VPUniverse.com Online Virtual Pinball League
Welcome to the VPUniverse.com Online Virtual Pinball League. These leagues are for fun, bragging rights and possible forum/site perks. Depending on how the events go we may eventually add a prize pool.
Please read and understand all of the following rules. By all players playing by the rules fairly; we can hopefully have a fun event.
The league is a series of events. Each event will have 5 games, aka Arenas, per event. Players may play and submit scores, via the league event page on Match Play Events, as many times as they want per game. Only the highest score per player/per game will be accepted. The players lowest score on 1 game will be dropped. Top score in each arena earns 100 points, second highest score 99 points, etc. This will give a possible max score of 400 points for each event.
* All games should be using Visual Pinball X (only) & PinMAME or Pinball FX3 (Console or PC).
* Players may use a desktop view or Pincab view. Even when using Desktop, a screenshot will not be accepted for score submission. Users must still take a picture, using a camera, with the required elements.
* Games should be played using the default settings of the downloaded table. POV modifications are allowed. Any other modifications to the game are NOT permitted. This includes modifications to any physic settings or flipper settings.
* ROM's used must be at default settings. Enabling Free Play is considered a default setting.
* Players can use the normal ROM or Color ROM if available (as long as version is the same IE: trn_170h or trn_170hc).
* Players must play the game as intended and do not use any possible means of cheating.
* Games in the arena will be listed on the VPU Online Pinball League page at start of the event.
* Games will be listed with the Game version - Author - ROM Version. This is the game and ROM that should be used for this specific event.
* This league is using Match Play Events. Users must register with Match Play Events.
Players MUST submit their score by taking a Picture using the following standards:
* Screenshots are not allowed - Pictures must be taken with camera. It's by far the easiest if you use your phone and submit scores via the Match Play Events mobile site.
* Picture MUST contain the Game Over screen with the players score.
* Pictures showing High Scores/Grand Master will not be accepted.
* On the start day of the event an Event Token will be added to the current event. This Event Token MUST be included on submitted pictures.
* The image MUST also include a card/paper with the Event Token your VPUniverse.com Username and Date written on it visible along with the score.
** The League Event Token, Username & date written must be legible.
** The written date must be between the event start & end date.
* All images submitted prior/after the event start time/date will not be counted.
* All submitted scores are manually approved by Tournament Director/Admin. Please allow time after submission for scores to be approved.
* Tournament Directors/Admin has the rights to reject any suspicious scores without warning.
Example Score Submission Image:
If you are already a member of IFPA; please ensure that you are using the same email address for both IFPA and to register with MatchPlay.
By submitting scores to this league; the player agrees that all of the above RULES are agreed to.