Jump to content

Death Proof by Balutito 1.0.0

   (4 reviews)

About This File

A big thank you to Herweh who did not hesitate a second before giving me his agreement to modify his Mousin Around table.

 

Thanks also to Mussinger from whom I borrowed some sounds and the car from his excellent Ace Of Speed table.

 

Death Proof is a 2007 American slasher film written and directed by Quentin Tarantino. It stars Kurt Russell as a stuntman who murders young women with modified cars that he purports to be "death-proof". Rosario Dawson, Vanessa Ferlito, Jordan Ladd, Rose McGowan, Sydney Tamiia Poitier, Tracie Thoms, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, and Zoë Bell co-star as the women he targets.

 

Have fun

 

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
 
PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

 

4 Screenshots

 Share


User Feedback

Recommended Comments

what do i do with the audio file? and i get the ace of speed music while playing on this one, is that how it was intended?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Content Provider
43 minutes ago, Manbearpig said:

what do i do with the audio file? and i get the ace of speed music while playing on this one, is that how it was intended?

no the script has been modified to have new music, it's strange ???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/3/2021 at 8:29 PM, juwellez said:

need to add alias for the ROM  ie: DeathProof,mousn_l4  Then it works fine

I had trouble with that suggestion, but mousn_l4a,mousn_l4 worked well and kept DOF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great table, any idea why my backglass is not fitting the screen correctly? The bottom is cut off, I can only see half of the DMD. It only happens with this table. Is it possible to disable the grill on built in backglass DMD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks. What are the changes ? same size and timestamp for all the files.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Totche said:

Thanks. What are the changes ? same size and timestamp for all the files.

yeah, and it still says 1.0. what changed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/3/2021 at 7:29 PM, juwellez said:

need to add alias for the ROM  ie: DeathProof,mousn_l4  Then it works fine

Thanks where to add this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/30/2021 at 8:19 PM, yardley said:

Great table, any idea why my backglass is not fitting the screen correctly? The bottom is cut off, I can only see half of the DMD. It only happens with this table. Is it possible to disable the grill on built in backglass DMD

Mine does the same thing.  Other then that, It's a great table!... Thanks for all you do Balutito!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good work, 

I enjoy very much.

Sounds pretty Good, perfect for the pin.

Thank you !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/10/2021 at 9:20 PM, ArcadeGamer said:

I had trouble with that suggestion, but mousn_l4a,mousn_l4 worked well and kept DOF

Right click on backglass and make all 3 choices visible. That worked for me correcting the cutoff

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would like to know what version was recently uploaded because it still says 1.0 but it´s a different size from the previous version.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Content Provider
4 hours ago, springjack said:

I would like to know what version was recently uploaded because it still says 1.0 but it´s a different size from the previous version.

it's the same

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, balutito said:

it's the same

 

thank you. but there´s a 3 MB difference between the original 1.0 vpx version (183,115,776) and this recent uploaded vpx 1.0 version (180,948,992). Which one should I keep?

 

Edited by springjack
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, springjack said:

thank you. but there´s a 3 MB difference between the original 1.0 vpx version (183,115,776) and this recent uploaded vpx 1.0 version (180,948,992). Which one should I keep?

 

Seems to be the same, might be an unused table art or something that got removed/added, not sure, but from what I can tell is the same.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/10/2021 at 11:20 PM, ArcadeGamer said:

I had trouble with that suggestion, but mousn_l4a,mousn_l4 worked well and kept DOF

Please tell me where to add this edit?  cGamename = "mousn-l4"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hola tengo problemas ahora con esta mesa actualizada ..Alguna sugerencia ?? ya le agregue el VPmalias..   mousn_l4a,mousn_l4

Alguna sugerencia?? Gracias.

error.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
  • Create New...