Unity3D Pinmame

unclewilly

• 2 months later...

Toxie has been working on a new VPM beta http://vpforums.org/index.php?/topic/27063-The-VPM-alpha/beta-thread.

I've seen a few requests over at VPF for stern rom support get immediately deleted. Is a VPM build based on this new source code being worked on for Stern roms? Is this any different from Arngrim's builds which already support Unity, pinDMD2 and SAM roms?

• Content Provider

New vpm version avaiable on my signature/download section.

unified version to enable or disable cabinet options, pindmd2, fast frames, crc errors

unity is of course still supported

press F1 during a game to make this panel below appear (options per table like this), or change the default behaviour on setup exe, default settings

post-100-0-06664300-1393618596_thumb.png

but if you already have a pindmd, the pindmd check should already be active, remember the showpindmd setting in the registry, this check controls it ;)

i had one problem with one rom, i delete the registry entry, for info.

This is a beta version, almost like Toxie version, so please report your issues and we will have a look.

• Content Provider

Cab mode remove splash screen, warnings, disclaimer, not sure how that works when you run a table for the first time with that build, wordt case i will disable all that from the source code if needed, we need your feedback

• Content Provider

just updated a new version, which is exactly the official beta from vpf + SAM roms.

I have explained how to resolve issues if you even have some.

And if you encounter memory leak issues, strange behaviour, this will need to be fixed in the official vpf version, and the fix will be translated on my builds after

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Been away for awhile and updated to version 1.1 and now VP crashes when starting to play a table.  I followed the instructions for changing the registry.  The ROMs run in test more but when I try to launch a table it loads fine but when I try to play it VP crashes immediately.  Non VPinMame tables run fine in VP.  Running VP 9.2.1 but same problem occurred in 9.1.5

• 3 weeks later...

Archived