23. V
  24. W
  25. X
  26. Y
  27. Z
  28. #

Files From Subcategories

1. Five nights at freddy(FNAF)

THIS IS A JUMP SCARE TABLE, IF YOU HAVE ANY HEART CONDITIONS PLEASE BE CAREFULL!

Happy Halloween! enjoy and please rank the table and leave a comment behind.
    Thanks for all the reactions, it really cost me a lot of time to build this or any table. 

First of all the round of thanks:
    Thanks to drjameshouse for helping and writing the code together
    Thanks to jpsalas for helping the kicker issue
    Thanks to godisnothere for the topper and wheels(included in the zip) 
    Thanks to uers1983 for his lovely wheels(included in the zip)
    Thanks to tartzani to help me with the light issue
    Thanks to Hauntfreaks for his eye ball image, and solving the memory leak issue(my textures where to big 4096x4096 is the max you can use)
    Thanks to Tomato for helping with the tube in blender

This is a original table with all the files included in the table. Modding only by approval.
    With 1,3 and 5 million you will get an extra ball

This table started of as a request from gamemodder, so he could learn to build a table. Then he quit and i tried it with snapstick but he was to busy. Then i asked a friend and he also quit. Luckily i found drjameshouse and he helped with the code and things on the table to get familiar with vpx. We where on a time pressure, because i wanted to release the table before halloween. 

RULES:
    this table has a day and night modus. You start in the day 6:00 the time will move till you reach 00:00 there will be an intro and the scary part begins. Can you survive the night?

Day modus
    the kickers for kitchen and stage are available(no time restriction, it will stop the day timer and after completing the items, the daytimer will be turned on again).

Kitchen:
    collect 3 pizza slices
    collect 3 Milkshakes
    collect 3 Presents
    collect 3 pizza boxes
    collect 3 cans

Stage:
    collect 3 Guitars
    collect 3 Monitors
    collect 3 Flashlights
    collect 3 voicerecorders
    collect 3 Microphones

Targets:
    hit F-U-N-N-Y

Night modus
    to escape the night hit and complete the targets: N-I-G-H-T. There will be a random timer so Freddy and his friends will jump scare you and then you will loose the ball. If you loose the ball in the night, you will have to start over the day just like in FNAF.

add the end of the ball you will get an extra target bonus and bumberhits bonus

How many nights can you survive?  

2053 downloads

(3 reviews)

14 comments

Updated

2. Sheriff (Gottlieb 1971) 1.2

It's a fascinating thing that the work you create, if shared, can outlive you. So it is for Jeff "Loserman76" Whitehead. We all have him to thank for his prolific work in creating EM games for VPX.

And so his title, Sheriff is seeing a lot of work by the community: Teisen modded, then GauGau... I have tweaked the sound code to incorporate Fleep's sounds and sound code. This improves the SSF (surround sound feedback) for flippers, etc.

As per GauGau's work, you can create a music folder called "Sheriff" with custom music, or see his Western-themed PUP pack.

Original: https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/8258-sheriff-gottlieb-1971/
    Teisen's: https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/17575-sheriff-gottlieb-1971_teisen_mod/
    GauGau's: https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/17775-sheriff-gottlieb-1971-soundmod-4k/

780 downloads

(3 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

3. Flash Gordon (Bally, 1981) SoundMOD Hybrid (DT-FS-FSS-VR)

Flash Gordon (Bally 1981) SoundMOD Hybrid (DT-FS-FSS-VR) v2.2
    by Rothbauerw, Bord, Blacksad, VPW Team, Xenonph

(ATTENTION!!!: READ THE "READ ME!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!" TEXT FILE INCLUDED WITH PACKAGE)
    (THIS MOD WAS MADE USING THE VPU PATCHER TOOL)
    FIND HERE....
    https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/2581-vpuremix-system-vppatching-system-vpx-only/

(YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE ORIGINAL TABLE AND THE PATCHER TOOL TO APPLY THIS PATCH!)

I first would like to thank Rothbauerw for giving me permission to mod his amazing table.
    Although he previously gave me permission to mod his old version table many years ago, I personally asked him again for permission to mod his new version!
    I also would like to thank Bord, Blacksad, and the VPW Team, and anyone else who had an unseen helping hand in this creation!
    I used his Flash Gordon (Bally 1981) v2.02 for this mod.
    Find here...
    https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/11584-flash-gordon-bally-1981/

I basically moved all of the old sound mod sounds, over to the new table!
    There are a few improvements and changes, compared to what I did on the old sound mod.
    I hope you enjoy!

IF YOU LIKE THIS MOD, THEN PLEASE THANK THE ORIGINAL AUTHORS ON THEIR DOWNLOAD PAGE!
    THEY WORKED HARD TO MAKE THIS CREATION, AND THEY DESERVE ALL OF THE CREDIT!
    IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS APPLYING THIS PATCH, SEND ME A MESSAGE ON PINBALL NIRVANA SITE.
    (Info on Rothbauerw's download page)
    This update includes:
    Scanned playfield and plastics
    Bord blender render
    Blacksad backglass art
    The latest physics: nfozzy physics, flipper tricks, rubber dampener, rubberizer, drop targets, and stand-up
    Fleep sound package
    VPW insert lighting
    VPW dynamic ball shadows (with performance fix that should allow use in VR)
    VR Room
    Credits:
    Physics, sound, scripting and VR: rothbauerw
    Blender: Bord
    Backglass: Blacksad
    The VPW team for support and testing

359 downloads

(5 reviews)

17 comments

Updated

4. Cow Poke (Gottlieb 1965)_Teisen_MOD

First I would like to thank Loserman76 for the beautiful work... wherever he is playing pinball!

small changes were made only aesthetically

small improvements in the playfield, plastics, lighting,flippers position...  I want to make it clear that the descriptions for the tables I'm sharing are "standard" for all, changes are made when there is a need for some adjustment.

version used, follow the link to the original table   

For this table I received a lot of help and collaboration from Wildman who made changes to the script so that B2s worked correctly! Thank you very much for your excellent work and for sharing.
    Wildman's B2s for this table   

New Backdrop created by Cliffy! Thank you friend.

Adjustments made:

- Playfield color correction and touch-ups
    - cap bumpers corretion
    - added primitive to the base of the bumpers and lighting
    - lighting
    - metals
    - screws
    - new pov
    - new top tabs
    - other small touches

Loserman Description:
    Build/Coding by Loserman76
    Artwork by GNance
    '*  hauntfreaks - newer postit note images, environment file, lighting information, primitives
    '*  BorgDog - his tables that helped me to understand more with VPX - and I probably lifted a primitive or 2 from them as well
    '*  GNance - score motor tweaks to behave like a real EM, PostIt routines, Options menu
    '*  JPSalas - gameroom backdrop
    '*  Pinuck - Gottlieb chimes and score motor routines
    '*  Arngrim - DOF coding and information

when game is not in progress, holding down left flipper for about 3-5 seconds will bring up the options menu. left flipper selects item, right flipper changes option
    in addition to the "standard" keys (typically "1" to start game and "5" for coin), I've added "3" for coin and "4" for coin and auto-start game to simulate 3 coin slots
    Shadow config settings:
    Look for these 2 lines near the beginning of the scripting:
    Const ShadowFlippersOn = true
    Const ShadowBallOn = true
    change to false if you want either of the shadows not showing on your tables
    I've also included a wheel image in the ZIP for your convenience

For the manual ball lift you can use either the start game button (typically "1") OR you can use the letter "A".
    For Cow Poke you can modify line 597 to your preferences if you don't like mine

262 downloads

(1 review)

9 comments

Submitted

5. Buckaroo (Gottlieb 1965)_Teisen_MOD

First I would like to thank Loserman76 for the beautiful work... wherever he is playing pinball!

small improvements in the playfield, plastics, lighting,flippers position...  I want to make it clear that the descriptions for the tables I'm sharing are "standard" for all, changes are made when there is a need for some adjustment.

For this table I received a lot of help and collaboration from Wildman who made changes to the script so that B2s worked correctly! Thank you very much for your excellent work and for sharing.
    Wildman's B2s for this table   

Adjustments made:

- Playfield color correction and touch-ups
    - cap bumpers corretion
    - lighting
    - metals
    - screws
    - new pov
    - new top tabs
    - other small touches

Loserman Description:

thanks to GNance, Arngrim
    others to thank: JPSalas, Pinuck, hauntfreaks, Borgdog
    in addition to the "standard" keys (typically "1" to start game and "5" for coin), I've added "3" as another coin input and "4" for coin and auto-start game (like I recall the dime slots generally were) to simulate 3 coin slots

For the manual ball lift you can use either the start game button (typically "1") OR you can use the letter "A".
    when game is not in progress, holding down left flipper for about 3-5 seconds will bring up the options menu. left flipper selects item, right flipper changes option.
    I've also included shadows for the ball and flippers. If you want to turn them off look for these lines at the beginning of the script:

651 downloads

(2 reviews)

15 comments

Updated

6. Jolly Park (Spinball - 1996) v4 Ext2k Conversion

This VR ROOM is based on original JP Salas Table.
    I just added Game Room based on TastyWasps VR Room.
    You can change Darkness with pressing Right Ctrl+Right Ctrl.
    This tables requires B2S, see on link to b2S

255 downloads

(4 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Mars Trek (Sonic 1977) V1.2 VR ROOM Ext2k Conversion

This original table and backglass is made from Klodo81, I just added VR ROOM.
    Unzip files at your Tables folder
    Thanks to HiRez00 for his Music Mod.
    You can change LUT with pressing Left Ctrl+Right Flipper.
    You can change activate Jukebox and change Songs with Right Crtl.
    This tables requires B2S included in file.

153 downloads

(4 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

8. The Goonies Never Say Die Pinball (VPW)

"Don't you realize? The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here."

The VPin Workshop members present The Goonies: Never Say Die Pinball! This project started out by adding physics and fleep sound to Hawkeyez88 pup-pack release.  In doing so many scripting issues were found in the original table.  We decided to not only fix the current table, but have added support for FlexDMD, new modes, ramps, shadows, playfield, sounds, ect.
    Pretty much every piece of this table has been touched, enhanced, and tested.

This table is setup to work with the FlexDMD out of the box.  You can disable the FlexDMD and enable the pupPack created by Hawkeyez88 by changing the options in the script.

* Main table overhaul: fluffhead35, oqqsan
    * nfozzy and fleep: fluffhead35
    * DOF: apophis
    * New playfield design: HauntFreaks
    * Playfield, image and lighting updates: HauntFreaks
    * Backglass: HauntFreaks
    * Droptarget Shadows: HauntFreaks
    * Miscellaneous fixes and tweaks: Entire VPW team inc. Sixtoe, apophis, wylte, fluffhead35, oqqsan, Nailbuster
    * 3d Inserts: oqqsan
    * flupperdomes : oqqsan
    * FlexDMD : oqqsan
    * Apron Primitives: oqqsan and Tomate
    * Ramp Primitives: tomate
    * New Toy Primitives Chester,coins,key: oqqsan
    * Scoring and game play enhancements: Rik, apophis, oqqsan
    * Testing: Rik, apophis, VPW team
    * Bone Organ Primitives: Tomate
    * Bone Organ Animations: oqqsan
    * wylte: Flasher shadows on ramp
    * Original pupdmd code: Nailbuster
    * Previous DMD animations: VPFiends

This release would not have been possible without the legacy of those who came before us including, in this case, Javiers VPX version.

Thank you to Rothbauerw and nFozzy for the physics. Thanks to Fleep for sounds.

18324 downloads

(43 reviews)

243 comments

Updated

9. King Rock (Gottlieb 1972) 1.2

Thanks to Loserman76, Teisen, Cliffy  - another great EM (electro-mechanical) table for VPX. Fleep sounds have been added for this version, 1.2, enhancing the table.
    Some small tweaks to lighting, a 2K apron and cards round out the changes.

The table is a little unusual  having a pair of flippers lined up on the left of the drain and another pair of flippers along the right of the drain. It also is conspicuous for having no slingshots.

Learning the unusual flippers is part of the fun. Additionally, the power of the flippers allows you to get the ball back near the top of the playfield - unusual for many EM tables.

The original table by Loserman76 (RIP) is here: https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/8293-king-rock-gottlieb-1972/

Teisen's modded table followed: https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/18359-king-rock-gottlieb-1972_teisen_mod/

192 downloads

(3 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

10. Vernes World (Spinball 1996) JP VR ROOM Ext2k Conversion

Hi, This file is based from JP Salas Table, and I only added the VR ROOM.
    Special Thanks to Akiles for his amazing pictures
    I created a new image for backglass but I take the ilumination from Wildman Backglass

229 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. Cannes (Segasa 1976) V1.3 VR ROOM Ext2k Conversion

This VR Room is based on Klodo81 table.
    Backglass image based on Monaco image from Wildman, thank you to him
    This tables requires B2S. Use b2S link

102 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Masquerade (Gottlieb 1966) VR ROOM Ext2k Conversion

Hi again, This amazing table is made by JPS Salas I only added the VR ROOM.
    This table contains Music and Ambience sounds, you can disable it at the end of the Script
    This table requires B2S made by Halen.
    The table is set for manual feeding of the ball, using the Right CTRL (right magnasave button), but if you prefer the ball to be fed to the plunger automatically then change the  Const AutoBallLoading = False to True.
    Thanks to all people involved.

120 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

13. Fiction Pup Pack

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
    PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!
    VIRTUAL PINBALL ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE FREE TO ANYONE!!!!

Use VPX 10.8 OR 10.74
    Delete the old pup for this as well as the old pup table file, they are not compatible here.

Major Thanks to @marty02 for making this amazing table we love.  It's amazing in every way, thank you!
    Major Thanks to @ZandysArcade for the sweet overlay he made for this! Looks amazing! Thank you!
    Major Thanks to @hauntfreaks for letting me use a .mp4 version of his backglass/fulldmd, to blend with the pup! Thank you!
    Major Thanks to @Nevvyboy for making a new instruction card for the table when he found out I was redoing the pup!  Thank you!
    Major Thanks to anyone who makes new media that can work with the pup later!

New version has had ALL vids reprocessed/audio normalized and cropped and a few new clips added. Texts redone.
    Table file recoded from marty02's most recent table file update. Hence it has new 9.3 second ball losts.
    All vids nailbusted to 1080p by default.
    Must use the included table file, it has pupevent specific for this pup added to it.
    The only "sound manager change" to this table file is the "vo_pulp" movie quote callouts have been muted
    Pup volumes may have to be adjusted for personal preference within the "pup pack editor triggers screen"

Major Thanks to @merlinrtp for figuring out how to change ball lost delay on tronclassic rom pup.... making a new project green lighted!

End of Line

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
    PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!
    VIRTUAL PINBALL ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE FREE TO ANYONE!!!!

454 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

14. Alien Nostromo 2

One  to Rule Them All
    I thought to myself - it would be nice to combine all these stands and make one . 
    JP Salas- Sorcerer table 
    Delta23 -  Aliens 2.0 table
    Bombaj344 - Aliens - mod 1.0 table 
    Bombaj344 and  BurtMacklin -  Aliens table  and pup pack 
    JP Salas and Gh0stbust3r - Alien Nostromo Ultimate table 
    Bombaj344 , Cliffy,  agent327 , gabole - Alien Nostromo 2 table 
    The table is based on the JP Salas and Gh0stbust3r version - Alien Nostromo Ultimate. I asked for cooperation @Cliffy , @agent327  and  @gabole that's how this table was created :). 
    Thank you very much @gabole for making models - eggs, Alien and m577
    When downloading, be sure to thank all the authors of this and previous versions. They put a lot of time, work and heart into it

1313 downloads

(9 reviews)

29 comments

Updated

15. King Rock (Gottlieb 1972)_Teisen_MOD

New Backdrop created by Cliffy! Thank you friend.

Adjustments made:

- Playfield touch-ups
    - Plastics touch-ups
    - cap bumpers
    - spinners
    - lighting
    - metals
    - screws
    - new pov
    - new backdrop
    - other small touches

Loserman Description:
    VPX conversion
    Artwork done by Bodydump
    others to thank: GNance, JPSalas, Pinuck, hauntfreaks, Borgdog, Arngrim
    in addition to the "standard" keys (typically "1" to start game and "5" for coin), I've added "3" as another coin input and "4" for coin and auto-start game (like I recall the dime slots generally were) to simulate 3 coin slots
    when game is not in progress, holding down left flipper for about 3-5 seconds will bring up the options menu. left flipper selects item, right flipper changes option.
    I've also included shadows for the ball and flippers. If you want to turn them off look for these lines at the beginning of the script:

197 downloads

(2 reviews)

4 comments

Submitted

16. Thunderbirds original 2022

I would like to present to you an original take on the Homepin, Thunderbirds pinball game.

I was going to build from scratch a Thunderbird themed table until I saw Wildman produced a backglass which alerted me to an actual table made to tribute the 60's TV series.

This table is ROM free and an original take to that Homepin table. I have used the Homepin backglass (thanks Wildman) and the playfield but it is not identical to their table or how I see a "re-skin".

I am not a graphic designer so you will see some discrepancies. I am using the original light labels on the playfield but re-purposed for my needs.
    I welcome any graphics designers to help by amending the playfield to better align with the tables gameplay or even upscale the graphics.

I would like to thank the VPW group for their excellent example table which I used as the base to build this table and the flexDMD elements.
    A big thanks to Rawd for helping me solve the table crashing so frequently once the file was > 500MB (was due to the large number of images with high resolution !!) .
    A general thanks to all authors in the community as there are elements from all that make up this table.

This table was made in 10.6 VPVR and works in 10.7 VPX (for desktop/cabinet only). 10.7 VPVR crashes due to flexDMD so please do not use that for this table.
    To make the table more interesting, in VR, I have added some interesting video modes paying tribute to some old classical games.

- The TB1 mission is inspired by prop cycle.
    - The TB3 mission is inspired by lunar lander
    - The TB4 mission is inspired by the Indiana Jones mine shaft video mode.

I think this is quite unique to have a pinball game break out to an immersive video mode but happy to be corrected.

There are 4 main gamemodes:
    - gamemode 1 - VR
    - gamemode 2 - cabinet
    - gamemode 3 - desktop
    - gamemode 4 - video game only (VR only)

General options

BallsPerGame  - set to 3 or 5
    Replay1, 2, 3, 4 - set to whatever score desired
    FlexDMD needs to be on to display scores. It can be disabled if required.

For gamemode 1 - VR options
    videomission = 1 (enable breakout video modes when ball is captured. set to 0 to disable these breakout missions)
    Change the playfield image to "clear"
    Change DT image to <none> (not mandatory but just removes backglass image when transitioning games)
    There is a difficulty setting for the TB1 & TB4 mission should you want to make it more challenging
    If you choose not to have the breakout video modes,
    - videomission = 0
    - Change the playfield image to "PF-hirez" and
    - I suggest you change playfieldmesh.visible to off

For gamemode 2 - cabinet
    Use provided directb2s for a backglass. Two are provided - 2 screen and 3 screen variants. You will need to tweak the DMD location to suit your set up.
    Change the playfield image to "PF-hirez" and I suggest you change playfieldmesh.visible to off

For gamemode 3 - desktop
    Change the playfield image to "PF-hirez" and I suggest you change playfieldmesh.visible to off

For gamemode 4 - video game only (VR only)
    Change DT image to <none> (not mandatory but just removes backglass image when transitioning games)
    Change the playfield image to "clear"
    There is a difficulty setting for the TB1 & TB4 mission should you want to make it more challenging

If you like the game, please give it a like on the web site,
    If you have any issues, please raise a comment and I will try to help
    If you are happy to write a review, please do. Any feedback and constructive criticism is welcome.

I hope you enjoy 🙂

2107 downloads

(4 reviews)

41 comments

Updated

17. Get Smart (Original)

*** Major Update to include basic DOF support, pup pack and artwork *** see change log for details

Get Smart was a 60's TV Series that can still make me laugh today.

I was inspired to develop this original table by seeing what others have done with tables like TNA and UT CTF. 

This table uses the AFM layout as the base as I like the mix or ramps/loops and the centre objective which I have re-purposed as Control HQ. 

No ROM needed and the game was principally designed for use in VR but has the elements to work in desktop and cabinet (amend in script).

I have coded all the different game modes with some more obvious than others. I have used the advantage that this is virtual to create the Target Practice and Shoot Siegfried game modes. Try the skillshot 😉 The animation is inspired by the Lord of the Rings pinball

I have tried to recreate the ambience of a TV episode especially with the background audio and random callouts from iconic scenes. I hope this brings back memories for those familiar to the TV show and for those not, maybe encourage them to watch a show.

Game rules are on the table with some points to note:

The aim is to complete all tasks and challenges to start Agent Frenzy - a timed unlimited multiball to return agents to Control HQ.
    I have introduced a new (I think) concept. Extra Life. Seeing games are free to play, the concept of buying a ball has been changed to earn the ability to buy a ball at the end of the game. This carries from game to game and the player has the choice to play the life or save it for another game. Extra life is earned during game play only and is not easy to earn. There is a small chance to get a random award in Carlsons lab.

I have borrowed table elements from many different sources so would like to thank everyone in the community for their contributions to virtual pinball. I would like to thank leojreimroc for testing the table and providing great suggestions including nudging me to make it desktop compatible. Thanks Rawd for all your tips and guidance on table creation along the way.

The invite/challenge is out there... if you can create some unique playfield artwork and/or plastics that would suit the game (rather than my mugs attempt at amending the AFM artwork), I will work on a pup pack to bring some of the iconic scenes to the DMD. Game lights can be moved around or tweaked to suit a more interesting artwork design 😉

There are a large number or elements that make this game so if you find any bugs, please let me know so I can repair.
    If you have any suggestions that would enhance the game play, I am all ears. 

Set up in script for various game modes. Please note I don't have a cabinet so I cannot test the game fully in that mode. Apologies in advance if there are some bugs or added instructions required.

Once you change the script as you want, save and play. If you have played a game and change the mode of play, you will likely need to shut VPX completely and re-start (as the controller may be changed).

VR - Just set VRroom = 1 in script and everything else should sort itself out.

Desktop users:
    Set VRroom = 0 & desktopmode = 1. You will also need to set up the Backglass/POV to be in desktop mode 

FSS users:
    Set VRroom = 1 try inclination at 60, FOV 35, layback, XY rotation, X offset, Y offset = 0, Z offset = -700 and X, Y, Z scale at 1.

Cabinet Users:
    Set VRroom = 0 , desktopmode = 0 , b2son = 1, form1_off = 0. You will also need to set up the Backglass/POV to be in Fullscreen mode and uncheck "Test Desktop". Some I believe also have the general Video/Graphics set as "Use always FS backdrop settings". That should work I believe. 
    A directb2s is included in the zip file. Please let me know if there are any issues with it (as I don't have a cabinet to test all aspects of it)

Note, I have placed the DMD onto the bottom right instruction area for cabinet users (as I don't know how to put it on a directb2s or FlexDMD).

Please enjoy

2139 downloads

(2 reviews)

81 comments

Updated

18. Ghostbusters' Slime Ball Skins

Slime ball skins for Ghostbuster or other paranormal games.  Three options available Slimer Green, Subway Pink, and Muncher Blue.  Just open the table in VPX and go to video/graphics options.  Set to table specific overrides, and check overwrite ball images.  Select the Ghostball for the ball image, and the  ghostball-decal for the ball decal and save.

35 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. FireballXL5

DOF support added by @MauiPunter
    New Lighting setup by @hauntfreaks
    incl. Full DMD B2S by HauntFreaks, B2S by haggi
    Fix for HSScore(1) loading issue.

This is my first table, based on my childhood favourite show, Fireball XL5
    I have been making games for many years, but this was the most enjoyable project ever for me. I hope I did Fireball XL5 justice, and managed to convey a feel for the show with 'countdown' hurry ups and show related mission modes. 
    It's meant to be fun and uplifting, but you can totally blow it up by completing the modes and Wizard mode.

Features:
    Full FlexDMD including 2 video games

4 Main modes + Wizard mode/Party Time

2 Multiballs 

+ Numerous hidden features 

Works with 10.7 & 10.8

Updates: 
    V1.01 has realistic lighting by hauntfreaks & DOF support by MauiPunter

V1 still has the original '5 year old's bedroom' lighting

Come for the pinball, stay for the wonderful music of Barry Gray.
    Enjoy!

1900 downloads

(30 reviews)

132 comments

Updated

20. 8 Ball (Williams 1966) 1.2.1

Another community EM table that began with Loserman76.

I recently saw a guy on YouTube who grew up with these old machines, now collects them, praising the relative brevity of the typical game on an electro-mechanical pinball table. Paraphrasing: "Who's got time for a twenty minute game of Medieval Madness? Sometimes you just want to take a break, slap some flipper buttons, and get back to work."

8-Ball is an interesting billiards-style table. Two players makes it a lot of fun ... each of you trying to get all stripes or solids before your opponent does. Clear your balls, loop the 8-ball loop and win another ball. A guy on YouTube that owns an original table says you're doing good if you are able to do this twice in a game.

Saved with VPX 10.8.

File history:
    Dec-07-2021, Loserman76
    original release https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/8170-8-ball-williams-1966/

Jan-30-2024, teisennew backdrop created by Cliffy
    playfield touch-ups cap bumpers added primitive to the base of the bumpers and lighting lighting metals screws new pov other small touches https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/18241-8-ball-williams-1966_teisen_mod/

1.2    Feb-01-2024, JCalhoun
    Fleep sounds sound code changes for pan and fade removed orphaned sound resources and sound code

635 downloads

(3 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

21. Phil Collins

Hello everyone, the year is over and VPU has spoiled us with the increasingly magnificent and complex VPX tables, so thanks to all the creators. So to end the year in music with the Phil table inspired by a JJP Table.
    A big thank you to Mr JPSALAS for his help

Phil Pack:
    Playfield
    Backglass
    Rules of play pdf
    Mini PUP
    Media.
    The table works on VPX 10.8 Beta but made with Vpx 10.7

HAPPY END OF YEAR HOLIDAYS TO ALL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS
    PS: for the atmosphere of the table Used the LUT from 6, 7, 8, 9 because I am using a new HDR image so see you

2345 downloads

(14 reviews)

46 comments

Updated

22. CowBoy Bebop (Original 2024) Wedge

Reskin of "Genie", 1979 Gottlieb's Table.

BG, Music and Media include

add geniecbbb,genie to VPMAlias.txt

Puppack is on the way !

439 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Fish Tales VPW

"Gone fishin', leave a message."
    The Visual Pinball Workshop proudly presents, Fish Tales by Williams!
    This table has been in the VPW development queue since December 20th, 2020. Since then, there have been many contributors. We thank them all!

VPW Fishermen
    --------------------------
    Blender Toolkit: Benji, fluffhead
    Physics/Scripting: rothbauerw, fluffhead
    Artwork: Brad1X (playfield, apron, and decal redraws), Hauntfreaks (backglass)
    VR Room: Rawd and DaRdog81
    VR Backglass: leojreimroc
    Blender advice, Flipper and Plastic Ramp rebuilds: tomate
    Editor and scripting assistance, tuning and clean-up: apophis, Sixtoe
    Physics calibrations, flipper measurements, and testing: JLou
    Other contributions: sheltemke, iaakki, Schlabber34, bord, redbone, Steely
    3D modeling and assets (plastics and playfield scans and touch-up): g5k
    3D modeling: 3rdaxis
    Artwork assistance: EBisLit
    Playfield Scan: Clarkkent
    Table references: Kevv
    Previous authors: Pinball58, Skitso
    Testers: Studlygoorite, PinstratsDan, geradg, Primetime5k, DGrimmReaper, Wylte, RIK, somatik, passion4pins, JLou, Dazz, BountyBob, HauntFreaks, redbone, DarthVito, Robby King Pin, CalleVesterdahl, Colvert, HayJay, TastyWasps

---

This table is pushing the limits. If you experience performance issues, adjust the refractions probes in the Tweak Menu if you have VPX 10.8 RC1 or later, or follow the recommendations in the Performance Tip PDF attached to the download.
    https://github.com/vpinball/vpinball/releases

---

All options are in the Tweak Menu (F12):
    - Refraction Probe Settings (Available in 10.8 RC1 or later) - used for performance tuning, if needed
    - Ramp Cover Decals (enable/disable ramp cover decal mod)
    - Playfield Reflections Options (enable/disable static or dynamic reflections)
    - Side Blade z-scale for cabinet users
    - VR Room options (why would anyone want anything other than the fishing scene?)
    - VR Back Box topper toggle
    - VR Ambient sound options
    - View VR Room in desktop
    - Outlane Difficulty
    - Flipper Tricks Difficulty
    - Volume Dial
    - Ball Roll Volume
    - Ramp Roll Volume
    - Table Brightness
    - Ball Brightness
    - LUT Options (not applicable in Fishing Scene)

---

There is a DMD rom text size patch available here if you want it;

Also check out Fish Tales Altsound package by idigstuff 

5414 downloads

(73 reviews)

178 comments

Updated

24. The Sopranos (Stern 2005)

Bada Bing!

This Sopranos upgrade project started out with a request from iDigStuff to put some of the modernizations into the older Sopranos table from Freneticamnesic.

The sound on the Sopranos ROM is low quality and iDigStuff has now released a stellar altsound that cleans up all noise and distortion.  The link for the altsound is at the end of this description.

Thank you to all the previous authors who worked on this table which include:
    JPSalas, Freneticamnesic, 32assassin, randr, zany, dark, bodydump, Sixtoe

If any previous author who contributed to this project was missed, please private message me.

So, just like that, bada bing, these upgrades were added:

* nFozzy/Roth Physics
    * Fleep Sounds
    * Hybrid Dual VR Rooms with assets from Sixtoe and Senseless
    * Flupper Domes
    * Dynamic Ball Shadows
    * Roth Stand-Ups
    * Multi-Ball Cradle Collisions
    * LUT Selector
    * Playfield / Plastics Upscales by redbone
    * Desktop Rails and Lockdown Bar by passion4pins
    * Texturized Side Blades by mcarter78
    * Play Balance / Lighting Tweaks

Also, a big thank you to the Stern team that created this pinball machine in 2005.

Now, go work your way up that ladder and become "The Boss".

iDigStuff's AltSound Link:
    https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/18255-altsound-20-the-sopranos-stern-2005-original-normalized-and-cleaned

4720 downloads

(22 reviews)

58 comments

Updated

25. Monaco (Segasa 1977)V1.4 VR ROOM Ext2k Conversion

This VR Room is based on Klodo81 table.
    This tables requires B2S. Use b2S link

Enjoy!

158 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted