No files in this category yet.

Files From Subcategories

1. Ice Cold Beer (Standalone Desktop/Cabinet Version)

Ice Cold Beer Desktop version 1.0.0 - Initial release.

This is a standalone title that does not require Visual Pinball.
    I hope you all enjoy this re-creation/emulation of Taito's Ice Cold Beer!  I did my very best to preserve the machines physics and gameplay rules.

Thanks very much to the multiple hardware beta testers that found bugs that I would not have known about (using only one set of hardware).  These guys worked hard to relay important information to me, and it is appreciated.
    Allen Rubin
    James Ricalde
    Walter Whitmer
    Thanks to Todd Moore for the 'Fantasy mode' music.
    Thanks to Steely for providing the playfield model and texture as well as work on the control panel texture, and thanks to the Visual Pinball table authors for providing the bezel artwork and game sounds.

Press 'G' for options. - All options will be saved for next time you load the game.

Key Input information:

The following keys are hard coded into the game, but you may customize the KB keys in the game options.  You can use the analog sticks of a gamepad as well.
    Left Bar Up - A, Left Control, Left Arrow key
    Left Bar Down - Z, Left Shift, Down Arrow key
    Right Bar Up - K, Right Control, Up Arrow key
    Right Bar Down - M, Right Shift, Right Arrow key
    '1' - Game start
    '2' - Toggle Game Mode
    'G' - Options menu
    'V' - Toggle view
    'B' - Toggle Bezel
    'Esc' - Quit Game

I make these games because it is a passion of mine.   If you would like to help keep me motivated for more future projects, you can buy me a beer at [email protected] with Paypal.  Or, just send me a message of thanks.  I appreciate those a lot

Enjoy!
    Rod Ferguson.

4 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. pulp fiction

Mod de la table Kiss de bally
    avec musique du film.

40 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. johnny-hallyday

version récréation de la table rock par JPSalas en johnny hallyday.

312 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. chuck berry 1.0 VPX

Table entièrement récrée, image playfield et backglass, mise à jour des lumières, du script pour incorporation et démarrages des musiques.
    remerciement a JP.salas pour sa cordiale approbation.

N'hésitez pas à appeler sur F6 pour configurer vos options.

Rom lostwrld

309 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. VR ROOM ghostbusters slimer 1.0

VR conversion for jp ghostbuster slimer, thanks to jp salas for the permission to put his table into a vr room.
    there are a few changes to the playfield to look more like the real table..
    this table will only work with JP's Ghostbusters slimer Back glass mod by Ginsonic, Grayghost. Make sure to rename the b2s .
    hope you all enjoy..

142 downloads

(1 review)

8 comments

Updated

6. Mystery Castle (Alvin G 1993)

'Mystery Castle (Alvin G 1993) - agentEighty6 March 2020 (previously uploaded to Vpinball)
    '
    ' Release notes:
    ' Version 2.1.0 - Updated version for VPU that includes physics adjustments and table tweeks
    '
    '*** Be aware that you need to update your SAMBuild to Rev r4934 or newer in order for this table to work correctly.
    '        Versions prior to that will have issues with the plunger and the VUK solenoids firing consistently.

'Special thanks goes out to:
    '    gtxjoe - For putting out a good v9 model and supplying a bunch of reference pics (and that terrific pf image) to give me a head start.
    '        I used some images and primitives from v9 but rebuilt most everything else.
    '
    '    djrobx - Updating the vpinmame dll to fix the VUK switch and plunger issues with alvin g tables.
    '        * Be sure to update your SAMBuild (vpinmame.dll) to the most current version *
    '
    '    arngrim - Play testing and some great DOF and table suggestions, corrections, and enhancements.
    '
    '    vogliadicane and kds70 - Enhancements to pf and plastics images, adding some nice graphical touches, and refining the lighting.
    '     
    '    VPX development team - For making and keeping VP up to date and one of the best pinball simulators available.
    '     
    '    To anyone I may have forgotten, please let me know and I'll add you. 
    '
    '    Known issues:
    '    Current ROMs incorrectly allow incomplete number of dropdown target hits to activate/increase the multiplier.
    '        It's NOT a table issue.  "mystcasa" ROM requires only 4 dropdowns and "mystcast" requires 5.  
    '        Not sure if a good ROM exists that requires for the correct amount (6) to be dropped.

255 downloads

(1 review)

5 comments

Updated

7. Whirl-Wind (Gottlieb 1958)

Whirl-Wind is a great example of a classic Gottlieb woodrail. Like many of this era, it has gobble holes, a roto target, alternating scoring lamps and a lot of bumpers. What makes this game unique is the center kicker between the flippers that launches the ball toward the roto target. It keeps the gameplay lively and offers a unique flipper configuration.

@scorpion approached me about building this game some months ago. He provided photos and even measurements. From there I started rebuild/redraw work on the playfield and plastics.  Thankfully @scottacus was available on the scripting side of things.

A quick word about what Scott was able to accomplish for this game: the peculiarities of how a roto target works, how it spins, stops, and indexes, were all thought through and brought to life in the coolest way possible. Even the lamps at the gobble holes light properly as the target spins. It is really something to see. So extra thanks to Scott beyond his normal excellence at bringing EMs to life for the ingenuity on display.

Source images: scorpion
    Scripting/rules/ideas: scottacus
    Graphics/models/physics: bord
    Audio: whirlwind

Thanks also to the handful of beta testers that offered great feedback.

Game notes:
    The script has an option to enable the manual ball lift (authentic). I modeled the entire cabinet for this game so if someone is inclined to create a VR version I'm happy to share my files for it. Don't smoke. It looks cool but only another smoker will ever want to kiss you. Also it is really bad for you.

194 downloads

(0 reviews)

9 comments

Submitted

8. VR ROOM X-Men ( Stern Limited Edition 2012)

VR version of X-Men.

Full VR Room experience. You can disable objects in the room via the table script (VR TABLE OPTIONS) if you experience any performance issues.

Updated version from vpinball.com. Added cab animations (digital/analog plunger support, flipper and start buttons). Some gfx adjustments.

Credits go to:
    - freneticamnesic, ICPjuggla. HauntFreaks, DJrobX, Bord for their incredible table
    - Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!

Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball :).

88 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

9. Bon Voyage (Bally 1974)

Scratch build of Bally's "Bon Voyage" EM from 1974. 4k-ish playfield (upscaled from 2k and touched up). VR minimal room included - thanks to Sixtoe!

This table wouldn't have been possible without the valuable assistance of xsvtoys from Pinside. He provided invaluable playfield, plastics, and backglass scans and images, and had so many other great resources. Thanks buddy!

B2S file included.

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Argosy (Williams 1977)

Williams' last EM, this is a fun and fast table, often seen in the Classics bank at tournaments.

This VPX version is a full rebuild from the VP9 version by user42, from an original table by luvthtapex and a mod by dboyrecords. A number of gameplay inaccuracies have been fixed and rubbers and lighting added. A VR room has been integrated as of v1.1 and should work automatically if played in VPVR.

Thanks so much to the original authors, Sixtoe for the minimal VR room, UncleWilly and Arconovum for the EM reel system, VPX and VPVR devs, and the VPVR table community!

178 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Submitted

11. Gay 90's (Williams 1970)

re-upload from 2017 (i think)

Gay 90's (Williams 1970)
    borgdog killed it with the wiper moving target and scripting

104 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

12. Avatar (Stern 2012)OqqsanMod

Added new inserts flupper domes, nfossy physics, smal tweeks to make it play nice!

Credits:
     85vell for PM5
    Converted to VPX by freneticamnesic.
    Mod by Thalamus, 32a and Hauntedfreaks, Oqqsan

628 downloads

(0 reviews)

11 comments

Updated

13. VPX VR Launcher

With this tool it's possible to switch tables without the need of removing your VR-headset. 

Now you can stay at your cabinet while playing and switching tables without the need of VR-controls. 
    The newest version includes most of the released VR-tables as preview-tables. 
    If you want me to add new tables simple leave a comment here.

-------

Autoupdates reactivated!
    Since 3.36
    DiffPatcher downloads and updates small binary update-files /vrlauncher folder.

-------
    Install

1)
    Extract the zip into your vpx folder (where VPinballX_GL.exe is located): 
    vpx-vrlauncher.exe
    /vrlauncher/Ionic.Zip.dll
    /vrlauncher/license.txt
    /vrlauncher/version
    /vrlauncher/vpx-vrlauncher.exe
    /vrlauncher/vpx-vrlauncher.vpx
    /vrlauncher/xdelta3.exe

2)
    Start vpx-vrlauncher.exe
    (the file at vp-root next to VPinballX_GL.exe)

3)
    Setup your table-folder.

4)
    Save and restart vpx-vrlauncher.exe.

-------

Info

Best results (fast loading speeds, many capturing improvements) with the newest vpvr 10.6 beta of Caligula, DJRobX and Rawnei! 

Default cabinet-keys (configurable in launcher):
    LeftFlipperKey: previous table
    RightFlipperKey: next table
    plunger: start selected table
    LeftMagnasave: previous column
    RightMagnasave: next column
    PlungerKey: load&start table
    AddCreditKey: open filter menu (hold key, then toggle with left/right)

If you want the default keys (shown above) leave this at "default" or "reverse" (without quotes).
    If you want to setup your own decimal key codes you can get them from vpx registry or with my debugkeys option.
    You can also use vpx key constants like:
    LeftFlipperKey, RightFlipperKey, LeftMagnasave, RightMagnasave, StartGameKey, AddCreditKey, AddCreditKey2, PlungerKey, LeftTiltKey, RightTiltKey, CenterTiltKey, MechanicalTilt

Since v.3.00 you can setup your own filters and toggle them with a free configurable key (default = AddCreditKey).
    Empty filters are disabled. You can use comma-separated values for each filter.
    Optional you can name each filter. For this you start with filtername:filter

An Example - If you want to make an 80s filter:
    80s: 1980,1981,1982,1983,1984,1985,1986,1987,1988,1989

N E W
    Favourites: SelectMode-Key toggles:
    1st press: Select favourites ON: Select fav with left/right and confirm with startKey.
    2nd press: Save selected table as favourite: Change target-slot with let/right and confirm with startKey.
    3rd press: Select favourites OFF

Hint: You can leave the SelectMode-Key empty to disable the new favourites-feature.

Hint2: Since 3.35 you can disable sound by adding this key in registry
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Visual Pinball\VP10\Menu] "soundenabled"=dword:00000000  
    If you want to support the community with graphics for not included tables, grab the vrlauncher-template.zip and send me images.

268 downloads

(4 reviews)

16 comments

Updated

14. Winner (Williams 1971) 0.81a

Here’s Williams’ “Winner” from 1971. I saw a video of one on YouTube and thought it looked pretty cool. I hadn’t recreated a table with flippers before, so I figured why not overcompensate and make one with four flippers. I’m sure it’s not a *perfect* recreation: the lighting is far from professional, the slingshot kicks are weak, and I’m not sure the payouts are even working. But the ball shoots out, the horses move, and I even made a backglass file. I think it’s a fun table, so I figure it’s time to share.

I have to thank the folks who built Hi-Score Pool (Chicago Coin 1971). I wouldn’t have been able to make this table work without the ball turret I repurposed from that table. So, thanks to them (and check that table out if you haven’t. It’s a fun one. BorgDog uploaded it).
    Playfield graphics redraw, backglass, and the coding for this specific game done by Warbler33 / CactusDude.
    Download includes table, B2S backglass, and tarcisio style wheel.

CONTROLS:
    5/Credit – Insert Credits
    1/Start – Start Game
    Plunger/Enter or Spacebar – Fire ball turret
    Flipper Keys/Shifts – Corresponding flippers
    **Depending on how your default keys are set up, your keyboard equivalents may not match**

**Table is optimized for cabinets. It's possible to play on a desktop, but you probably won't have score reels, etc. If you're interested in making a better desktop version, read the paragraph below.**

For people interested in modifying the table, please get in touch. If you just want to fix a minor issue (fix a bug in the code, etc.) I’d prefer to upload the updated version here and credit you for whatever contribution you make. If you’re interested in tackling larger issues (vastly improving visuals, making a new backglass, etc.) I’d probably be happy to have you upload it separately (and obviously have you mention that it’s a mod or goes with this table). So, please, just get in touch so I can give my stamp of approval and we can discuss the logistics of sharing your contributions. Thanks for understanding.

*FYI I'm Warbler33 on VPF and CactusDude here. So if you notice a lack of "CactusDude" being mentioned in the table's file, it's because I'm too lazy to go back and add mention of CactusDude now. You can read the release notes on Ballyhoo (Bally 1932) to get some more detail on that.*

112 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. VR ROOM Diner (Williams 1990) Minimal

VPX Table by Flupper, Ben Logan, Bodydump Thanks to Flupper for permission to mod.
    V1.1 adjustments by 3rdaxis : Accurately modeled wireform primitive for this table and was merged in. Updated lockdown bar and fixed the plunger. Updated the flipper buttons. Added some materials as well on the cabinet chrome bits
    Option for B2s: Gives an option to use the animated DirectB2S backglass or the VR Version. Change B2Son1= 1 to turn on. Would suggest to have Grill set to "Standard", DMD set to "Hidden" and B2S DMD set to Visible in the B2s Server settings (right click on the back glass when table is running on desktop to get this). Also make sure "Disable B2S" is unchecked, and "Capture Backglass/PUI" is checked in Preferences -> Configure Keys, Nudge and DOF.
    Updated some lighting and sounds for SSF.

149 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

16. VR Room - Super Mario Bros. Mushroom World (Gottlieb 1992) v1.0.2

VR Room – Super Marion Bros. Mushroom World (Gottlieb 1992) v1.0.2 

It’s me Mario... 

Notes: 
    Options in script to adjust the table height for Kids mode, options to add and remove Backglass Reflection, DMD Reflection, Scratched Glass and Logo 

Any problems with credit issues. once the game is loaded and running, press 7 key to enter the Rom's settings. Press the left flipper button to enter settings. Press 1 key which loaded the factory Rom settings, then press again. Close and restart. 

Recommended B2S by: Wildman 

Versions:  
    v1.0.2 - VR Room by Retro27, added flasher to start button, topper and adjusted table height, added insert coin, and other tweets to the table. 
    v1.0.1 - Original Table by 32Assassin 

100 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

17. VR ROOM Diner (Williams 1990)

VR version of Diner.

Full VR Room experience. You can disable to objects in the room in the table script (VR TABLE SCRIPT OPTIONS) if you experience any performance issues.

Credits go to:
    - Flupper for his incredible table
    - Wildman for his backglass art
    -3rdaxis for providing the plunger and the ball  
    - VPX VR Room creators group for QA and testing

Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball :).

71 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

18. VR ROOM Black Rose (Bally 1992)

VR version of Black Rose.

Full VR Room experience. You can disable to objects in the room in the table script (VR TABLE SCRIPT OPTIONS) if you experience any performance issues.

Credits go to:
    - Coindropper for his incredible table
    - Wildman for his backglass art

77 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

19. Ballyhoo (Bally 1932) 1.3a

Some explanation first. My username on VPinball was Warbler33. It still is over at VPForums. Why did I change my name here? If I had really thought about it, I probably would’ve been CactusDude everywhere from the start. But things didn’t happen that way. So after VPinball closed, I considered starting fresh here (you know, in that way high schoolers plan to become cool kids in college?). But in the aftermath of the shutdown, I kept learning about all the awesome tables I didn’t know about until they were already gone. I’d hate for anyone to be searching high and low for my stuff, so I decided to upload them at VPF under my old name. But I’ve come to learn that plenty of authors over here, that I enjoy the work of, don’t/can’t spend time over at VPF. Rather than give the impression that I support one site over the other, and to give more people access to my tables, I’ll be uploading stuff over here as well.

TL;DR – Warbler33 at VPF is CactusDude here at VPUniverse. I’m not reposting someone else’s tables without permission. They’re mine to share. I hope you enjoy them.

Here's "Ballyhoo" - the smash-hit that kicked off Bally's success back in 1932, recreated in VPX. No flippers in sight - just pins and balls living in the moment.

A huge thank you to mfuegemann for creating "Cavalcade (Stoner 1935)" which I stripped down and rebuilt as Ballyhoo. This was my first recreation in VPX (I did it in the fall of 2020) and I'm still proud of it.

I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it.

This is essentially the version that was on VPinball. I just added the right magna key as a ball loader in addition to the originally mapped right flipper.

Download files include the table (either 7 or 10 ball model) with a static backglass and wheels for use in your front end of choice.

145 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

20. Miss-O (Williams 1969)

re-upload from 2016

Miss-O (Williams 1969) v1.0

-scripting/animation/menu/tweaking: BorgDog
    -originals images created by Popotte
    -images vectorized/modified: HauntFreaks
    -layout/lighting: Hauntfreaks
    -DOF scripting: Arngrim

-hold down left flipper to access BorgDogs sweet lookin' options menu (inspired by loserman76 / gnance)

285 downloads

(0 reviews)

8 comments

Updated

21. Dungeons&Dragons (Bally 1987)

'Dungeons & Dragons (Bally 1987)
    '
    'Development by agentEighty6 2019 for Visual Pinball X (Previously uploaded on VPinball)
    ' I would like to send a very special thanks to the following.
    ' - mfuegemann : For being able to freely use his VP9 table graphical resources.
    ' - Herweh : Your Atlantis table and techniques you used were invaluable in me learning VPX.
    ' - nFozzy : For coming up with those brilliant flipper physics subroutines
    ' - flupper1 : For creating another great set of resources (flupperDomes2) for more realistic flashers.
    ' - sheltemke : For playtesting the table and advice on tweeks and improvements.
    ' - brandonlaw : For help in cleaning up and improving the payfield, plastics, and ball graphics.
    ' - I could go on forever thanking many many more of you guys for the hard work bringing this hobby up to such an awesome level!
    ' - VPX development team: For making and keeping VP up to date and one of the best pinball simulators available
    ' - To anyone I may have forgotten, please let me know and I'll add you. 
    'Versions:
    ' 2.1.0 - Updated version for VPU -- physics and lighting adjustments and table tweaks

If you have never used this table or you are having problems getting it to accept coins, please try using the attached NVRAM file (put it in your nvram folder).

dungdrag.nv

524 downloads

(1 review)

17 comments

Updated

22. Iron Maiden Virtual Time PUP Edition [IMVT PUPED]

[IMVT PUPED]
    VPX file version of Iron Maiden Virtual Time needed to run the Pup Pack
    PUP Edition v1.2.0

⚠️  ONLY RUN WITH the PupPack from pedroperes02  ⚠️

🔗 Link to downlaod the Pup Pack :

231 downloads

(0 reviews)

7 comments

Updated

23. Truck Stop (Bally 1988)

'Big Betty's Truck Stop (Bally 1988)
    '
    ' Development by agentEighty6 2020 for Visual Pinball X (previously uploaded to VPinball)
    ' Version 2.1.0
    ' I would like to send a very special thanks to the following.
    ' - sindbad : For being able to use his VP9 table resources.
    ' - BrandonLaw : Playfield and plastics cleanup and enhancement
    ' - bigus1 : Beta testing and lighting tweeks
    ' - flupper, nFozzy, and others : Flipper physics, flasher lighting, etc.
    ' - VPX development team: As always, thanks for your work in keeping VP alive and well
    ' - To anyone I may have forgotten, please let me know and I'll add you.
    ' Release notes:
    ' Version 2.1.0 - Physics overhaul and added dampening plus a bunch of table tweaks/corrections

484 downloads

(2 reviews)

15 comments

Submitted

24. Q*bert's Quest (Gottlieb 1983)

Here is a strange table from Gottlieb. They were definitely thinking out of the box during this era. Q*bert's Quest features four flippers and a figure eight layout. Gameplay is pretty straightforward: complete pyramids and stop the bad guys.
    Resources were all redrawn from scratch for this version.
    I recommend entering the F6 menu and changing Game Mode to extra ball.
    2021 notes: now VR compatible, improved gameplay & sounds but visuals I'm calling good enough. Plenty of other games deserve more attention than this one.
    Enjoy!

Changelog:
    1.0 released 9.2.2017
    1.0.1 DOF update by Arngrim
    v.2.0 bumper, plastic mesh, fastflips script, and lighting/shadow updates; ClarkKent did graphic reshaping for accuracy
    v.2.1 added roth/fozzy physics, minor visual updates, fleep sound package added by apophis at vpw, VR room setup by psiomicron
    v.2.2 raytraced texture for PF

579 downloads

(4 reviews)

28 comments

Updated

25. Black Tiger Pinball (Williams 1981) MOD v1.0

Black Tiger Pinball (Williams 1981) MOD v1.0
    VPX table by 32assassin
    Graphics and Sound Mod by Xenonph

Welcome to Black Tiger Pinball!!
    Based on Capcom's hit arcade game Black Tiger released in 1987. (Known as Black Dragon in Japan!)

Version 1.0
    All sound effects and music come from the Black Tiger arcade rom. 
    I scripted the music to play 1 of first 2 levels music on first ball played, second ball is 1 of level 3 thru 6, third ball is levels 7 thru 9. (When Multi-Ball is activated, 1 of 3 boss music is played.)
    Hitting Dungeon Kicker activates Dungeon music.
    After 2-4 player game, the person with highest score gets extra time. Last mission completed music plays during this timed session.
    The Black Tiger rom had 4 unused sound effects. I added them to drain hit.

I enlarged the magnets for Magna-Save and added an Auto Magna-Save Feature which can be activated in options at top of script, or toggled with Buy-In Key.(On by default)
    When activated, the magnets will automatically activate for 2 seconds.(That is if you have 2 Magna-Save points. Build up your Magna-Save Points by hitting the lower playfield Skull targets.) 
    (Right lower drop targets fill up the right Magna-Save points, and left fill the left Magna-Save.)
    Be warned that it is not perfect. The magnets catch the pinball about 96% of the time, and drops ball in inlane.
    4% of the time the magnet flings ball either down side drain, or up over bumperslings if you have less than 2 Magna-Save Points.

Dropping all 6 upper playfield targets, not only advances the enemy target pics on the upper playfield targets , but also advances to next boss level upper playfield pic. The backgound in the upper playfield changes to each boss level in the game.

Added Dungeon Mode,(Brick plastics turn into Lava Plastics.),which is activated when hitting lower left kicker hole.
    Dungeon Mode cannot be activated during Multi-Ball or Extra Time Mode. 
    You have 99 seconds before brick plastics are activated again, unless you lock a ball or lose ball in drain.

I added a modified version of JP's Lut script.(With permission.)
    I used this to transition from Light to Dark.
    So with the way this table works, it does not allow for the Lut option to be toggled by user.(Sorry!)

Added 6 DT Backdrops to choose from. (Click Backdrop and Options tabs on left side of editor, and on right side of editor you will see an arrow to change to desired DT Backdrop.)

I included 6 Backglasses. 3 different ones, Night and Day versions of each.

I used 32assassin's VPX Pharaoh (Williams 1981) v1.0 table to make this mod.
    I first would like to thank 32assassin for allowing mods without permission. 
    (Although I still personally asked for his permission to make this mod.) 
    I would also like to thank him for making a great table!! 
     There is much more important info on original download page.
    He put in alot of time and work on the original table, and it is appreciated!! So if you like this mod, I would encourage you to thank the original author of the table, as I have only made a few changes!
    Original Table...
    https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=11724
    Find ROM here...
    Table uses Pharaoh (L-2) rom. "pharo_l2"
    https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=798
    IPDB...
    https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1778

THIS TABLE IS DEDICATED TO MY BROTHER DAN!!!

I also would like to thank Flupper for his great Flasher resource table!!
    I would also like to thank Thalamus for telling me how to use resource tables!!
    I would also like to thank STAT for his Change Team script, which I modified for the plastics and droptarget pic changes.
    I also would like to thank JPSalas, Allknowing2012 and Gtxjoe for teaching me how to add timers to script!
    I also would like to thank DJRobX, STAT, Gtxjoe, and nFozzy, for helping me shorten my StopSounds and PlaySounds script commands.
    (They each wrote out an example, and between them all, I was able to figure it out!! BIG THANKS!!!)
    I also would like to thank Steve "Slydog43" for which these VPX mods would not be possible!!

Place music in your music folder located where you installed Visual Pinball.
    (DO NOT PLAY THE MUSIC AS THIS MAY ADD A TAG TO MP3 AND RENDER MP3 USELESS!!) 
    Be sure to restart table after starting table for first time as flippers may stick on first start of table on your setup.
    (You should do this with all new tables you are trying out for first time to avoid weird table behaviour.)
    All pics, sounds, trademarks, Logos and copyrights belong to their respectful owners.
    All Pics and sounds were found using Yahoo pics, and Google.
    This table is for personal home, and non-commercial use only. This table should be considered fan art.
    Hope you enjoy!!

154 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted