24. W
  25. X
  26. Y
  27. Z
  28. #

Files From Subcategories

1. Visual Pinball X Official Releases

Visual Pinball
    An open source pinball table editor and simulator.
    This project was started by Randy Davis, open sourced in 2010 and continued by the Visual Pinball development team. This is the official repository.

Features
    Simulates pinball table physics and renders the table with DirectX Simple editor to (re-)create any kind of pinball table Table logic (and game rules) can be controlled via Visual Basic Script Over 1000 real/unique pinball machines, plus over 400 original creations were rebuilt/designed using the Visual Pinball X editor (over 2500 if one counts all released tables, incl. MODs and different variants), and even more when including its predecessor versions (Visual Pinball 9.X) Emulation of real pinball machines via Visual PinMAME is possible via Visual Basic Script Supports configurable camera views (for example for correct display in virtual cabinets) Support for Stereo3D output and Tablet/Touch input
    This download will take you to the official repository on Github for the Visual Pinball project.

12550 downloads

(7 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

2. Hot Line (Williams 1966) SG1bsoN V1.0

Here is my Re Creation of the fantastic Williams EM Hot Line from 1966

I used my own Hot Line machine as a base to get the VPX version as close as possible to the real thing

The PlayField has been completely ReDrawn and the Plastics, Apron, Flippers etc taken from my HL pin

I have also recorded and added the sounds from my HL machine to make it as accurate as possible

This was my first attempt at using Blender for a full build so has taken longer than I would have liked but has been a great learning process along the way. This has been an ongoing project for around 2 years with me giving up several times along the way and then coming back to give it another go. Many Thanks to the various members of VPW who have provided support or video tutorials... they have all been extremely helpful!

This version has been fully modelled in Blender and then rendered back to VPX

I have created a new VR room too with a few assets borrowed from the amazing rooms RAWD has done over the years. There is an option in the script to enable a movie to play on the TV if you wish

For Desktop Players... instead of using a Background image I have put an option in the script to use the VR room as the Background, I think it looks nice that way but feel free to make it your own

The base for the script was taken from the Loserman76 version which I believe also had some work done by Kees... and I have added to it from there

DOF support was kindly added by Nestorgian.... Many Thanks!

This was created with the latest 10.8 64bit Beta build so some elements may not look correct on older versions of VPX, also tested and working on Android Standalone VPX for those that want to try

B2s included in the ZIP

I hope you like it

SG1bsoN

114 downloads

(1 review)

9 comments

Submitted

3. Blue Note (Gottlieb 1979) 1.1.1

Blue Note is among the grooviest tables you're going to find. Okay, maybe they missed the Summer of Love by about a decade but this table is all about music and bell-bottoms.

The asymmetric bumpers and the staggered flippers make this table too cool for school. Targets for Do, Re Mi, etc. line the left wall. It’s when you hit them all that the points on the table really start to skyrocket.

Keeping with the asymmetry, a pair of spinners hang out just to the right of center playfield — a blast to rocket through. One of the two has a kind of clever visual trick with a musical staff depicted on one side, musical notes on the other — spin it up for the magic. 

This was a table brought to the VPX community by the late @loserman76. A handful of us fans worked on 1.1 to punch up the sound, redo the playfield and plastics, add shadows, a new apron, new kick-out hole, lights, colors... Can you dig it?

If using Desktop scoring please do not have the Apply Day/Night Cycle box checked.
    If day/night cycle is desired please use a b2s and use the included b2s backdrop.
    This is selectable in Edit mode, Toggle Backglass view in the DT Image dropdown.

Thanks to @GordonJames for playtesting.

Be sure to grab @hauntfreaks new backglass file for this table.

Loserman76’s original:
    https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/8857-blue-note-gottlieb-1979/

871 downloads

(8 reviews)

21 comments

Updated

4. Rockmakers (Bally 1968)

From master designer Ted Zale and pinball art legend Jerry Kelley comes Rockmakers - a zany romp through a caveman rock quarry.

This game has some great features including zipper flippers, a mid-playfield ball return, and a very unique skillshot.

Art/model/render by bord. Script/VR/sound by scottacus.

This could not have been brought to life without the generosity of the folks that helped get high quality game assets. Thank you to VPC Discord members
    apophis dreaddazzman e51v50h#5150 JTHulkster Kamun lminimart MrGrynch NelsonPJ PEandS1Ws Smaug SmedleyBumblechuck Studlygoorite
    TastyWaps Wodan Wylte xcoff33x yogevsho

546 downloads

(6 reviews)

28 comments

Updated

5. Beavis and Butt-head: Pinballed (Original 2024)

Butt-head: "It's about time, dumbass! What took you so damn long!? hh-huh-huh.".. Beavis: "Yeah, loser! heh-heh-heh."
    Me: "Yeah, I know, I know. Sorry guys, too much procrastination."
    Butt-head: "hh-huh-huh, he said 'ass'!".. Beavis: "Yeah, heh-heh-heh."

Well, after 2½ years in the making and to celebrate three decades of these two snickering metalhead idiots
    who will never grow up or score, I am truly proud to finally present..

Beavis and Butt-head in.. "Pinballed."

Thirty years ago, a cartoon show with this crazy duo aired on MTV that was so divisive that politicians were calling for it to be
    removed from the air. It was crass, it was filthy, but most of all, it was downright hilarious. Beavis and Butt-Head hocked a loogie
    into the pool of early 1990s pop culture and they've been doing it ever since with episode after episode and a few movies thrown in.

As an homage to Mike Judge, Beavis and Butt-head, and to all of the older school pinball diehards out there, I created this table
    as it might have looked, and should have been released, back in 1993. Nothing fancy, no videos, etc. Just good ol' fun retro pinball!

I want to thank Mr. J.P. Salas for his help(and patience) with the animation scripting and give a big shout out to the original
    1991 table's script writers. That table script allowed me to start with a blank canvas to design and build my complete re-theme.
    I'd also like to thank the Visual Pinball and Vpinmame development teams! Without you, none of this would be possible!

I hope that everyone who downloads this table has as much fun playing it as I did creating it.

Cheers!
    Watacaractr

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
    What you'll need to do to make this table run correctly:
    1. You MUST have Vpinmame 3.6 beta or later installed to run this table (it will not run correctly without it).
        Here is the link for the latest Vpinmame version zip file located atop the first page of toxie's post:
        https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=27063&page=1
        Make sure you install the correct version of Vpinmame (32 or 64bit).
    2. Please place the included altsound folder "beav_butt" in to your altsounds folder in Vpinmame.
    3. Please place the included "beav_butt.nv" file in to your nvram folder in Vpinmame.
    4. Please place the included "beav_butt.vbs" file in to your scripts folder in VPX.
    5. Please place the included rom "beav_butt" zip file in to the roms folder in Vpinmame. Do not unzip the file.
        This same rom is also available as a stand-alone file on this site and elsewhere on different sites.
    6. Look for the directb2s (2 screen(4:3 ratio), 3 screen & 3 screen w/full DMD) files on this site
         and on other sites as well. Wheel logo for frontends also available.
    Note: These same instructions are included in the file

That's it. Enjoy!
    "hh-huh-huh. You're gonna score!"

6242 downloads

(68 reviews)

240 comments

Updated

6. DUNE

"Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration" - Frank Herbert

A mythic and emotionally charged hero's journey, "Dune" tells the story of Paul Atreides, a brilliant and gifted young man born into a great destiny beyond his understanding, who must travel to the most dangerous planet in the universe to ensure the future of his family and his people. As malevolent forces explode into conflict over the planet's exclusive supply of the most precious resource in existence -SPICE- a commodity capable of unlocking humanity's greatest potential-only those who can conquer their fear will survive.

ATTENTION: **** Must use 10.8 or higher, no rom required uses Flex DMD. ****

Table is loosely based on the newer movies, with some nods to the classic in the artwork, and an easter egg for a good comedy series out there if anyone finds it. The classic Dune is cool but didn't have a ton to work with so I apologize in advance for anyone who would prefer the classic Dune.

This table has:

* nFozzy/Roth physics
    * Fleep sounds
    * Dynamic Ball Shadows
    * Flupper Bumpers and Flippers
    * DUNE VR Room
    * DOF
    * B2s with Full DMD and B2s for 2 screen users without the grills. (Just make sure the name matches your table file)
    * Game Rules Card
    * Full Media Pack included. - Wheel/Loading Video/Backglass Video/Topper/Playfield Video ect... 
    ________
    Download file, open Media pack and choose which B2s to use. Rename to match the name of table and add media to your pinup popper.
    If you run into any issues, please reach out and I will do my best to help.
    ________
    Special Thanks to:

@TastyWasps:
    nFozzy physics
    Fleep sounds
    Dynamic Ball Shadows
    VR Room scripting

@Joe Picasso:
    Flupper and Model Assets
    Table tweaks/testing
    Helpful Knowledge 

Jim Kramer:
    DOF Set up

JP Salas:
    Original table script and helpful knowledge.

Thank you and have fun!

3374 downloads

(19 reviews)

56 comments

Updated

7. Aliens 3.0 (Final release)

Hi All,

Here is the final update of my Aliens table.
    Finally! everything is where it is supposed to be!

A special thanks to JP Salas for allowing mods without permission (see original release), for answering all my questions, and helping me figure out some of the table's scripting "mysteries."  (Muchas gracias).

The download contains the Aliens 3.0 table (final release), all music files, and for those of you that have been asking, a basic backglass (from the release version all those years back!)
    The table is now complete and contains all the updates and features that were supposed to be there from the beginning, but I could not code!
    The changes and upgrades are too many to re-call, but I'm sure (and hope) that you guys will have fun figuring them out.

If you have an older version of the table, please make sure you copy all the music files into your Music folder and override the old ones.

Enjoy. 

Delta23

PS: Use rom "sorcr_l2"

720 downloads

(0 reviews)

9 comments

Submitted

8. Ice Fever (Gottleib, 1985)

This is a major update to my modification allowing players to change team uniforms on the playfield, backglass, and now desktop and DMD!

Why would you play a hockey game and not see the score?  Not in the millions of points, but in goals scored? In the spirit of Gridiron, a number of EM baseball games, and Flipper Football, I added a feature to allow players to play for both points and goals scored.  While I was at it, I gave overlooked attention to desktop view and the third backglass screen (which I don't have at home) with multiple new backglasses!  While I don't have a third DMD screen, I have a "real" DMD in the form of a ZeDMD which prompted my to learn the dark mysteries of FlexDMD and produced one for goals, points, and team logos.  I can't thank scutters enough for feedback and putting my script back together after I horribly mangled some of his earlier work.  Tie game? Of course not. Points are used to break ties in "Overtime."
    For solo players, I added scripting to generate opponent scored based on performance from the previous 9 balls played. Option switchable in script. 
    Another switchable option is to score one goal at a time for every hit, or allow multiples based on how many drop targets fell.

A nvram file is included because the dip switches need to be changed to track current players correctly. You can instead open up the dip menu with f6. I changed the option text to indicate which should be selected.

This is a modification of Armyaviation's Ice Fever that allows selecting home and away teams from all 32 NHL franchises. Hold down left magnasave to change away team with left/right flippers, and hold down the right magnasave to change home team.  Holding down either or both magnasaves and pressing the launch button advances team selection by an entire division.   You can hold down both magnasaves to change both teams at once. Teams are arranged by division and then alphabetical by city.

Thanks to Armyaviation for allowing to modify his table. I never could have done it from scratch!. Also thanks to Wildman for letting me use his backglass as a starting point.  His original backglass still works with this table.  The included backglasses all show the team uniform changes and the scores and other backglass stuff. There is a "Classic" Version, mostly like Wildman's Backglass, a "City LED" version which simulates an alphanumeric display showing team names/cities, and a Widescreen version, specifically formatted for 16:9 screens that includes team logos.

2108 downloads

(4 reviews)

23 comments

Updated

9. Full House (Williams 1966).vpx

I was inspired to create this table from some random youtube clips that came up on my feed and it looked like a fun table. I own a Klondike so it was good to have a go at another table with poker machine reels.

The artwork and assets are sourced from many different sources. IPDB, youtube, some older tables on other sites etc. Once I made the b2s I needed to press on and get a total game working.

My graphic design skills are rubbish so a close eye will see where I have had to stitch things together. I have tried to make the physics of the gameplay close to what I saw on youtube but it would be good if someone with more skill in this area can provide feedback. (or owns the table and knows how it plays)

In general, I would like to thank the entire community for having great tables to play and produced many realistic assets that can be used for new creations. (I love the chrome flippers that I borrowed from tradewinds)

This table is made on 10.8 latest candidate. It auto detects VR, DT, FS, FSS and should use the b2s when in DT or FS modes.

B2S maxes at 9 credits for display so just be aware. The machine counts to 30 but the b2s display is limited.

There are some volume adjustments in script that are intuitive. You can turn the smart flippers on or off if that helps with the physics.

A major point to note 🙂

I have tried to mimic the game as much as possible. Like early Williams table, when you power the machine on, nothing lights up nor works. You need to press the left flipper to "power" the table. Same is true for this game.

Press left flipper - game lights up

There after, the game should run as normal.

Tilt and the games over. You can turn that off so it tilts the ball in play but that is not how the original game worked.

I have also used the schematic to mimic the following:

Match - (imitating a Match unit on the real machine)
    Alternatve Specials - (uses Match Unit also)
    Dealershand (Nines) - (uses the 10's reel to determine)
    Dealershand (3 of a kind) - (uses Match Unit also)

Any feedback welcome. Any fine tuning adjustments that can be recommended, please place in the comments

I hope you enjoy.

824 downloads

(2 reviews)

27 comments

Updated

10. Jack Pot (Williams, 1971) Reel Strips JB

Completely re-drawn as vector graphics by me.
    I made these for a friend, who has the real machine, but the reel strips were pretty bad.

Vector view attached.

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

11. VPinballX.starter

Small tool to start the right VPinballX version depending on the selected table file.

To all who ask:
    Should I really try out the new VPX release with all the new tables coming for 10.8? How can I use different versions of VPinballX for different tables?  
    This is my answer to those questions!  The tool VPinballX.starter can be put as replacement for VPinballX.exe in the default folder....
    It will start the right VPinballX version depending on the table file. It is meant to be a "set and forget" tool.

Please do not forget to like and review..., what is important for content creators (tables, backglasses, DMD colorization?) is as important for us writing the tool-set!

It uses a small ini file similar to this one:
    ;A Configuration file for VPinballX.starter [VPinballX.starter] ;DefaultVersion when started without any table param. DefaultVersion=10.80 LogVersions=1 [TableNameExceptions] ;If left string is found in the Table filename we will use the right string to add to the version number search CASE sensitive... Table Name=x32 Another Table=GL x32=x32 GL=GL X74=.RevertX7 old table=.RevertX7 [VPinballX] ;Default value used when not found in the table below. Default=VPinballX64.8-1786.exe Default.RevertX7=VPinballX.7.4.exe ;File versions converted to the right VPinballXxx.exe 10.72=VPinballX72.exe 10.80=VPinballX64.8-1786.exe 10.80GL=VPinballX_GL64.exe 10.80x32=VPinballX.8-1786.exe  
    It works like this:

VPinballX.starter is started with exactly the same parameters as VPinballX.exe. First it loads the table file and finds out what version it was saved with (using the same technique as VPX). It takes this information and looks in the ini file above to find out which version of VPinballX.xxx.exe YOU want to run.
    It will then run the VPinballXxx.exe that you have configured with exactly the same parameters that were given to the starter. If you simply double-click the VPinballX.starter without a table, the default entry under [VPinballX.starter] will be used or if it cannot find a version stored in the table, it will use the default in [VPinballX].
    In this way, the correct table version or the version you have selected will be used. Each time you start VPinballX.starter, a log entry will be added to VPinballX.starter.log stating which version was used. This can be disabled by setting LogVersions=0.

Table Name Exceptions
    A new feature called Table Name Exceptions allows to configure exceptions to the automated finding the right executable. The Exceptions are either that a string is added to the table filename hinting that this table should use the x32 version instead, or can be parts of a table filename pointing to the same string. This string will be added when searched for the executable. 
    So either you name the table with an exception string like (x32, x64, GL) or you enter parts of the table names into the ini, where you know they only want certain versions (like x32, x64 or even GL)
    What you decide here is all up to you!

E.g starting a table needing 10.80 and having an exception "GL" will look for 10.80GL in the [VPinballX] section in the ini. This is made using pure string handling, there is NO logic behind the strings in the ini file. You can define your own standard here.

How to set it up
    Copy VPinballX.starter.exe next to your VPinballX.exe files. Double click on VPinballX.starter.exe and follow the instructions. It will create a template VPinballX.starter.ini that you will need to edit to your liking. The values 10.72, 10.80 (10.74 has no specific version saved) and so on all come from the pinball tables saved in different versions by VPinballX.exe.
    Once you are happy with VPinballX.starter.exe, you can rename it to VPinballX.exe; it will take care of starting the right version independent if you are using Windows Explorer, PinballX, PinballY or Pinup Popper...

Have fun! 

531 downloads

(4 reviews)

26 comments

Updated

12. Pat Hand Playfield (Williams, 1975) JB

Completely re-drawn as vector graphic by me. Original art by Christian Marche.

Vector view attached.

16 downloads

(6 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Airport (Gottlieb 1969) 1.4

Airport is a bell-banger from 1969. No spinners or ball locks — just two-fisted vari-target action and plenty of bell ringing bumpers.

Vari-targets are those targets that when you ram into them with your ball they retreat backward — your score increasing the farther you drive them back. You love it when Ten Times Value is lit and you drive the ball all the way back. I love vari-targets and Airport has not one but a pair of them. In fact, Airport was the very first pinball table to feature vari-targets. (That probably explains why the rest of the table is fairly spartan.)

A four-player version of this table exists with a different theme and artwork, College Queens — also from 1969. Airport’s jet-set theme suggests a time when commercial jet travel was still sexy and new. Would they have had a pinball table such as this in an actual airport in 1969?

Airport is another community table that began with the legacy of the late @loserman76. @AxeVerse and others have contributed to and updated the table since. This version adds a recessed apron, playfield shadows, reworking of the plastics, various tweaks to lighting, textures, and more (see table script for details).

Be sure to grab the recent backglass from @hauntfreaks featuring @Silversurfer’s amazing vector artwork.

Original version by Loserman76:

526 downloads

(2 reviews)

51 comments

Updated

14. Transformers Pro (Stern 2011) v2.1 (DT-FS-FSS-VR)

Autobots roll out!

This great table has been in the hands of many before I touched it.
    gtxjoe and freneticamnesic made the first version in VP 9.9.
    JPSalas made the VPX version.
    HauntFreaks made the detail mod.
    UnclePaulie brought JP's version into VR.
    SG1bsoN made the lighting mod based of HauntFreaks version.
    And this mod started out as SG1bsoN's version.
    It has branched off so much from the first VPX version.
    JP also kept on updating and innovating his version.
    So I decided to try to merge it all back into this VR-hybrid version.
    I have learned a lot from the VPW Example Table and had so much help, guidance and feedback from the very best!

Update v.2.1:
    The older versions got broken by an update on VPinMame, all the PWM flashers were no longer being lit.
    So this was very experimental when I started and updating it to the new norm brought many more problems, all JP's fading codes didn't work so all the inserts were all not responding correct any longer.
    So I basically had to throw out everything and start over, so I did exactly that and much more.
    Compared to the old version there is so much more stuff added like Flupper's 3D inserts and edited playfield with cutouts and edited primitives on the Flupper Domes.
    The Allspark works like a Flupper Dome, new PWM on GI. 
    All inserts now work automaticly with the power of the latest VPX 10.8, so this table no longer supports VPX 10.7 but is built to last for years now.
    I also updated all nFozzy/Rothbauerw physics to the latest standards.
    And I added support for FSS so all formats are now fully supported.
    I reached out to our soldier DarDog81 to help me get a second VR room and he exceeded all of my expectations.
    He added a massive battleground of a destroyed city where Optimus Prime and Megatron are duking it out for all eternity and some supporting cast as well really putting the VR experience to the max.
    To me this is more than just a update, it's almost a total new game but this is my passion and I hope it shows.

This table requires VP 10.8 RC3 and VPinMame 3.6-929 or higher when available to ensure the best gameplay experience and supports both 32 and 64 bit.
    I would only recommend using released versions and try to stay away from the actions page because it seems like for every fix they got they also can break something else.
    Only if you are having performance issues I'd carefully try one of those versions I don't recommend.
    That's on your own risk to do so.

VR-Hybrid version by RobbyKingPin, TastyWasps, Retro27, HauntFreaks, HayJay, Nestorgian, fluffhead35 & DaRdog81

This mod contains the following improvements:
    - nFozzy/Rothbauerw physics and Fleep sound with Rothbauerw standup targets
    - VPW Dynamic Ball Shadows
    - VPW Options UI with LUT and a great amount of customized items to choose like custom aprons, instruction cards, sideblades and speakerpanels
    - PWM GI, flashers and inserts plus the option for non modulated lights and a failsafe if you don't use VPinMame 3.6, altough you really should because PWM is looking really good
    - Flupper Domes, Inserts and Allspark
    - Support for DT, FS, FSS and VR
    - Compatible with the Standalone player
    - 2 VR Rooms

Perfect pairing with backglass made by HauntFreaks.

Or perfect pairing for players who prefer the pup-pack made by TerryRed. This also works in VR replacing the original backglass.

Who did what on this project?

RobbyKingPin:
    - nFozzy/RothbauerW physics,Fleep sound and VPW Dynamic Ball Shadows added (Updated v.2.1)
    - VPW Options UI with LUT and a great amount of customized items to choose
    - Flupper Domes plus extra options like the new PWM flashers added with help from Apophis (PWM requires VPinMame 3.6 but the table will still run in 3.5 on simpler modulated flashers)
    - More light tweaks to more modern standards based on VPW's settings (Updated v.2.1)
    - Added an extra trigger on the Allspark saucer to let the ball roll over at high velocity, thanks to gtxjoe for the tip
    - Adjusted the height on a non working switch on the left ramp
    - Left ramp adjusted height suggested by Apophis
    - Right ramp slightly adjusted for cleaner shots suggested by Sixtoe
    - Inlane speed limiters, code created by Wylte and copied from VPW's Johnny Mnemonic
    - New ball image HDR and scratches based on VPW's tables
    - Added new hit animation on Optimus Prime (v.2.0.1)
    - Fixed a few sound issues, some were clashing with Fleep sound (v.2.0.1)
    - Lowered the Mudflap and Skids targets (v.2.0.1)
    - Flipper Collision Cradle code added (v.2.0.2)
    - Fixed an issue with the ball release sound (v.2.0.2)
    - Added and resized new custom sideblades with a primitive, new custom DMD/Speaker panels and a new custom apron (v.2.0.3)
    - Created a new primitive for the 4th custom DMD/Speaker panel in high detailed and low poly versions (v.2.0.3)
    - Fixed Fleep codes being too loud (v.2.0.3)
    - Updated PWM on flashers, GI and Inserts and added 3D inserts and converted 1 pair of inserts and Allspark to work with Flupper Domes (v.2.1)
    - Added RothbauerW Standup Target codes (v.2.1)
    - Added new apron primitive from VPW's AD/DC and created a new custom apron on top. Added sidewood in the playfield cutouts. Converted png images to webp (v.2.1)

TastyWasps:
    - VR Templates added, assets from UnclePaulie used.
    - Changed light settings based on chokeee's settings on Elvis.
    - Hotfixed the pincab rails giving issues in VR for some people (v.2.0.1).

Retro27:
    - Custom VR cabinet with Tournament mode button and adjusted backbox.
    - New textures for the cabinet.
    - New Apron and new textures for the apron and instruction cards.
    - JP's custom sideblades added.
    - Tournament Topper and Custom Decal for the DMD/Speaker panel.
    - Added new primitive for the final custom DMD/Speaker panel (v.2.0.3).

HauntFreaks:
    - HQ Backglass image created.
    - New textures for the VR room created (v.2.0.3).

HayJay:
    - Slight tweaks to Optimus Prime area and Allspark saucer area.

Nestorgian:
    - Fixing issues with balldrop sounds on the ramps.

fluffhead35 (v.2.0.1):
    - Updated the hit events on the end ramps.  Changed the materials on both end ramps.  Adjusted right end ramp to be like left end ramp.
    - Added Ball Drop sound on right ramp.
    - Fixed the options menu from showing on the textbox, thanks to apophis.
    - Added hit sound to metal wire below flipper.

DaRdog81 (v.2.1):
    - Added VR Mega Room

Special thanks to everybody involved during development and testing: Smaug, PinStratsDan, Primetime5K, Hay Jay, gtxjoe, bietekwiet, Wylte, BountyBob, Nestorgian, fluffhead35, redbone, DarthVito.

Shoutout to Apophis, iaakki, jsm147, Sixtoe, Carny Priest,  Smaug, Peter Cullen, Christopher Collins, Scatman Scotters, Cliffy, SG1bsoN, HauntFreaks, UnclePaulie, JPSalas, gtxjoe, freneticamnesic, Draifet, Bord, BorgDog, ROM and Slamt1lt.

- If I didn't mention anybody else in this development cycle I am unaware of this and just know that I still think you are awesome and also want to say you rock!
    - And basically everybody from VPW I didn't mention just for welcoming me into my new family, you all absolutely rock!

When I missed a credit please send me a message to fix the credits, don't be rude to throw in 1 star reviews for making a human mistake.

7294 downloads

(35 reviews)

105 comments

Updated

15. Cyclone (Williams 1988) v2.1.1 (DT-FS-FSS-VR)

Hurry hurry, step right up!

At the end of 2023 I got a request from ClarkKent.
    He made the effort to update Sliderpoint's version of Cyclone with a brand new PF scan and reposition everything needed to make it fit.
    Clark also added new plastics with highres scans.
    He asked me to give it the nFozzy-Roth-Fleep package so that is exactly what I gave it.
    For the very first time I have implemented the improved Fleep 2.0 sound package wich I took from Bad Cats.
    It is a mix of old and new sounds on purpose, because many of the old sounds were actually recorded on Clark's old Cyclone machine years ago.
    I also made a request to our latest soldier DarthVito to help me get this baby into VR.
    We took assets from Senseless' VR version wich is no longer available for download but I still have the files saved on my external hard drive and cloud storage.
    So what started as a simple mod turned out to be my first major overhaul.
    Within a short time we got ourselves an absolute A-Team assembled from members of the VPW team to get this baby in the shape she is today!

VR-Hybrid version by ClarkKent, RobbyKingPin, DarthVito, Flupper, TastyWasps, HauntFreaks, DGrimmReaper, Apophis & Chokeee.
    Represented in chronological order of people who entered on this project.

This table requires VP 10.8 RC1 and VPinMame 3.6-822 or higher when available to ensure the best gameplay experience and supports both 32 and 64 bit.
    I would only recommend using released versions and try to stay away from the actions page because it seems like for every fix they got they also can break something else.
    Only if you are having performance issues I'd carefully try one of those versions I don't recommend.
    That's on your own risk to do so.

I have heared some people were still having issues and some even started making changes into the script to make it work.
    I cannot recommend doing this because I have added a menu inside the table with plenty of options.
    Hold the left magnet then press the right magnet.
    Browse through with the flippers and look for the option that says Mod.Flashers(Restart).
    Change the setting that says PWM to Off.
    Press the left magnet key twice to close the menu, and then close the table and restart it.

This mod contains the following improvements:

-New Playfield, plastics, cabinet and backglass textures made from proper scans.
    -nFozzy/Rothbauerw physics and Fleep 2.0 sound with Rothbauerw standup and drop targets.
    -Flupper Domes, Bumpers, Inserts and Flasherlamps.
    -nFozzy Lampz to control the inserts.
    -PWM GI, flashers and inserts plus the option for non modulated lights and a failsafe if you don't use VPinMame 3.6, altough you really should because PWM is looking really good.
    -Sidewall flasher reflections.
    -VPW Dynamic Ball Shadows.
    -VPW Options UI.
    -2 VR Rooms.
    -Support for DT, FS, FSS and VR.
    -Compatible with the Standalone player.
    -New and edited primitives for all the ramps, plastics, scoops, droptarget, biff bars, flasherlamp #89's, ferriswheel and the entire cabinet to look like a System 11 table.
    -Refraction on the clear ramps.
    -Flupper's flipperbats from Whirlwind and White Water have been added and edited.
    -A hack has been added for having the mysterywheel and jackpot meter apear on the backdrop.
    This has not been added inside the menu because it breaks VR and b2s files, set MysteryWheelDT to 1 on line 135 and change backdrop to BackdropDT2. (Only use this on DT without a b2s file!)
    Some assets and codes that have been used came from other creators:
    -melon: Original VP9 version of this table.
    -Sliderpoint: Original VPX version of this table.
    -JPSalas: Mechcode for DT mysterywheel and GI lights.
    -Senseless: VR Gameroom assets.
    -MikeDASpike: VR Backglass codes and assets.
    -Cliffy: Siderail images and backdrop for DT.

Who did what on this project?

ClarkKent (The Operator and Project Starter):
    -Added new playfield texture with the proper scans, rebuild the entire table to match.
    -Added new plastic textures and made small changes to them in the editor.
    -Giving assistance to ensure everything is pixel perfect as usual.
    -Providing acces to a full library of images with the higest details I have seen yet so far.
    -Corrected the ramps and ramptextures and all corresponding rivets/screws and added more screws on the backpanel. Also corrected the ramp protectors to look a little bit more exact.
    -Removed the decal from the jackpot texture on the ramp and added a new one separately. Made the Cometramp primitive collidable.
    -Constructed nice scoop primitives for the spookhouse and the boomerang.

RobbyKingPin (Ride Mechanic and Project Leader):
    -nFozzy/Rothbauerw physics and Fleep 2.0 sound.
    -VPW Dynamic Ball Shadows.
    -Created new backdrops for desktop and added the alphanumeric displays from TastyWasps' Banzai Run and changed the color settings to recomandations from HauntFreaks.
    -Added new mysterywheel and jackpot lights on the backdrop, based on the mechcodes from JPSalas.
    -Added Flupper's flipperbats from White Water and changed the texture, also changed light settings to match Flupper's settings.
    -Changed the through, made it simular to VPW's Bad Cats.
    -Improved all lights and normal flashers, copied insert lights and GI lights from JPSalas and changed the settings on the GI lights to match VPW's settings and added some missing lights.
    -Fixed the VR mysterywheel wich was a big pain in the a** for the entire VR A-team on this project and repositioned the VR Digits of the bottom displays.
    -Created new textures for the comet lights and a texture for the siderails and lockdownbar and put a skin on the primitive. New instruction cards made. New siderails images provided by Cliffy AKA passion4pins.
    -Repositioned and changed the height on the biff bars and also repositioned the rubber peg in between the flippers.
    -Fixed some missing switches.
    -Added Flupper Domes with edited primitives & Flupper Bumpers, converted 2 Flupper Inserts to work with the Flupper Domes code and created a brand new Flupper Flasherlamps code for the primitives underneath the plastics.
    -Added VPW Options UI.
    -Edited the ferriswheel, Pincab_cabinet, backbox, rails and coindoor primitives to look like a System 11 cabinet and created a new speakerpanel with glass.
    -Added Rothbauerw standup and droptarget codes with help from Rothauerw & Apophis to get everything working as it should.
    -Created a primitive for the Skillshot ramp and made the primitive collidable, all new plastics and droptarget created.
    -Fixed an issue with the shadows. (v.2.1.1)
    -Swapped upper left flasher on the playfield. (v.2.1.1)
    -Fixed intersecting models z-fighting on the wireramp and biff bars. (v.2.1.1)
    -Converted png images to webp. (v.2.1.1)

DarthVito (Cotton Candy and VR Wizard):
    -Added VR models, used assets from Senseless.
    -Added a nice VR Game room with arcade machines and the new minimal room provided by HauntFreaks.
    -Added new VR background with elite looking framed posters.

Flupper (Track Master and Light Settings Expert):
    -Created a more blurred environment image, more friendly (less jaggies) for desktop.
    -Lowered the "amount" in the "shadows" .material.
    -Changed the ramp textures and ramp materials a bit and added refraction, changed the blenddisablelightings for the ramps and set the refraction to 8.
    -Made a primitive and a texture for the shooter wireramp and biff bars.

TastyWasps (Fireworks Lead and VR Grandmaster):
    -Added VR backglass functionality from Mike Da Spike's model and lots of flasher placements.
    -Backbox changed to a proper flat face so that the UV art is not distorted from 3D effects.
    -Animated the plunger and flipper buttons.
    -VR Cab graphics from HauntFreaks installed.
    -On/Off VR Backglass from HauntFreaks installed.
    -VR flashers / digits repositioned for new VR assets.

HauntFreaks (Imagineer and VR Cabinet Textures and Backglass Specialist):
    -Reworked all VR cabinet textures.
    -Made a new set for on/off VR Backglass.
    -Manually moved all the flasher on the VR BG to their correct positions.
    -Help with making the Flupper Bumpers look like red instead of orange.

DGrimmReaper (Did Something Amazing, The VR Mechanic):
    -Added PinCab_Backbox_Neck primitive.
    -Fixed arcade machines and removed primitive4 which was a moon in senseless room.

Apophis (Some dude, but in reality a Lifesaver on this project!):
    -Added codes for PWM on the GI, flashers and inserts, without a doubt the hardest part of this project!

Chokeee (Confections and Special Effects Enhancer):
    -Added Flupper Inserts controlled by nFozzy Lampz.
    -Added inserts decals, tweaked inserts, changed rubbers and white screws material, changed intensity of some GI lights.
    -Added extra flashers for wall reflections and changed some metal materials.

Special thanks to everybody involved during development and testing: Smaug, PinStratsDan, Primetime5K, Apophis, Sixtoe, Bord, MikeDASpike, Tomate & wrd1972
    Shoutout to Apophis for saving my b*tt big time once again, Smaug, Cliffy & Rothbauerw.

If I didn't mention anybody else in this development cycle I am unaware of this and just know that I still think you are awesome and also want to say you rock!
    And basically everybody from VPW I didn't mention just for having me as part of the family, you all absolutely rock!

3155 downloads

(33 reviews)

86 comments

Updated

16. Godfather

Hello everyone today I'm sharing the Godfather table. the detail of this table. This table has no less than 19 missions,5 multiball modes and up to 6 balls at the same time. Some difficult missions. Secret passage to discover. Musical soundtrack composed of 12 titles. vocal soundtrack 120.two Mobile Ramps.

Pack GODFATHER
    table Godfather.vpx
    Backglass Full DMD
    Media Frontend
    rules of the game PDF
    Mini PUP Backglass video
    adjustment LUT LmagnaSave and RmagnaSave
    sound adjustment for SSF
    playable in version Vpx 10.8 but made with version 10.7.4 (plays better in version 10.7)
    good fun

2982 downloads

(13 reviews)

62 comments

Updated

17. MOEBIUS - A Tribute (Original 2024)

Bienvenue dans le monde de Moebius

Welcome to the world of Moebius

This is a tribute table to the amazing artist Jean Giraud, also known as MOEBIUS. 

Go on epic quests to capture crystals and achieve magical enlightenment. You will travel the mysterious lands of MOEBIUS’ creations like Edena and Arzach. Completing quests will send you off on crusades to reach the ultimate power of The Incal. But beware, the power of the Crystal is not easy to harness.

This is a reskin/mod of JP’s Serious Sam, and @wpilot Dark Crystal. THANK YOU to the original authors for their hard work. They’ve inspired me to start creating, and I’m learning new skills and tricks each table. I left a few original graphic easter eggs as an homage to JP and @Gman77 @ZandysArcade

Included in the zip:

Table
    Backglass video
    Full DMD video
    Wheel
    Basic PupPack - – I hope you enjoy the custom animation of Edena.

Rules are simple for this one. Follow the lights and DMD prompts.

merci

310 downloads

(1 review)

16 comments

Updated

18. Eight Ball Deluxe (1981)

"If you liked Bally's famous 8-Ball, you're going to love the all new 8-Ball Deluxe. With a contemporary Western theme, it's a rack of features: 3 flippers, severeal shots with continuous build up, and the popular backbox carryover feature will excite the sharpshooter in any player"

Resurrected from bord's old build circa 2018, this updated version of Eight Ball Deluxe has been completely rebuilt from the ground up. Uncle Paulie overhauled the table and flipper physics, targets, VR, ball trough, shadows, DT Backglass, major solenoid/ROM rework... lots of timing issues with various PC hardware.  VLM arrays and animation, F12 options, sling corrections, standalone, and Fleep sounds. Bord started from scratch in Blender with new modeling, lightmapped render and mesh physics.

VPX 10.8 and VPinMame 3.6 Required

Thanks to all the testers over at VPW.

2073 downloads

(40 reviews)

68 comments

Submitted

19. Avengers,TV Series

This is an Updated English Mod of Chapeau Melon et Bottes de Cuir VPX (Version 1.01 by VLive and Iceman), Kindly Approved to Mod & Publish by VLive 
    In The United Kingdom this 1960`s series is known as The Avengers, I have modded the version for a more English version & changed some of the Playfield images & added a background for desktop users & siderails & backwall & changed the mission Wav file to English.
    Many Thanks to VLive And Iceman for creating this excellent table of one of my favourite Retro classic English TV Series.
    There is an Excellent Backglass  & Wheel Image in English already published here on VP Universe & thanks to all authors involved.

2190 downloads

(5 reviews)

19 comments

Updated

20. Magic The Gathering

Do you have what it takes to be a Planeswalker?
    Collect Mana and gain the loyalty of others to join your quest to take down Nicol Bolas if you dare.

I actually made this a few years ago (my 1st time working on a VPX) but the old site it was on doesn't exist anymore.
    At the time I contacted the person that uploaded the Black Pyramid this is based on way back  when I started (but don't remember who that was).
    I just thought that some people may have fun trying it out, so uploading it here

10.8 version has the music added and is needed.
    the 10.7 doesn't have the correct code, so music DL is not needed but do not push Magnasave button

1602 downloads

(2 reviews)

9 comments

Updated

21. Dark(1986) (Original 2024)

B2s backglass link  Thank marcobus2005
    Topper and basic backglass can be turn on. On your Pinup pack editor.
    Welcome to the world of Dark, where the past, present, and future intertwine in ways you've never imagined before. The heart has its desires that reason cannot understand, so thank your desires for leading you here in time. In this pinball table of targets, dive into the universe of the series where destinies intertwine and where every flipper you use can change the course of your trajectory through time. Time is a powerful force that can be both your ally and your enemy. Accumulate it and take it for a fourth chance. Why say we have time when it's time that has us? Foil the temporal traps, show strategy and reflexes as you navigate through different eras, guided by the music to place you in time, from 2019 to 1953, passing through 1986. Will you be able to unravel the threads of time and reveal the mysteries of "Dark," or will you be trapped forever in an endless time loop? This is a fairly simple game. Hit targets, score points, advance toward a jackpot payoff (Multi Special), and start again. The key to a high score is keeping the ball in play and collecting Extra Balls.(Hit all 3 orange target 3 time for extra ball. 3 extra ball can be stack . Keep the Outlanes lit for "React" at all times.

782 downloads

(3 reviews)

11 comments

Updated

22. X-Files Hanibal 4k LED Edition

Based on X-Files Table from JPSalas and Sliderpoint, a nice work.
    I have changed the physics, they are now very nice.
    I have redraw particaly the playfield and update all the lights.
    Add some nice light effects, and ball relfection.
    Looks like  an LED modified table

6976 downloads

(5 reviews)

16 comments

Updated

23. Star Trek 25th Anniversary (Data East 1991) Hanibals 4k Mod

Great table created by 32assassin.
    Mod version from versins 77.

I have add a new hires playfield.
    Now the bumper have also the light effect what was missing before.
    And some smaller changes for better gameplay.

Special thanks to:
    - 32assassin
    - VPW team

3245 downloads

(8 reviews)

29 comments

Updated

24. Ali (Stern 1980)

"I am the Greatest." - Muhammad Ali

A Stern classic era early solid state that doesn't disappoint and may knock you out a couple times too.

JPSalas original is a beautiful rendition of this game but there were a few things that could really take this to the next level like a playfield mesh for all of the saucer physics, nFozzy physics, Fleep sounds, target sweeps, and a bangin' VR room!.

I would like to thank JPSalas for all that he has done for the community and this table is no exception.

Here are the upgrades added - TastyWasps
    * nFozzy/Roth physics
    * Fleep sounds
    * Playfield mesh (better saucer physics)
    * Dynamic Ball Shadows
    * Lighting Tweaks
    * Play Balance (this game is a virtual quarter eater!)
    * A few visual changes to match the accuracy of the original machine
    * Mega VR Boxing Gym Room 

The corner crew consisted of:
    * Playfield/Plastic upscales and cleanup - Redbone
    * VR Assets / Textures from Rajo Joey, Joey Picasso and Hauntfreaks
    * VR Blender Room build by ZandysArcade

Here is the original file pedigree also for credit to all the previous authors:
    * Original VPX table by JPSalas in 2017, updated in 2022 to v4.0
    * Dipswitches from the older table by Luvthatapex, Joe Entropy and Moonchild
    * DOF by Angrim
    * Improved Playfield and Plastics by Hauntfreaks

Watch out for that left hook and don't fall for the Rope a Dope!

1293 downloads

(15 reviews)

26 comments

Submitted

25. Baseball (Gottlieb 1970) 1.2.1

If you’re playing this table and not yelling: “Runner on third!” or “Home run!” then you’re doing it wrong.

Baseball plus pinball is a match made in heaven — and Baseball (Gottlieb 1970) demonstrates that perfectly.

Think of each ball as an inning. Targets and rollovers on the playfield score your team singles, doubles, triples — and when they do, the bases on a baseball diamond light up to indicate runners on those bases. It is incredibly rewarding to see all the bases lit up, bases loaded, and then make a perfect vari-target drive into left field to score that home run.

Unique to this game is a separate tally of runs in addition to the usual method of pinball scoring. Bring a runner home and a run is scored — try for that bases-loaded home run to increase your runs by four. A separate high score counter keeps track of the most runs made in a game.

If only Gottlieb had made this a two-player game you could have competed on runs with a friend...

(BTW, IPDB says the star-style rollover buttons on this table, they're the bases, were first introduced to the world in this game.)

Version 1.2.1:
    Recessed apron Playfield shadows Some texture and sound improvements  
    Loserman76, RIP, brought us this table to VPX and he is to be thanked foremost for this and over 200 other EM (electro-mechanical) tables. EMUnderdogs have added a recessed apron, playfield shadows and more enhancements to try and make the table more authentic to the original.

The original table from Loserman76:

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/8787-baseball-gottlieb-1970/

512 downloads

(2 reviews)

11 comments

Updated