Autobots roll out!
This great table has been in the hands of many before I touched it.
gtxjoe and freneticamnesic made the first version in VP 9.9.
JPSalas made the VPX version.
HauntFreaks made the detail mod.
UnclePaulie brought JP's version into VR.
SG1bsoN made the lighting mod based of HauntFreaks version.
And this mod started out as SG1bsoN's version
It has branched off so much from the first VPX version.
JP also kept on updating and innovating his version.
So I decided to try to merge it all back into this VR-hybrid version.
I have learned a lot from the VPW Example Table and had so much help, guidance and feedback from the very best!
Perfect pairing with backglass made by HauntFreaks
This mod contains the following improvements:
- nFozzy/RothbauerW physics,Fleep sound and VPW Dynamic Ball Shadows added
- VPW Options UI with LUT and a great amount of customized items to choose
- Flupper Domes plus extra options like the new PWM flashers added with help from Apophis (PWM requires VPinMame 3.6 but the table will still run in 3.5 on simpler modulated flashers)
- More light tweaks to more modern standards based on JP's settings
- Added an extra trigger on the Allspark saucer to let the ball roll over at high velocity, thanks to gtxjoe for the tip
- Adjusted the height on a non working switch on the left ramp
- Left ramp adjusted height suggested by Apophis
- Right ramp slightly adjusted width for cleaner shots suggested by Sixtoe
- Inlane speed limiters, code created by Wylte and copied from VPW's Johnny Mnemonic
- New ball image HDR and scratches based on VPW's tables
- Added new hit animation on Optimus Prime (v.2.0.1)
- Fixed a few sound issues, some were clashing with Fleep sound (v.2.0.1)
- Lowered the Mudflap and Skids targets (v.2.0.1)
- VR Templates added, assets from UnclePaulie used to get started
- Changed light settings based on chokeee's settings on Elvis
- Hotfixed the pincab rails giving issues in VR for some people (v.2.0.1)
- Custom VR cabinet with Tournament mode button and adjusted backbox
- New textures for the cabinet
- New Apron and new textures for the apron and instruction cards (Options available in the VPW Options UI)
- JP's custom sideblades added (Options available in the VPW Options UI)
- Tournament Topper and Custom Decal for the DMD/Speaker panel (Options available in the VPW Options UI)
- Added a button to use tournament mode, this must be set in the Stern Options Menu
- HQ Backglass image created
- Slight tweaks to Optimus Prime area and Allspark saucer area
- Fixing issues with balldrop sounds on the ramps
- Updated the hit events on the end ramps. Changed the materials on both end ramps. Adjusted right end ramp to be like left end ramp.
- Added Ball Drop sound on right ramp
- Fixed the options menu from showing on the textbox, thanks to apophis
- Added hit sound to metal wire below flipper.
With all these updates I really recommend to use VPX 10.8 and VPinMame 3.6 but it should be possible to use older versions VPX 10.7.3 and VPinMame 3.5
Special thanks to everybody involved during development and testing: Smaug, PinStratsDan, Primetime5K, Hay Jay, gtxjoe, bietekwiet, Wylte, BountyBob, Nestorgian, fluffhead35, redbone
- Apophis for being awesome with very useful feedback and guidance as usual
- iaakki for giving me the tip for modulated flashers
- jsm147 for testing and feedback for the standalone version
- Sixtoe for helping improve the right ramp
- Carny Priest for the instruction cards he gave us!
- Smaug for giving an amazing effort to show off my work on Twitch and YouTube
- Peter Cullen, Optimus Prime himself to add a custom line into Smaug's intro
- Christopher Collins, Starscream from Transformers Generation 1 himself to also add a line into Smaug's intro, even when it was a death threat LOL
- Scatman Scotters, Jazz from Transformers Generation 1 himself also for adding a few lines into Smaug's intro
- Cliffy for giving this awesome backdrop
- Bietekwiet for sending the ball image and scratches
- SG1bsoN, HauntFreaks, UnclePaulie, JPSalas, gtxjoe and freneticamnesic for the earlier versions
- Draifet, Bord and BorgDog for helping out on earlier versions
- ROM and Slamt1lt for the models from their FP table.
- If I didn't mention anybody else in this development cycle I am unaware of this and just know that I still think you are awesome and also want to say you rock!
- And basically everybody from VPW I didn't mention just for welcoming me into my new family, you all absolutely rock!
When I missed a credit please send me a message to fix the credits, don't be rude to throw in 1 star reviews for making a human mistake