v1.2 - VR Room by Retro27 
    Tweaks by Sixtoe raised the plastic on the outlane to stop z fighting, changed depth bias on the slingshot flashers so they were properly transparent and not showing too much, hooked up the DMD for normal displays, changed the material of the bull so it wasn't semitransparent 
     v1.11- Original table by 32assassin 

7 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Attack From Mars VR (Bally - 1995) G5K

UPDATE  (v1.2.4)  VR ROOM version of G5K, DJROBX, and TOM TOWERS' Attack from Mars!
    Set your VR Far Plane to like 20,000!
    Thanks to G5K, DJROBX, and Tom Tower for this awesome VPX version of Attack From Mars.  I have not touched the physics, graphics, or gameplay from the original authors VPX version.   I did have to change the sidewalls sizing, images, and materials to get them to display properly in VR.  The script has a lot of changes for VR, mostly all at the end of the script.
    Thanks goes to..
    VPX table: G5K, DJROBX, TOM TOWER
    Some VR models and help from: 3RDAXIS
    Space Ship animations: STEELY  (Special Thanks.  You're crazy Steely)
    Thanks always to Randy Davis, The VP development team, and Caligula for bringing us VPVR
    Options:
    Use Left and Right Magnasave to toggle VR Room components on or off.
    Press “G” To toggle playfield glass on and off (it is set to on by default).
    You can change playfield glass on/off by default on line 225 of the script
    Graphics options on script lines  121-125.
    Enjoy!

What's New in Version 1.2.4 (See full changelog)
        V 1.2.4 –
        Fixed walls sticking out at back of cabinet.
        Added Backbox warning decal.
        Made plunger button bigger (correct size now).
        New Speaker Grill.
        Sound cue on VR room elements toggle.
        Added playfield glass with DMD reflection.
        Added coin sitting on the glass (It moves with analog nudge).
        Press “G” To toggle playfield glass on and off (it is set to on by default).
        You can change playfield glass on/off by default on line 225 of the script
        V 1.2.3 - Fixed collidable wire ramp heights (Thanks Walter). Made Clear ramps more translucent and Fixed some unwanted effects from the undercab lighting (Thanks Rob).
        V 1.2.2 - Fixed script error for people set to FS. Made grill less reflective.
        v1.2.1 - DJRobX merged to fix a few small issues. Super pops light now connected, and the alien models were lowered. Thanks Rob. Brought VR version number in line with their table version #.
        v1.0.0 - Initial release.
    om Mars VR (Bally - 1995) G5K 1.2.4

24 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Ice Cold Beer VR (Taito 1983) (Standalone Game)

Ice Cold Beer VR version 1.0.3 - Initial release.

This is a STANDALONE PROGRAM that does not require Visual Pinball.   It requires a SteamVR compatible VR headset with controllers.  Have SteamVR running and load the exe.

I have loved this game since I was a kid.  Since I can't afford to buy one, I thought I would make one in VR instead.   I hope you all enjoy this re-creation/emulation of Taito's Ice Cold Beer in Virtual Reality!  I did my very best to preserve the machines physics and gameplay rules.

This game has been tested on CV1, Quest1, Quest2, Reverb G2, and Valve Index.

If you'd like to set this up with an i-Pac, the keyboard keys are set to A,Z  /  K,M  / '1' to start game  /  ESC to exit game.  (Left and Right Control and Shift buttons now work as well, if you want to use your VPVR 'Stubby' cabinets Flipper and Magnasave buttons.)

If you are not centered in front of the machine at game load, press your SteamVR menu button on your controller and use SteamVR's quick recenter button.  You should now be directly in front of the machine. (You can use this to place yourself where you want)

When the game is not in play, there is a service panel button on the front to access the games dip switches.

Thanks very much to the multiple hardware beta testers that found bugs that I would not have known about (using only one set of hardware).  These guys worked hard to relay important information to me, and it is appreciated.
    Robert Courtemanche
    Allen Rubin
    James Ricalde
    Walter Whitmer
    Arvid van Kasteel
    Thanks to Steely for providing the playfield model and texture as well as work on the control panel texture, and thanks to the Visual Pinball table authors for providing the bezel artwork and game sounds.
    Thanks to Jeff S. for the original ICB cabinet model.

I make these games because it is a passion of mine.   If you would like to help keep me motivated for more future projects, you can buy me a beer at rfergus@telusplanet.net.  Or, just send me a message of thanks.  I appreciate those a lot
    Enjoy!
    Rod.

71 downloads

(1 review)

9 comments

Submitted

8. Eight Ball (Bally 1977) VR ROOM

Thanks to JP Salas for this super awesome VPX version of Bally Eight ball.  One of my favourite machines of all time!  I have not touched the physics, graphics, or gameplay from JP's original VPX version.  Thanks to Walter Whitmer for all of the well made EM cabinet parts....  This room would not be the same without them.  Most of the VR code is at the bottom of the script and in the keydown functions.

Thanks goes to..
    VPX table: JP Salas  (original graphics from Poppotte)
    Segmented score display conversion, EM cabinet, EM plunger, Plunger housing, Siderails, and coin door - Walter Whitmer.
    Some VR models from: 3RDAXIS
    Thanks always to Randy Davis, The VP development team, and Caligula for bringing us VPVR

Options: Left Magnasave to toggle VR Room components on or off (on by default).   Right Magnasave to toggle playfield glass and scratches (off by default).

I would suggest you run this table once outside of VP and hit your F6 options to turn on the Extra ball option.   On these older machines, you need all the extra balls you can get!

ENJOY!

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Fish Tales (Williams 1992) VR ROOM

Set your VR Far Plane to like 20,000!
    Thanks to pinball58, melon, Loaded Weapon, Bigus1 for this superb VPX version of Fish Tales.  I have not touched the physics, graphics, or gameplay from the original authors VPX version.   Most of the VR code is at the bottom of the script.
    Thanks goes to..
    VPX table: pinball58, melon, Loaded Weapon, Bigus1
    Some VR models from: 3RDAXIS
    Bass model and cast plunger model: STEELY
    Autolaunch bug fix and new programmed reel: ma1299
    Bubble level: Rascal
    Options:
    Use Left and Right Magnasave to toggle VR Room components on or off.
    There are some other VR room options on lines 49-53 of the script.
    Enjoy!

What's New in Version 1.0.3 (See full changelog)

Update 1.0.3 - Fixed odd shiny normalmaps on some of the objects caused by newer version of VPVR.
        Update 1.0.2 - All new lighting and shadows. Sun added. Fixed ball getting stuck near the 'L' lane. Added ambient water sounds (can be turned off in script).
        Update 1.0.1 - Fixed skybox glitch that would occur after 20 min of play. Fixed flying fish reset glitch.
        Initial Release. Version 1.0.0

28 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

10. Triple Strike VR (Williams 1975)

Relax in a 1970's themed room and have a game of Triple Strike!   This table has not only been updated to VR, but I've finally fixed some issues that have been bothering me since it's original release 10 years ago.  I received a lot of help from Steely and Rascal while making this VR room, THANKS very much to the both of you..  Steely made the cool Lavalamp and the Skybox, and Rascal motivated me with tough love.  It is also Rascal that you'll see poking his head over the fence now and then.

This table has really become a community project over the last 10 years!  I'd like to thank the following long list of contributors..
    Thanks to Randy Davis, The VP development team, and Caligula for making VPVR possible!
    Thanks to 3rdAxis for the inspiration to do this, and also letting me steal some of his models for this project.
    Thanks to CKPin for his help with the update from VP9 to VPX in 2017, along with his own upgrades... (Options menu, 3/5 ball game, new flippers etc).   Other contributors at this time included Arngrim, rosve, BorgDog, jesperpark, & Haunts.
    I received help on the original VP9 table from: Greywolf, Noah Fentz, UncleWilly, Wizards_Hat, Rascal, Bob5453, JP Salas & Sabbat Moon.

Enjoy!

What's New in Version v1.1.1
        Version 1.1.1 - - All new cabinet and Backbox, Working primitive reels! (Thanks Unclewilly for the help), Finally a proper lit backglass, with the authentic light up 100,000's place, Added glass and scratches (toggle at the top of the script), Added Post-it notes if you score over 200,000, and other improvements throughout. You can now toggle the VR Room with left and right magnasave! Enjoy! (small 1.1.1 fix to return pillows to the bed. lol)

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. Space Station VR (Williams 1987)

SET YOUR VR FAR PLANE TO 20,000.  See below for more options.

VR ROOM version of nFozzy's Space Station!  I had so much fun building this room around this incredible table.  I hope you all enjoy it!  Full credit goes to nFozzy for this really advanced and well made VPX table. It has always been one of my favourites and I have enjoyed playing it a lot.  I have not touched the physics, graphics, or gameplay.  nFozzy had already coded the segmented display, so it was fairly easy to move and get working in VPVR.  DMD capture software is NOT required for this table.  I was unable to get hold of nFozzy, and therefore I do not have his express permission to release this.  He has not been active in the forums for over a year.   I hope all is well with him, and when he gets back, he is able to enjoy this version of his table.  If for any reason he is unhappy with this release (mod of his table), I told him in a message sent, that I would respect his wishes and take the file down.

VPX table: nFozzy
    Based on Hmueck's VP9 table
    SFX by Knorr and Clark Kent
    Thanks to 3rdAxis for the new metal and plastic for the ramps and wires.  3rdAxis also provided the cabinet components.
    Thanks to Rascal for the Space Station topper model.
    Thanks to Steely for the Skybox primitive.
    Thanks to The Loafer for beta testing.

Options:
    Graphics option on line  47.  0 through 4  -  Currently set at 3
    Enable/Disable the floating scores on line 61. - Currently enabled
    Enjoy!

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. High Speed (Williams 1986) VR ROOM

Thanks to 32Assassin for this beautiful version of Williams High Speed.  There were a few modifications needed to make things look good in VR, but the physics and gameplay have not been touched from 32Assassins original version.  Thanks to Walter Whitmer for building all of the cabinet components from the ground up.  I think they look spectacular!

Thanks goes to..

VPX table: 32Assassin

All cabinet components and room mockup: Walter Whitmer

Thanks always to Randy Davis, The VP development team, and Caligula for bringing us VPVR.  Thanks also to DJRobX and Rawnei for their continued support.
    This table plays very smooth on my system, and I'm hoping it does for others as well.  We have left the room toggle option non-existent in this table, because the traffic lights and police light are really part of the atmosphere.  We've also left the table glass off on this table, as it caused more problems than good.

ENJOY!

21 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Gargamel_Park

Thanks to JP Salas for this original table. This table design is really something special, and it shines in VR!  I have not touched the physics, graphics, or gameplay from JP's original VPX version. Thanks very much to UncleWilly for the help with the DMD conversion to flashers. The VR code is at the bottom of the script and in the keydown/keyup functions.
    Thanks goes to..
    VPX table: JP Salas
    EM reels to VR DMD conversion: UncleWilly
    Thanks always to Randy Davis, The VP development team, and Caligula for bringing us VPVR.  Thanks also to DJRobX and Rawnie for their continued support.

Options: Left and Right Magnasave to toggle VR Room components on or off.
    You can turn the background music off on line 154 of the script.
    ENJOY!

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. VR ROOM Haunted House (Gottlieb 1982) Minimal

VPX Table by: cyberpez
    V1.3 Updated targets in the basement so ball does not drop into nothingness.
    V1.2 Updated Table Height to proper height.
    Added B2S backglass compatibility for VR.
    Uses 2 sets of flippers so configure as needed. Adjusted Lighting.
    Added Monster bonus LEDs on playfield for 6 digit rom.
    Updated VR cab to resemble the real one.
    Suggest using the 6 digit LED rom, 7 digits will work but monster bonus LED's won't activate.

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. VR ROOM Masters of the Universe Minimal

Custom VPX Table by randr – original table by Rom – converted to VPX by randr – details, pf videos, DOF, PuP by TerryRed – SSF by Thalamus – PUPDMD by LynnInDenver
    Performance and lighting tweaks by Sixtoe.

32 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. VR Room Cueball Wizard (Gottlieb 1992) Minimal

VPX Table by: rascal, bigus, and vogliadicane Thanks to all three for permission to mod.
    Lighting, timer, and primitive tweaks by Sixtoe.

28 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. VR ROOM Kingpin (Capcom 1996) minimal

VPX Table by: freneticamnesic
    VR Room Colab by: Psiomicron and Sixtoe

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. VR ROOM Diner (Williams 1990) Minimal

VPX Table by Flupper, Ben Logan, Bodydump Thanks to Flupper for permission to mod.
    V1.1 adjustments by 3rdaxis : Accurately modeled wireform primitive for this table and was merged in. Updated lockdown bar and fixed the plunger. Updated the flipper buttons. Added some materials as well on the cabinet chrome bits
    Option for B2s: Gives an option to use the animated DirectB2S backglass or the VR Version. Change B2Son1= 1 to turn on. Would suggest to have Grill set to "Standard", DMD set to "Hidden" and B2S DMD set to Visible in the B2s Server settings (right click on the back glass when table is running on desktop to get this). Also make sure "Disable B2S" is unchecked, and "Capture Backglass/PUI" is checked in Preferences -> Configure Keys, Nudge and DOF.
    Updated some lighting and sounds for SSF.

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. VR ROOM Tom and Jerry

VPX Table by: Watacaractr
    VR Room for Tom and Jerry. Room is Jerry's mouse hole with Tom looking over your shoulder.
    Be sure to set "VR far plane" to 20000 in Preferences -> VR Settings for best quality.
    Special Thanks to: Sixtoe for helping with the DMD and various tweaks and animations!

19 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. VR ROOM Creature From The Black Lagoon (Bally 1992) Minimal

VPX Table by: fuzzel, flupper1, rothbauerw
    V1.2: I added animated flipper buttons for VR (its the little things). Adjustments by tomate new metal plates for the ramps new less faceted prim for the upper right metal wall (I modified the vpx wall too) new metals textures
    For VR: Backglass now runs B2S files, be sure to disable grills, DMD, and B2S DMD in B2S settings (right click the backglass on the screen) Runs in regular desktop mode and VR Room. Edit script to VRRoom = 1 for VR Minimal Room.
    Updated to table: Issue with center lane (drive through lane) and ramps so ball doesn't always drain center and is more like the real table.
    Table rebuild by Sixtoe (updated ramps with lighting and asset changes, along with timer adjustments, along with other many miscellaneous items)
    Special thanks to fuzzel and rothbauerw for permission to mod.

28 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. VR ROOM Attack From Mars (Bally 1995).Dozer cp mod Minimal

Vpx Table by: Juan Salas, cyberpez, -=Dozer=-
    I know this is pretty plane jane compared to the other versions that are out, but I like this one due to the optional color changes and such.
    Thanks to Sixtoe... again, for all the tweaks that makes it special in VR!

18 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. VR Room Taxi (Williams 1988) Minimal

VPX Table By: ICPjuggla, Ben Logan, Dark, ICPjuggla, Mfuegemann
    Option for B2s: Gives an option to use the animated DirectB2S backglass or the VR Version. Change B2Son1= 1 to turn on. Would suggest to have Grill set to "Standard", DMD set to "Hidden" and B2S DMD set to Visible in the B2s Server settings (right click on the back glass when table is running on desktop to get this). Also make sure "Disable B2S" is unchecked, and "Capture Backglass/PUI" is checked in Preferences -> Configure Keys, Nudge and DOF.
    Updates some sounds for SSF. Some lighting adjustments.
    Special thanks to ICPjuggla for permission and Sixtoe giving it a lookover and catching some primitive issues.

28 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. VR ROOM Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball (Bally 1991) Minimal v2.5

This is the most recent updated v2.4 table by wrd1972 with the added B2S backglass option.
    Option for B2s: Gives an option to use the animated DirectB2S backglass or the VR Version. Change B2Son1= 1 to turn on. Would suggest to have Grill set to "Standard", DMD set to "Hidden" and B2S DMD set to Visible in the B2s Server settings (right click on the back glass when table is running on desktop to get this).
    Also make sure "Disable B2S" is unchecked, and "Capture Backglass/PUI" is checked in Preferences -> Configure Keys, Nudge and DOF.
    VPX Table by: wrd1972
    Additional VR tweaks and lighting by: Sixtoe.

24 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. VR ROOM Flipper Football (Capcom 1996) Minimal v1.01

VPX Table by: 32assassin
    Special thanks to Sixtoe for material tweaks

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. VR ROOM Star Wars Trilogy (Sega 1997) Minimal

VPX Table by: 32assassin
    VR Room Colab by: Psiomicron and Sixtoe
    Special Thanks to: Sixtoe for sharing his wisdom and knowledge.

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted