23. V
  24. W
  25. X
  26. Y
  27. Z
  28. #

Files From Subcategories

1. Slick Chick (Gottlieb 1963) 1.3.1

Why is Slick Chick one of the Top 10 EM (electro-mechanical) games voted by players on IPDB (Internet Pinball Database)?

Is it the artwork featuring a barbershop quartet, showgirls wearing bunny ears and an apparently sauced Uncle Wiggily? Maybe.

Or maybe it is due to how challenging the game is. A gobble hole in the playfield center seems to be particularly nasty if you launch multiple balls onto the playfield. Watching fans who enjoy Slick Chick though, they talk about the two skill shots you need to dial in in order to roll over either the CHICK or the SLICK at the top of the playfield. Others say this is the ultimate nudge game and will reward your ability to finesse the ball. Young people seem to enjoy the simplicity of it.

Make sure you grab the beautiful backglass file from @hauntfreaks. It turns the table into pure art.

From @Cliffy Slick Chick-res-files are for desktop users in HD, 2K, 4K and UW (ultrawide) configurations.

The .res files in the zip are intended for desktop users of this version of Slick Chick and are named as such. However, they can certainly be used for  any other table running in desktop mode and uses a directb2s (b2s) with or without a fulldmd as long as the filename matches the tables filename. 

They are configured to place the backglass on the right and the fulldmd to the left and are sized for a single player EM. Again they are good as templates for other sizes and locations as well. The # comment lines in the file explain what each line does.

Unzip the .res file that best matches your single monitor (desktop mode) to the same folder as the table. The b2s file also needs to reside in the same folder.
    Delete the first 3 characters of the filename, ie, if the file you need is HD-Slick Chick (Gottlieb 1963) 1.3.res then delete the HD- so it reads Slick Chick (Gottlieb 1963) 1.3.res.
    Remember, the .res filename needs to match the VPX table name exactly. The b2s filename also must match exactly so rename as needed.

It is assumed you already have a 2.0 or newer version of B2S Server installed. 
    https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/12024-b2s-backglass-server/

If you want to use a b2s with a table that has built in desktop scoring I've made a tutorial showing how to do this here https://vpuniverse.com/tutorials/article/32-desktop-backdrops-adding-or-changing-the-basics/

Thanks to @JCalhoun and @hauntfreaks for help and encouragement. Super thanks to @jarr3 for modernizing and adding such great features to the B2S Server.

I'm always open to suggestions that will improve location and sizing, especially since I do not have a 4k or ultrawide monitor to test.

Enjoy!

The late @loserman76 created this table, and over 200 others. The VPX community continues to polish and tweak the games he left us. Here is his original table:

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/8252-slick-chick-gottlieb-1963/

New in 1.3 (details listed in table Script):
    playfield, cap bumpers, peg color adjustments illuminated bumper base, lighting of lost balls metals, lighting, playfield lights, rubber, wooden rails adjustments, fixes addition/adjustment of screws other playfield adjustments removed high score Post It removed extraneous reflections shooter lane alignments playfield shadows

1132 downloads

(3 reviews)

8 comments

Updated

2. Wizard! (Bally 1975)

Wizard! (Bally 1975)

Wizard!, released in May 1975, was Bally's highest-production flipper game to that date with over 10,000 units produced. The game comes at the tail end of Bally's electromechanical production schedule and sets the stage for the company's solid-state success in the years to follow. Widely regarded as one of the first proper licensed games in pinball history, Wizard! features the likenesses of Ann Margret and Roger Daltrey, stars of the 1976 Ken Russell film Tommy (a screen adaptation of the Who's rock opera of the same name). Other than its classic theme, Wizard! is notable as being the first game to showcase playfield “flip flags”, a feature used on only a handful of other Bally games.

This table is one of my favorite EM tables, so I had to add DOF to it to complete the illusion.  

Big thanks to @pinball58 for creating an amazing recreation of this machine.  Also, big thanks to @hauntfreaks for the amazing backglass available.

Here is a link to that backglass:

All Artwork, Logos, Music, Copyrights, and Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
    PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

565 downloads

(1 review)

17 comments

Updated

3. DAFT PUNK Interstella 5555 (Original, 2024)

“Around the World, Around the World”

Join The Crescendolls on their galaxy tour in DAFT PUNK’s Interstella 5555! You will help them put on the best shows by learning Melodies and releasing hit Records. Upgrade your ball from “Homework” to “Human After All”, and rock out to your favorite DAFT PUNK samples, loops, and songs throughout the game.

Included in the zip file:

Table
    Backglass video
    Full DMD video
    Wheel
    Basic PupPack
    Rule Sheet

I have a 4x3 Backglass on my home setup so the PupPack is set to display a 4x3 video. If you want to use a 16:9 version just rename the included 16x9 version of the Backglass video and rename it “bgdefault” and replace it with the one in the “bgdefault” folder in the DaftPunk pup folder.

Enjoy…Human.

834 downloads

(8 reviews)

21 comments

Submitted

4. Dominatrix Audio, Launch & MP3 files

I made some audio , launch and mp3 files for the Dominatrix table if you don't have any. Enjoy!

34 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Lord of the Rings Hanibals 4k Edition

Thanks for Coindropper for the permission to mod of the nice table from him.
    I have add a moving palantir and looking eye on tower.
    The moving and pictures of the Balrog has been changed.
    Many physics, lights and design updates.
    Enjoy this Mod 

3451 downloads

(1 review)

29 comments

Updated

6. Killers Hall of Fame 1.2 VR Edition (Original 2023)

Killers Hall of Fame 1.2 VR Edition (Original 2023) by CAPNCLAW

WARNING: Contains graphic video clips in the PUP Pack and also Strong Language. Not recommended for kids.

This is a separate VR ONLY table to be used in conjunction with the Killers Hall of Fame Pup Pack which can be found at the link below.
    There is an option at the top of the table script to choose Full VR Room or Mimimal Room. The default is Full VR Room.

In the root of the Pup Pack you will see Option 4 -PUP on VR bat file. Please run that as shown below.

Option 4 - PUP on VR (FOR USE WITH THE VR EDITION TABLE ONLY)
    Unzip the file to a temporary location and copy the puppack "killershof" folder to your PuP Videos folder
    Run the "Option 4 - Pup on VR" .bat file in the "killershof" folder
    Copy ONLY THE TABLE to your "Tables" folder, if you use the Backglass it will interfere with the PUP pack on your Backglass screen

Please take the time to read the credits and thank you's in the Pup Pack post.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!

221 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

7. Killers Hall of Fame Table and Pup Pack 2023

KILLERS HALL OF FAME (2023) TABLE AND PUP PACK BROUGHT TO YOU BY CAPNCLAW

WARNING: Contains graphic video clips in the PUP Pack and also Strong Language. Not recommended for kids.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    THANK YOU
    JPSalas, for the incredible original Serious Sam II table and his permission to
    reskin/mod the table
    Naibuster and Team, for the amazing PUP system, without you guys none of this would be possible
    VPNation, for running such a kick ass FB Group with amazing members
    The Entire VP Community, for freely sharing your knowledge and awesome creations
    A Special Thanks to Smaug for his Support, Testing, and Guidance!
    If I have missed anyone please let me know and I will amend. Thanks!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just a few notes on this...
    I have included table rules in a PDF for your convenience
    It is highly recommended you play with the PUP Pack as almost all sounds/triggers are generated from the PUP Pack
    This table does not have a rom and uses Flex DMD
    The table has been entered in the DOF Config Tool by Terry Red (Thank You Terry) however more testing 
    is required to add the DOF commands. DOF will be coming at a later date 
    Custom Backglass created for Full DMD Pup Pack Users for their Backglass Screen
    I have included a media Wheel file for your use in the Pinup System as well
    The Story
    After a heavy night of boozing you pass out and wake up in some other dimension between space and time.
    You have arrived at the Killers Hall of Fame! Can you defeat them all?
    Objective
    The game has 12 battles against the world’s most famous killers, and a big final Wizard mode.
    Defeat all 12 killers to play the final Wizard Mode, Killer Mania! Surely a score frenzy awaits!
    PLEASE READ THE INCLUDED RULES for more details.
          INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
    Option 1 - PUP on Full DMD
    Unzip the file to a temporary location and copy the "killershof" folder to your PuP Videos folder
    Run the "Option 1 - Pup on FullDMD" .bat file in the "killershof" folder
    Copy the table and backglass files to your "Tables" folder
    Option 2 - PUP on Backglass External DMD Separate
    Unzip the file to a temporary location and copy the puppack "killershof" folder to your PuP Videos folder
    Run the "Option 2 - Pup on BG Ext DMD Separate" .bat file in the "killershof" folder
    Copy ONLY THE TABLE to your "Tables" folder, if you use the Backglass it will interfere with the PUP pack on your Backglass screen
    Option 3 - PUP on Backglass with External DMD
    Run the "Option 3 - Pup on BG with Ext DMD" .bat file in the "killershof" folder
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!

2202 downloads

(11 reviews)

30 comments

Updated

8. Domino (Gottlieb 1968) 1.1

Structuring pinball around a game of dominos is interesting. Dominos are featured in the artwork, the scoring. The center of the playfield displays a winding path of 15 dominos — just below two roto-targets and a center target. If you can hit the kick-out holes, the top rollovers or the side targets (when lit) you advance lights along the path of dominos. If you can get to the last domino the SPECIALs will light.

There’s just something about Domino. An early Wedgehead from Gottlieb, IPDB (Internet Pinball Database) puts it thematically in the “Happiness” category, and that doesn’t seem misplaced. Frequently owners describe the table as evoking a more innocent time. (And we all love the young woman in the Wonder Bread dress.)

For EM (electro-mechanical) pinball tables, players on IPDB voted Domino into the top 100 — maybe the happy vibe of Domino is in fact infectious.

Hold left flipper (shift) before game start for options menu.

New in version 1.1:
    center target animation lighting, reflections, wall fixes sunken tray apron alternate desktop backdrop for desktop B2S users playfield shadows SSF sound code, new sound resources  
    Domino is another EM table first brought to VPX by the prolific, but since deceased, @loserman76. Here is a link to his original table:

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/8348-domino-gottlieb-1968/

We would love to improve Domino’s plastics, backglass but we are unable to find clean originals. If anyone has a source for those, please contact us.

1046 downloads

(0 reviews)

9 comments

Updated

9. King of Diamonds (Gottlieb 1967) 1.3

King of Diamonds is a playing-card based table where you try to get a complete hand of Diamonds. The cards 2 through 9 can be earned from rollovers — getting all of them lights the SPECIAL. The cards 10, J, Q, K and Ace can be earned from corresponding bullseye targets.

A roto-spin feature (called a carousel) spins up card-rank targets five at a time providing an additional way to claim the full suit of Diamonds. Getting all thirteen cards lights all the SPECIALs. (You need the SPECIALs before the machine will deal out free games.)

A player-friendly table that gives you the possibility to score a lot of free games. When this came out Gottlieb had just moved to the automatic ball release mechanism we're still familiar with. King of Diamonds is a classic from Gottlieb’s Wedgehead era and, as it turns out, the favorite table of VPU's own @Cliffy.

Hold left flipper (shift) before game start for options menu.

New in version 1.3:
    playfield lights, bumper cover and other lighting new top tabs and screw adjustments playfield color correction removed extraneous reflections fixes for plastics, decal images and materials, plunger depth new sunken tray apron playfield shadows bell no longer panned hard right for headphones users  
    The VPX community is continually in @loserman76's debt. Here is a link his original table that this one is based on:

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/8290-king-of-diamonds-gottlieb-1967/

433 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

10. Bounty Hunter (Gottlieb 1985)

Bounty Hunter is a great throwback to an earlier solid state era. It features fun gameplay and a killer art package that remains unique in all of pinball.

This project was passed on to me by armyaviation, who worked with siggi to do his incredible work on the playfield. Other big players include leandre for the plastic scans and 32assassin for script help. Behind the scenes I received a lot of great help from kingdids, benji, flupper, and tomate as I tried to get Octane for Blender up and running. Also thanks to the usual team of beta testers for the feedback and friendship. As usual thanks to rothbauerw, fleep, nfozzy for the additional framework that adds a little something special to these projects.

2892 downloads

(16 reviews)

63 comments

Updated

11. One Punch Man Pinball (Original 2024)

“Who are you?”
    “I’m just a guy who’s a hero for fun.”

Climb the ranks of the Hero Association, defeat the monsters and save the city from Garou in ONE PUNCH MAN PINBALL!

Spell words for multipliers and multiball. Start acts/classes in the Hero Association to battle the monsters.

Preview here:
    https://youtube.com/shorts/THWGlMjU0Ak?feature=share

DISCLAIMER: This is a reskin/mod of our Lord and Savior JP’s Diablo table. This uses UltraDMD so you will need to drop that in your tables folder along with the table file. The UltraDMD folder is still named “Diablo”. I’m trying to figure out the right script changes so that you can have both the original Diablo table and this new One Punch Man table, but I haven’t had any luck. If you don’t have the Diablo table you can disregard. 

This is my second table…I still have a lot to learn.

Table
    Wheel
    Full DMD video
    Backglass video
    PUP – just a simple looping backglass. (maybe a full pup in the future)

Thanks for your interest in the table!

314 downloads

(4 reviews)

7 comments

Submitted

12. Cowboy Bebop Pinball w/ PUP (Original 2024)

Howdy Bounty Hunters!

Cowboy Bebop Pinball

This table is a mod/reskin of @masonou Bleach table, which was a mod of JP Salas' Mago De Oz table.

Some disclaimers up front... This is my first table. It's been an exercise in getting to learn VPX. So there are a few unfinished parts to this, and some things I want to learn for the future. That being said, the game plays well and is fun! 

The main thing I spent time on is the artwork and Pup pack. It features some great clips and provides some intense action. 

For the future/updates: I would like to jump into the script to fine tune the DMD (I will definitely tap into our wonderful community for help with that). I also want to add in a couple 3d models-- so I'm learning and trying that workflow right now. Anybody that needs help with artwork or video I'd love to assist!

I would love any feedback, but please remember this is my first attempt. Thanks very much for your interest in the table.

Table - only tested using VPINBALLX64.EXE
    Backglass - couple options
    DMD - a few options
    Pup-Pack
    Wheel
    Playfield video
    Loading videos

See you space cowboy...

Preview here:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4oebMXvsfj/

529 downloads

(4 reviews)

17 comments

Updated

13. Dava's Everquest II - Pinball tribute (MOD) (Davadruix)

Welcome to the Everquest two pinball tribute. prepare to face the greatest gods of Norrath !

Here we are, after having made a MOD on the first Everquest, and as I am a big fan, I obviously played the 2 more than necessary,
    I said to myself why not make a MOD on Everquest 2.. 

Well, there you have it, the table is here, after a few months of work around it!
    I hope you will enjoy it because for my part I had a lot of fun making it!

I would like to thank JP SALAS, for allowing me to use his superb "Wrath of Olympus" table to create this mod and for guiding and helping me on various points.

I will also thank Sony for the countless hours spent on EQ and EQ2, a game that will leave a lasting impression as a true memory.
    I think if there are former players in our great Pincab community, they understand what I mean.

I chose to integrate some music that is not from EQ2, just a few pieces to punctuate some events at the table.
    Thus, the groups Imperial Age, Brothers of Metal, Apostolica are part of the soundtrack.

I added new callouts, 3d objects, and a lot of the graphics and lighting were changed. There you go, I hope you will like this table, thank you for your feedback!

You will find the rules and pov files in the archive.

Wheels :

B2S :

This table was made with VP 10.8 but it should work with VP 10.7 too.

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

if you appreciate the work, then thank you for not forgetting a "like" or a "review" , it's nice!
    PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

1434 downloads

(9 reviews)

25 comments

Updated

14. Everquest Pinball Tribute (MOD) (2023) (Davadruix)

So here it is, my first Mod, so I know it's far from perfect but it's an idea that's been in my head for a while. I was a player of Everquest, since its release in 1999. The time spent in this game is incalculable. That's why I still have it in my head and I made a pinball machine out of it.

I would like to thank NFozzy for allowing me to use his super Space station table as a base as well as Balutito from whom I borrowed a few lines of code in order to be able to integrate random music into the table. A big thank you also to Steve Fabok who is the creator of the magnificent Firiona Vie in 3D.

I used VPX version 10.7.3 for this table.
    I changed the table, the plastics and since I was off to a good start, I took out my favorite 3D software, Lightwave, and changed the 3D objects. I added some 3D dragons here and there as well as decorations. I repositioned the lights and I think we're not far from the goal

So for those who know the game, I hope it will bring back some nice memories and for others, well I would say if you like dragons, elves, magicians ... why not give it a try !
    I hope you like it, I find the world of Everquest truly magical and unforgettable. I also reused one of my characters to go and make some screenshots necessary for the decor of the table, it's nice to go back to the old areas of Antonica.

Thank you for your comments, this is a first for me.

You can find the wheel here : https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/13334-everquest-pinball-tribute-mod-wheel/
    For the b2s you can find it there:
    but I do not master Backglass Designer, so I think it is possible to do much better, especially the connections between the lighting and the solenoids of the table.

if you appreciate the work, then thank you for not forgetting a "like" or a "review" , it's nice!

1813 downloads

(4 reviews)

40 comments

Updated

15. Kung Fu Hustle

Are you a Kung Fu Pinball Master ?

The game’s story and graphics are based on Kung Fu Hustle  is a 2004 martial arts action comedy film directed, produced and co-written by Stephen Chow
    The story revolves around a murderous neighbourhood gang, a poor village with unlikely heroes and an aspiring gangster's fierce journey to find his true self.
    Incredible Artist is Ise Ananphada, I use his work to make the playfield ans Backglass

I must also thank JPSalas for the work he did on the Serious Sam II table that I used to offer you this theme. 
    Gracias amigo por todo lo que haces por la comunidad del pinball virtual.

Please Read the Rules and have fun

Balutito

3626 downloads

(7 reviews)

18 comments

Updated

16. The A Team Original PinBall

Hello everyone.

Here I leave you the new Original VPX table of team A.

The goal when I started this, my second table, was to know a little better how flexDMD works for my real DMD. I have tried to make as much of a 90' table as possible. It´s NOT based on a particular table, it has similar things to what I have played on many tables from that era.

I finally managed to get close to what I wanted, especially with the DMD, which is interactive and even has several video modes included. I am aware that there is still work to do and parts to debug so that they look as I really have in my head, but I don't want to postpone the release because the code for me would be finished. There may be some bugs in the code, but testing it enough times to find bugs was simple at the beginning and very complicated at the end. If you find any bugs, please let me know. 

The actual file includes a Backglass, a PDF with the rules, the images folder and of course the table. YOU MUST HAVE THE LATEST UPDATE of FlexDMD and almost VPX 10.7.2 installed. The folder with the gifs must be in the same place as the VPX file.

ATENTION!
    The code has been written for the latest version of VPX 10.7.4. According to the experience of several users, the table is not completely stable in some versions of VPX 10.8, making the movement of the ball strange, even throwing some errors.

Thanks to JP Salas for the advice and part of the codes that I have used, and to everyone who has tested while it was a WIP and has encouraged along the way, especially Joe Hadesbeck.

Before anyone asks, I answer. There is no Pup Pack or light remapping in blender...Maybe with time. I don't know how to do it well, I'm not a programmer, my language is not English (I don't understand some tutorials) and I don't have a top PC either. Still not complete nFozzy physics and Fleep Sounds. I'll be debugging things. 

I hope you like it, and sorry for my bad English. All the best!!!

All Logos, Music,  Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

SKILLSHOT
    4 center cards will be raised at the beginning of each ball. Win a million for each card knocked down.

4 MAIN MISSIONS (ONE PER CHARACTER)

They are activated from the van.
    Hit first to start and open the door. Hit a second time to start the mission. Before starting the first character, the order for that player is drawn and will be maintained throughout the game. The missions will remain active until they are resolved even if the player loses the ball. The reward for solving each mission is 10 million points.

BARRACUS, Shoot 50 Bumpers.
    MURDOCK. Shoot 150 spinners.
    FACEMAN. Hit 6 ramps.
    HANNIBAL. Hit left TEAM targets.

MR LEE: If during an active main mission you put the ball in the van you will be one point closer to contacting Mr Lee and, therefore, hiring the A team. Take 10 shots to discover Haniball's alter ego and win 25 million

SECONDARY MISSIONS
    Activate it in the jeep.
    They conclude when you lose the ball or complete the mission or the video modes. Winning each of them means 10 millions. You can raise the mission number on the right ramp and lower it on the left ramp. The available mission appears flashed in the Playfield and Backgass.

PUNCH OUT: Add millions to BA Targets within 30 seconds.
    TRUCKS CONVOY : Find the material box in a random of  4 places.
    SLOTS : Stop the roulette with the flippers, and collect 4 diferents tools.
    RUN AWAY : ( VideoModeGame). Pass 15 groups of police cars.
    FIND AND SHOOT: ( "VideoMode" Game) Shoot 20 enemies in 30 sec. Move the bar sight with the flippers.
    EXTRABALL Open and enter on the right tunnel in the ExtraBall mission
    GET MILLIONS
    MURDOK's ESCAPE:Follow the lights in 4 possibles ways and hit it 3 times to scape the psychiatric.
    BA DOESN'T WANT TO FLY: hit the top 6 targets with dizzy ba. Be careful with the ball passing through magnets on the board
    LITTLE MULTIBALL: Shoot the barrel Hole to activate a single multiball.

IF YOU SOLVE THE TEN MISSIONS, THE POSSIBILITY OF OBTAINING A MULTIBALL OPENS

OTHER MISIONS
    THE BACK LANE: Spell "THE A TEAM" for collect 10 millions.
    MULTIBALL: Hit the TNT box 10 times to open the box and activate the 3 multiball mode.
    THE BARREL HOLE: Draw a gift in the barrel on the right.
    SUPERTARGETS: Hit 50 bumpers to activate a special score on the green targets.
    ......And More.

6589 downloads

(29 reviews)

96 comments

Updated

17. Dungeons & Dragons (Bally 1987) Siggis Mod

This is a mod of agentEighty6 Dungeons & Dragons table.

Thanks very much for his permission to use his table. I realy appreciate this.
    I hope you like what i've done to you table.

Without all these guys, spending so much time to greate this tables, my hobby wouldn't be possible.

What's new:

playfield, plastics, targets, droptargets, all kind of textures, bumpercap, sidewalls and i changed the ugly Bally flippers.
    And a lot of other changes.

By default is a Beholder plastic on the left side of the playfield but there are two more you can change in the editor.
    A new dragon head and the classic D&D Bally dragon.
    Klick on the plastic in the editor and mark top and side as visible.
    Maybe you must play around with Lamp48 in the Inserts layer to fit the new plastic.

Also added a under the flipper shot.

That's how it ends when you only want to make small improvements on a playfield.

Hope you like it and keep on playin' pinball.

Siggi

1223 downloads

(4 reviews)

34 comments

Submitted

18. Legend of Zelda Pup Pack

GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

All Credit goes to JPSalas for saving Hyrule yet again with a new 10.8 compatible Table file!

I had to drop everything and get this update out with JPSalas's permission to the VPin community ASAP!!! Thank you my friend!
    You have Offically saved Hyrule !

VIRTUAL PINBALL ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE FREE TO ANYONE!!!!

An orchestra of organized chaos that I'm sure you 80's kids and NES gamers will have fun tearing apart.  This is 100% a community project now in my opinion

Use VPX  10.8 or 10.7.4
    If you are experiencing the issue i am of the pup blacking out on you in 10.8 then use the 10.7.4VPX.   Trying to figure out the cause and remedy for this issue for me, this is a fresh vpx install im stumped currently.

MASSIVE Thanks "to JPSalas  for making this legendary table that i would never want to see become obsolete with the vpx updates. Thank you for letting me do it!  We should petition JP to do a recreation on 10.8  Thank you JP and LoadedWeapon you guys are legend"
    Thank you so much for responding to the need for this table to never go obsolete!!!!!  The community loves you man, appreciate all your amazing tables!

Major Thanks to @ZandysArcade for the sweet overlay set he made for this! Screams Ocarina of time! Thank you!  Couldn't do it without you!
    Major Thanks to BeardBear Channel for contributing to FREE virtual pinball.... without this HD source video of gameplay I prolly wouldnt have considered attempting this one.  Without you this wouldn't be possible either.  Epic gameplay footage! Thank you!
    Major Thanks to @SERGIOSOUZA for his backglass, fulldmd and topper backglass! Nice work, thank you for lettin me use them!  I might need to switch out the fulldmd later for one with only ocarina of time graphics tho.
    Major Thanks to @davadruix for his sweet dmd looking topper backglass and my favorite wheel so far for the table!  Thanks for letting me use them!
    Major Thanks to @Nevvyboy for making a new instruction card for the table when he found out I was redoing the pup!  Thank you!
    Major Thanks to anyone who makes new media that can work with the pup later!
    Major Thanks to @PIPAllah for helping me fix the ganon battle when I was having issues, appreciate you, if you ever need anything let me know, i owe you!
    Major Thanks to everyone who playtested during the initial phases 

Hyrule is in your hands now

It's a community project now in my opinion to fine tune it all, this is not the final version. 
    ANYONE who improves this pup whenever  will be credited at the very top of the page. There's a lot more that could be done fine tuning all the callout priorities but I will have to do all that later, and excluding certain callouts from certain toppers ....  All "backup callout clips" will be inside the pup folder so someone can make better texts!

-All clips normalized/Nailbusted to 1080p by default
    -Must use the included table file, it has pupevent specific for this pup added to it.
    -Pup volumes may have to be adjusted for personal preference within the "pup pack editor triggers screen"
    -it's pushin 2 gb sry about that.

VIRTUAL PINBALL ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE FREE TO ANYONE!!!!

1887 downloads

(3 reviews)

9 comments

Updated

19. PHISH (2024)

I started this MOD as a project for myself but my phriends tell me it needs to be shared so here it is!

First of all....
    This is a MOD of the Comic Book Guy Table that was a MOD of AbraCaDabra. Most of this is their work and I cant imagine how long it takes people time to write all this alien language but I salute you! I have never Modded anything before and everything I know, I learned painfully over the last two years of setting up my vpin while having my brain programed by scrips.

The Music....
    Requires PinUp for NailBusters music code to work. Just add the included myMusic Folder to your PUPVideos folder. 
    - Magna buttons will go next/prior song.
    - HOLD Left Flipper down, then use left/right magna to lower/increase volume.

Phish is the perfect band to make a VPIN for because they allow phans to record and share their music. I included about 30 songs. Feel free to grab any show you like, (As a phan I personally keep the recent shows on mine so I can listen to em when my pins in attract.) Over 30 years of free music.

Feel free to make this better in any way. Hope you all enjoy this and whatever you do take care of your shoes.

371 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

20. Cirqus Voltaire 1997 Hanibals 4k Mod

In this Mod I have only modify some small thinks, because the table is really great.
    The playfield was updated for my 4k monitor and some graphics a replaced with another versions.
    - red disc graphics recreated
    - bumper update with small red light at hit
    - shoot again light changed
    - playfield increase in resolution and glare
    - yellow targets are more realistic
    - red target get another texture
    - yellow flasher graphics updated
    - small physic update
    - movable auto plunger
    - sound updates
    - Ringmaster swinging sound
    - Neon fluctuating lights
    - New physic test script for more ball reality
    - Neon global intensity adjustable by keys
    - Ball now moving script for ringmaster magnet
    - New ball rolling sound modification
    - New real Apron

I hope you like it.

6933 downloads

(8 reviews)

19 comments

Updated

21. Star Action (Williams 1973) 1.1

Remember 1973? Pink Floyd’s, Dark Side of the Moon, Wings album, Band on the Run, William’s Star Action pinball machine…. No, not that last one? Here’s your chance to enjoy this table from over 50 years ago.

Star Action features a unique turntable (in playfield-center) that spins when you hit one of two posts (remind anyone of the lamp from Tales of the Arabian Nights?). Spin it to advance through the ten lights around its circumference to get Double, then Triple scoring. Wide flippers are a little more forgiving than the sometimes shorter variant you often see in older tables.

This version, 1.1, features beautiful plastics, playfield, apron — and when combined with a masterclass backglass by @hauntfreaks hopefully it makes for a top-notch EM (electro-mechanical) table worthy as an update to @loserman76’s VPX contribution.

Hold left flipper (shift) before game start for options menu. Options include:
    5 ball or 3 ball play Reset high scores Change scoring values Enable/disable add a ball star mode  
    Contributors include @Cliffy, @teisen, @hauntfreaks and @JCalhoun.

The original table from @loserman76:

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/7246-star-action-williams-1973/

525 downloads

(5 reviews)

23 comments

Updated

22. Back to the Future: The Pinball (Data East 1990)

"Wait a Minute, Doc. Are You Telling Me You Built a Time Machine... Out of a DeLorean?"

This Visual Pinball title has quite a legacy and it looks like it started with a JPSalas table. (this community is indebted to him in so many ways)

It was massively improved around early 2018 in a new table version which resides at version 1.4 at vpForums by the following authors: Cyberpez, rothbauerw, wrd1972, HauntFreaks, ClarkKent, dark, RustyCardores and possibly others.

Enter July 2023 and versins77 added a minimal version of nFozzy physics, Fleep sound and a few other small visual / lighting changes.  However, the game play got even better with those simple tweaks and it plays very smooth and true.

The only missing component in all of this was a great VR experience and I was working personally with versins77 so that he could send updates to his latest files.  

Alas, versins77 kind of disappeared from the VPin scene about 6 months ago leaving me with a fully functional VR hybrid Back to the Future.

I received permission from Cyberpez to upload a finalized version of the title to kind of complete the package as the game simply plays phenomenal as it is mostly due to Cyberpez's original vision.

So, I searched for the ultimate VR Room for Back to the Future and found only one 3D model that truly would fit.  DaRDog81 put it into action in Blender and it is right on theme down to the Clock Tower, Hill Valley, Delorean and all.

The VR Backglass was also animated by TastyWasps with the help of leojreimroc and hauntfreaks.  The desktop background was also improved with digital digits, an upscale and more contrast. 

The one add-on that is truly a must for this title is the awesome altsound by Apophis with help from iDigStuff.  It truly brings this title up to 88 mph with 1.21 gigawatts!

Download the altsound here and turn your speakers up to 11:
    https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/6084-altsound-bttf/

"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

2841 downloads

(14 reviews)

35 comments

Submitted

23. Aquaman-Mod création originale + B2s

Testé uniquement sur vpx 10.8, possible fonctionnement avec 10.7. 
    Table reprise de presque zéro à partir de Gradius.
    Beaucoup de Flashers sur cette table... Fan du pinball mécanique, passez votre chemin
    Je ne suis pas un pro du Pincab (depuis 1 an seulement) et encore moins à l'aise avec les scripts de vpx.... Merci d'avance pour votre tolérance.
    Si vous avez des bug ou autres question sur le fonctionnement, je vais essayer de répondre.
    J'ai aussi d'autres MOD personnelles intéressantes mais sur des tables non autorisées, n'hésitez pas à me contacter.

J'ai finalisé une mini PUPPACK, le partage sera disponible dans les prochains jours.

Tested only on vpx 10.8, possible operation with 10.7. Table taken from almost scratch from Gradius. Lots of Flashers on this table... Fan of mechanical pinball, move on I am not a Pincab pro (only for 1 year) and even less comfortable with vpx scripts.... Thank you in advance for your tolerance. If you have any bugs or other questions about how it works, I will try to answer. I also have other interesting personal MODs but on unauthorized tables, do not hesitate to contact me. I finalized a mini PUPPACK, sharing will be available in the coming days.

733 downloads

(8 reviews)

19 comments

Submitted

24. Special Force (Bally Midway 1986) VPW

“Aaaahhraaaaa!!”

This was a real team effort that spanned over a year. Special Force is an underappreciated, grubby, rowdy, 80’s war movie pin. Kinda feels like you got dropped into a bad version of Rambo (but in a good way!) We hope you enjoy.

VPW Platoon
    Apophis - Blender work, table work, scripting, physics tuning
    Flux - Blender work, toolkit scripting and fixes
    Cyberpez - Blender work and support
    Sixtoe - Table building and VR work
    ArmyAviation - Playfield photos, plastics scans, expert testing (owns the real table)
    EBisLit - Inital playfield stitch
    TastyWasps - VR room integrations, backglass and desktop digits
    Benji - Blender and refraction probe help
    HauntFreaks - Backglass resources
    Bord - Modeling help
    Mlager8 - Support
    Cliffy - Desktop backdrop
    VPW Testers - PinStratsDan, Studlygoorite, DGrimmReaper, DarthVito, BountyBob, somatik, Colvert

Special thanks to:
    Siggi - Playfield redraw
    3rdAxis - The jungle VR room
    Toxie - Fixed some VPinMame issues for this game
    Destruk & TAB - For their VP9 table that was used as a reference
    Niwak and the VPX team for everything they do

5295 downloads

(47 reviews)

118 comments

Updated

25. Defender (Williams 1982) VPW

Landers, Mutants, and Bombs… Oh My!

The VPin Workshop presents the classic pinball from the late great Barry Oursler, based on the classic arcade game of the same name, DEFENDER. Once we tracked down the beautiful playfield and plastics scans of this rare machine, building the table from the ground up was inevitable (and fun). Defend those poor Humanoids from Landers and from becoming Mutants… Avoid the Baiters, destroy the Swarmers, and Warp yourself into victory!

Apophis - Project lead, scripting, Roth/nFozzy physics, Fleep sound effects, Flupper 3D inserts
    Bord - 3D models and rendering
    Uncle Paulie - VR Room
    Jutsuka - Asset research and testing
    G94 - Playfield and plastics scans
    Scutters - FlexDMD Option
    Primetime5k - Staged flipper updates
    Cliffy - Desktop view updates
    Jsm174 - Standalone updates
    VPW Team - Testing

Version 1.3 Update Notes:
    Enable the new FlexDMD by setting UseFlexDMD=True at the top of the script All other table options are in the Tweak menu (Press f12) Required: FlexDMD 1.9.1: https://github.com/vbousquet/flexdmd/releases/tag/1.9.1 Recommend: VPX 10.8.0 RC2 or later:  https://github.com/vpinball/vpinball/releases/tag/v10.8.0-1934-9bb99ca  
    This release would not have been possible without the legacy of those who came before us. Thank you!

10464 downloads

(22 reviews)

132 comments

Updated