24. W
  25. X
  26. Y
  27. Z
  28. #

64 files

1. Cactus Canyon Colorization V. 1.0 - 64 Colors

Author: JP Ajmo

Before I begin, A Special Thanks to Martin Knoppke, help me a lot with some scene and gave me good advice during this project! Always there to help, thanks Martin! Great tutorials also!!

Also I want to thank Terranigma for all the dump!!

Finally I can released the first version of my Cactus Canyon Colorization  

This was my first colorization project, so that's why it takes me more time to finish.  I was learning Pin2DMD editor at the same time and make sure I can deliver a good colorization version for you all!

I can't said for certain that I completed 100% of the scene, but I must be close cause I played, played and played, tested tested tested.... LOL  and I didn't hit a scene that I didnt color, but Its possible that I miss, Im not a pro player LOL  But feel free to let me know which scene I maybe miss and I will make sure I add those in the next version!

Issues :
    - For sure it contains some transtion glitch \ Some color bug (Will try to make it better in the next version when I got the time, too busy at work now ....)
    - Minor flickering color

Will only works with VPX  and Freezy  v1.10.0 supporting 64 colors
    *** I added a .PAC file
    ***CACTUS_CANYON_PAC.pac in PAC folder

Works with ROM CC 1.3   (I didnt test with other ROM version)

Im sure I will revisit this project later and make it better !

Hope your like it

Feel free to comment and review!!

Thanks!

6796 downloads

(21 reviews)

88 comments

Updated

2. Red & Ted's Road Show

Usually, I only want to publish colorizations that have as few errors as possible.
    However, after about 400 hours of work, I now realize that I will have to rearrange a huge part of this project to fix all persisting issues on certain modes.
    That is the reason why I am not going to reach my goal of releasing by the end of the year.
    But because I believe that the project has reached a point where it is already a lot more fun than with a monochrome DMD, I decided to share the current BETA progress.
    As always I share this for free, but donations much appreciated:
    https;//www.paypal.me/mistamartin
    Thanks to WOB for testing and dump/video providing!
    Instructions:
    1. Make sure that you have  Freezy´s 1.8x up and running correctly
    2. copy the files to  "...VPinMame/altcolor/rs_l6" (create folder if it does not exist)
    3. activate external DMD within the table options (F1)
    4. Enjoy

For private, non commercial use only.
    PLEASE DO NOT SHARE OR REUPLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE!

Video preview by WOB :

6312 downloads

(19 reviews)

38 comments

Updated

3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles DE Pin2dmd

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Colour File for Pin2dmd

Version 1.1 Public Release (VPIN)
    64 Colour file

Requirements:

Freezy v1.10.0 or Later required
    Pin2dmd dmddevice.dll
    Real Pin2dmd hardware supported
    Pin2dmd Firmware 4.37 or later
    Display Rom 1.04
    Game Rom 1.04

If you have any feedback or want to report a bug please contact me.

The TMNT colour file is not endorsed, sponsored or licensed by Data East, Konami or any other associated companies and is a fan project for personal use only.

Thank you for your support

5026 downloads

(6 reviews)

37 comments

Updated

4. Twilight Zone Virt Color

Twilight Zone Pin2DMD coloring for virtual pinball machines

2807 downloads

(5 reviews)

19 comments

Updated

5. Tales Of The Arabian Nights

Author: Martin Knoppke

Credits:
    Thanks to WOB for testing and dumps! 

Tales Of The Arabian Nights pin2dmd colorization v 2.0 

There is still some headroom for improvements but since currently my time is more limited than usual, I decided to share this update.
    As always I won't call this project completed, because of so many possible transitions, but it is getting close.

Anyway… Let the tales begin! 

Changelog:
    - Project shifted to 64 colors
    - Overall color grading
    - Keyframing overhaul
    - Added details to many scenes
    - Added many transitions

Known issues :
    - Minor transition glitches / missing transitions
    - Random flying carpet issue

Only works with Freezy version 10.0.1 or above!
    The files need to be renamed to pin2dmd!

Enjoy!

7076 downloads

(17 reviews)

32 comments

Updated

6. Monster Bash

Credits: Thanks to WOB for testing and support!
    Knows issues:
    - Minor glitches and flickering at some scenes
    - Status report not completed
    - Some missing map markers
    - No support for the credit dots
    Instructions:
    This colorization is optimized for rom version MB_106b. Extract the rar file to your vpinmame\altcolor\mb_106b folder. Make sure you have freezy´s latest dmddevice.dll installed and working correctly on your system and activate the 4 color mode on your table by hitting F1. Make sure you set the rom language to english, other languages will not work. Please activate the custom message within your rom settings to show the colorization credits.
    Donations welcome and much appreciated: https://paypal.me/MistaMartin
    For requests for real pins, please send a pm. 
    PLEASE DO NOT SHARE OR UPLOAD THE FILES SOMEWHERE ELSE! IF YOU GET ANY REQUEST, PLEASE LEAD THE PEOPLE TO THIS SITE.

8137 downloads

(16 reviews)

27 comments

Updated

7. Medieval Madness

PLEASE READ FIRST:
    This product is meant for the private and non commercial usage only.
    Please do not share or upload somewhere else.
    Please only download if you agree with these terms of usage!

Project summary:
    Dump files used: 66
    Triggers set: 1510
    Palettes used: 127
    Working hours total: 400-500
    Changelog:
    - missing scenes added
    - Complete overhaul with improvements, color grading and optimization
    Installation:
    1. Rename the 2 files to pin2dmd and copy them to /vpinmame/altcolor/mm_109c folder.
    2. Make sure you set the rom language to english.
    3. Make sure you got freezy´s dll working correctly (Do not use version 1.7.2).
    4. Make sure you update your device if you run into unexpected issues like a black screen (some 2.6x versions have problems).
    5. Please activate the custom screen (say no to drugs) to show the colorization credits.

Big thanks to WOB for countless hours of beta testing and providing videos and dump files!
    Big thanks to slippifishi for providing the awesome tool that helped me reorganizing the masks and add the project summary!
    Please report unexpected bugs to this thread: http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3676-medieval-madness-pin2dmd-wip/
    Please feel free to add a comment or review here...
    Enjoy!
    Real pin requests please pm. 
    As always I provide a donation link for those who would like to support my works:
    https://www.paypal.me/MistaMartin
    Gameplay demo by WOB:
    https://youtu.be/XpjXkfcEANE

6799 downloads

(15 reviews)

12 comments

Updated

8. Theatre Of Magic

Terms of use:
    This is not a commercial product and meant for the private and non commercial usage only.
    Please do not upload somewhere else and do not share the files without permission.
    Project summary:
    Dump files used: 34
    Triggers set: 1310
    Palettes used: 99
    Working hours total: 400-500
    Known issues:
    - no support for freeplay dot.
    - maybe issues in attract mode scores depending on your initials

Installation:
    1. Rename the 2 files to pin2dmd and copy them to /vpinmame/altcolor/tom_14hb folder.
    2. Make sure you set the rom language to english.
    3. Make sure you got freezy´s dll working correctly (Do not use version 1.7.2).
    4. Make sure you update your device if you run into unexpected issues like a black screen (some 2.6x versions have problems).
    5. Please activate the custom screen (say no to drugs) to show the colorization credits.
    If you like my works, donations are much appreciated by using this link:
    Please report unexpected bugs to this thread:
    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3977-theatre-of-magic-wip/
    Big thanks to WOB for countless hours of beta testing and providing videos and dump files!
    Big thanks to slippifishi for providing the awesome tool that helped me reorganizing the masks!
    Feel invited to leave a review or comment...
    Enjoy!

7552 downloads

(17 reviews)

41 comments

Updated

9. Jurassic Park (Data East)

Happy to present the first release of another monster-project, first time I worked on a Data East table. Project summary (Thanks to Slippifishi for the summary tool!):   Dump files: 48 Palettes used: 135 Triggers: 3269 masks used: 25 working hours: 550+   Big thanks as always for the incredible WOB aka Beau Dwyer for all the effort for testing and video/dump providing. Also thanks to Jochen Nicklas and Sven Breuer for Real pin testing.   Known bugs:   - Stampede mode not possible to colorize completely, it has far over 1000 frames, 100% dynamic. (I colorized 669 of them to get a basic cover, so the text and score will lose color the more hits you do at once. For the real pin version I had to reduce them to 600 because the pin2dmd storage could not handle it.)   - Minor flicker and maybe missing frames, especcially at transitions and maybe at some rare scenes.   - Possible flicker at 3+4 multiplayer match win   Working with rom version 5.x and 6.00 (recommented)   If you would like to say thank you by sending some chocolate, feel invited to use the following link: https://www.paypal.me/mistamartin   For real pin requests, please pm.   Please do not share any of my files or upload them somewhere else, lead the people to me instead.

4912 downloads

(16 reviews)

28 comments

Updated

10. Independence Day (ID4)

Big thanks as always to the incredible WOB  for testing and dump/video providing.
    As usual I provide the files for free, but if you would like to say thank you by sending a drink, feel warmly invited to use the following link:
    Project Summary (Thanks to Slippifishi):
    Masks used: 25
    Palettes used: 104
    Trigger count: 1124
    Working hours: 100+
    Known bugs: minor color bleeding at some random dynamic transitions.
    For  private use only, please do not share or upload somewhere else, lead the people to this site instead.
    Installation:
    1. Make sure you have Freezy´s dmd working correctly.
    2. Extract and rename the files to pin2dmd and place them into your vpinmame/altcolor/id4 folder.
    3. Feel invited to leave a review or comment.
    For real pin requests, please PM.
    Enjoy!

3673 downloads

(9 reviews)

13 comments

Updated

11. Ghostbusters

I am happy to present my first Stern colorization and same time my biggest project to date.
    I stopped counting the working hours, but it took me more than one year to reach the current state, because many scenes of that table contain hundreds of single frames that needed to get colorized.

Known issues:
    -very minor transition glitches

Thanks to WOB for dump files and testing and also thanks Jochen Nicklas for the video!
    Thanks to @freezy, @lucky1 and all involved to make this work for LCD and VR users as well!

Please don´t share this outside of the VIP section!

Enjoy!

(The failing scenes as SPECIAL and SHOOT  AGAIN  that you see in the video are already fixed in the current version)

6581 downloads

(25 reviews)

212 comments

Updated

12. Twilight Zone (BETA)

Please read:

After I had less time for color works and knowing it won´t change the upcoming weeks/months, I decided to release my current progress on this one. I already spent over 100 hours for attract mode only, reaching a total amount about 600 hours to date. This table is really merciless in it´s transition possibilities. That´s why I had to shift the project to 64 color mode. Thereby this version is not supported by Freezy´s dmd yet, so you will only be able to play it on real dmd hardware, using the latest firmware. I know for many of you this is an issue, that´s why I decided to upload the latest state of the 16 color version as well. That version won´t be updated in the future any more, so hopefully Freezy or someone else is able to enable the 64 color support for lcd screens soon.

Dont expect a flawless result, there are many transition and color problems and  some scenes are also still missing.
    Thanks to WOB for beta testing and dump file providing!

Please don´t share with anybody and don´t upload the files somewhere else!

Thanks to Eric for this real pin video:

4481 downloads

(4 reviews)

24 comments

Updated

13. Safe Cracker

First of all big thanks to Jochen Nicklas (real pin) and the incredible WOB (vpin) for helping me
    to get through this process by recording videos and dump files.
    A personal note:
    I tried to colorize all we found within the last 4 weeks, spending around 200 hours of work. Possibly there are still hidden scenes that we were not able to catch yet within that period of time. Especcially the boardgame may hide some
    stuff that we are not able to trigger by manual ball control to record the dump file. Also changes within the rom settings may cause attract mode changes that I amnot aware of yet. If you would like to support the project, it would be a big help to get dump files of uncolored scenes that you are able to spot.
    As always I share my vpin files for free, but feel warmly invited to send a drink if you would like to support my work: https:www.paypal.me/mistamartin
    Instructions:
    1. Make sure you have Freezy´s 1.8x up and running correctly. Older versions are not supported, respectively they will have many issues.
    2. Extract the files to to your vpinmame/altcolor/sc_18 folder. If the folder does not exist, create it.
    3. If you use a real pin2dmd make sure you are running an up to date firmware.
    4. Make sure the game language is set to english.
    5. Activate the custom message to get back the dcs sound logo in attract mode.
    6. As always any personal custom message will cause color issues in attract mode.

Please do not share or upload somewhere else!
    For real pin request please PM.
    Enjoy!

Known issues:
    - shoot the cellar mode chasing guards not colorized
    - minor transition glitches
    - possible missing items color at choose award mode
    - possible issues at the end awards, since not catched all possibilities
    - possible missing rare scenes at the boardgame

2867 downloads

(7 reviews)

15 comments

Updated

14. Fish Tales

Credits: Thanks to WOB for testing and support!
    Instructions:
    This colorization is optimized for the L5 rom. 
    extract the rar file to your vpinmame\altcolor\ft_l5 folder. Make sure you have freezy´s 1.7.1 dmddevice.dll installed and working correctly on your system and activate the 4 color mode on your table by hitting F1. Update your firmware to 2.58 or higher.
    Do not use Freezy´s 1.7.2!
    Make sure you set the rom language to english, other languages will not work.
    Donations welcome and much appreciated: https://paypal.me/MistaMartin
    Please do not share or upload these files somewhere else, lead the people to this site instead.

6734 downloads

(9 reviews)

23 comments

Updated

15. Indiana Jones - The Pinball Adventure

Rom version: L7
    Language: English
    Dump Files used: 59
    Palettes used: 145
    Triggers: 2560
    Working hours: 500-600

Known issues:
    - some minor glitches and flicker at some scenes and transitions
    - some uncolored possible ape animations at streets of cairo mode, since not able to find and record all yet.
    - mabybe some missing attract mode screens, did not play with the rom settings, left it at default.
    Big thanks to Beau Dwyer aka WOB for all efforts and patience to test and provide dump files and videos, also for giving hints by providing movie screenshots that helped me with my color choices!
    Donations much appreciated...
    Donation link: https://www.paypal.me/mistamartin

12992 downloads

(15 reviews)

50 comments

Updated

16. Tales From The Crypt (Data East 1993)

First time colorization attempt of one of my favorite tables. I was always a huge fan of Tales From The Crypt, and my career as a makeup effects artist led me to wanting this in color more than anything. Special thanks to Martin Knoppe, Malenko and Lucky1 for all thier assistance and advice. Also, if anything looks strange, please let me know here. I may have missed a frame or two in the coloring, and it was difficult to find every single one. Enjoy!

Install:
    Rename TFTC_ColorDMD pal and vni files to pin2dmd.pal / pin2dmd.vni and place in your tftc_303 or tftc_400 folder in VPinMame/altcolor folder. 

Real Pin2DMD Files now available. PM me for details.

11317 downloads

(12 reviews)

31 comments

Updated

17. Judge Dredd - JD

Hi All,

So this is my first project and first release of my colour file for JD. I have been working away on this and thought it would be good to release V1.0 so that people could give it a try and feadback any missing bit etc.

It is not 100% complete but i think it will be good enough to improve visuals. I have spent more time on the regulaion game and have just started the supergame
    the issue i know of are
    Only tested on real pin with locking ring ROM L1AT version so unsure how this might perform on other ROMs. Only tested in English too. Warning/jail scenes transitions not great Car chase scene- not sure how to do this one properly missing bits from supergame  
    There are other little keyframe issues i think too, so any sugestion, comments or if you are willing to help  with missing dumps or help out with keyframes please let me know as it will be much apreciated 😁

It has taken me a good many hours so donations/beer money welcome at
    http://paypal.me/lozpeters85

Please contact me if you want the files for a real pin

thanks for the help so far!

5690 downloads

(5 reviews)

36 comments

Submitted

18. White Water by Endprodukt

Hey! 

Here we go. My first release for White Water.

Use latest freeze.
    Before you report any problems: 

Please use HOMEROM LH-6! 

https://www.ipdb.org/files/2768/ww_lh6.zip

This is not 100% done, it has it's little quirks here and there, but I keep working on it .

Things that have to be done: 

- Keyframes for all score possibilities in multiplayer
    - vacation jackpot scene
    - finishing the menu
    - many many little tweaks

I'm open for suggestions and feedback. 

As you might guess this took a lot of time to do. So even as a VP User, please consider a donation. 

paypal.me/olivercarell

For all the real pinball users, please hit me up via PN. 

Please don't ask for the project files. I will not release them. Thanks for understanding. 

9865 downloads

(12 reviews)

52 comments

Updated

19. Cirqus Voltaire (Bally 1997)

After almost eleven months, I have finally gotten to a 1.0 version of my coloring of Bally's Cirqus Voltaire. Harder than Tales or Batman, my third outing took a lot of time to get right. There are still some transitions that aren't colored due to the randomness of the DMD, but I'd say it's at least 98 percent done. Due to the blurry effect of this DMD, I had to redraw numerous scenes from scratch and change the layout of a few more just to make the hashtags work.
    ?Install the pin2dmd files in the cv_20h folder of your Altcolor folder in VPinMame
    ?Turn off the Playfield DMD in the Cirqus script. I haven't played with it on, but it could cause a lot of sync issues.
    I did  this coloring using the Knorr version of the table as well as the cv_20h rom.
    Known issues (that I may redo later)
    ?The Match Game clown coloring only works with 2 players. Three or Four players will not color due to mapping and score masking.
    ?Some transitions are not colored
    ?The Spot Marvel with the Girl isn't colored due to not finding all the Spot marvel frames. Will do that sometime later.
    ?There may be some sync issues near the end of the game in Step 2 of the Wizard Mode.

I hope you all enjoy this. It took a lot of time and effort, and I can't thank Martin Knoppke for the incredible advice and time he gave to me. 
    If you see any issues please write them here and I'll tackle them someday. I'm a bit burned out on the Cirqus, so I'll step back and see what you all think. Thanks again!

7547 downloads

(16 reviews)

32 comments

Updated

20. Apollo 13

Hey,
    because of the 13 ball multiball I played some Apollo 13.
    I am currently troubleshooting. If you feel like it, you are welcome to join in.
    Yea, it's a lot of gray, but there is no color TV in 1970 ?
    I alsou upload the Project, so please feel free to modify and have fun.

4797 downloads

(6 reviews)

8 comments

Updated

21. Batman (Data East 1991)

Batman Color DMD version 1.0.2
    It is an older DMD so the transitions are rough, and I had to reanimate a bunch of scenes to get them to flow better, but overall I like it. Hope you do too!

Rename Batman_ColorDMD_v1.02 pal and vni files to pin2dmd.pal and pin2dmd.vni and place in your altcolor/btmn_106 folder in VPinMame.
    This DMD used vpx 10.6, FreezyDMD 1.7.1 and now 1.8, btmn_106 rom, and Javier's 1.3 table.

Pin2DMD Real table files now available! PM me directly for information.

8768 downloads

(7 reviews)

24 comments

Updated

22. Lethal Weapon 3 Pin2DMD for Virtual Machine 1.60

Lethal Weapon 3 Pin2DMD Readme
    Colorization of Data East’s Lethal Weapon 3.
    So after finishing SFII (Gottlieb), Terminator 2 (Williams), Baywatch (SEGA) ,I figured its time to tackle a Data East pin! Here is Lethal Weapon 3!
    There's also another reason for choosing this game. Randy Perlow hired me to color this for ColorDMD, sent me a contract an a W9 form, which I filled out and sent back after purchasing the machine. After I bought the machine, I emailed him for an update on when I'd get the hardware and software to color the game and he replied with this: (Full disclosure I did take an extra week to get back to him, I was in the process of buying the machine):
    "Thomas,
    I previously contacted you regarding ColorDMD’s concerns with your work on an infringing platform and potential harm to its business. At the time you responded that the work was for private use.
    Since then you have ignored our concerns, and taken action to promote and publicly distribute this work, counter to a ColorDMD new product introduction.
    As a result, ColorDMD can no longer reasonably expect to conduct business with you in good faith, or entrust you with safeguarding our proprietary information.
    Regretfully, our offer to work with you as an independent contractor on future titles is withdrawn.
    Randy Perlow
    ColorDMD Displays"
    Which put me on the hook for a machine I really cant afford to own. Im going to knock out this colorization, install the pin2DMD, and hopefully get a bunch of money in donations (spoiler: I wont ) but I'll likely end up selling the machine. Shame as its a really fun game and I had hoped to be a steady contributor to ColorDMD and use that money to expand my pinball collection.

Post any bugs in the pinside thread:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin2dmd-colorization-of-lethal-weapon-3

Release Change Log:
    1.60    Merged all of Yangra's work with mine
        Tweaked Crypt Keeper's colors
        Unifying all the build to work on all rom versions, and replace tri-ball with multiball
            - its too much work to try and have Multi/Tri build for all the roms
            - lots of changes in the source that arent noticable in game
        Prepping for the 1.75 release based on Chad's code
    1.50    Fixed botched frame in match game
        Corrected keyframe and scene for bike exploding at the end of High Fall Stunt animation
        recolored leo flipper choice to remove "mask residue"
        Added more triggers for Multiball to replace Tri-ball
    1.44     Recolored "Bonus Tally" to be more in line with game colors
        Forced Targeting of MULTIBALL over TRIBALL scenes, this effectively replaces TRIBALL with MULTIBALL on higher gfx roms
        Changed colormask scenes to replacement, for Multiball replacement
        Adjusted some colors

1.40     Added Scenes and triggers to videomode. Its a matter of capturing the dozen or so combinations but I have a few done and all the     transitions done as well.
    1.12     Fixed High Score Mask, Replay "scene", and worked on failed bomb diffusal scene.
    1.10     Added Tri-ball scenes to support both Tri-Ball and Multi-Ball.
    1.05     Shit tons of work done by Lucky1 to fix triggering.He even colored a scene or two.
    1.00     Initial Release

Thanks to Lucky1 for helping with keyframe triggers and for the recordings.

6808 downloads

(6 reviews)

7 comments

Submitted

23. Lord of the Rings Beta

This is the 2nd beta

Changelog:
    ****************************************************************************************************
    Version 0.8.5
    - keyframes added
    - minor color correction for real pinballs
    - starting of orc bumper coloring
    ****************************************************************************************************
    Version 0.8
    - initial beta release
    - around 80% of all scenes done
    - overall playable and mostly working, some glitches here and there

2300 downloads

(4 reviews)

6 comments

Submitted

24. judge dredd

Very early, partial JD colorization files.

1588 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

25. Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends

I have used the ROM "rab_320", I think that the ROM "rab_130" is nearly the same, maybe it gonna work to.
    At the moment I'm desperately looking for the last bugs, maybe one of you likes to help me out.
    To my knowledge, I have captured all animations, but unfortunately I am not a good pinball player and therefore I have a little chance to confirm this.
    Although there are still about 80 puzzle options, but ... well ... as I said, I'm not a good pinball player and it seams for me this progress is enough for me ?

Projekt AoRaBaF.zip

3333 downloads

(6 reviews)

8 comments

Updated