Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bodydump

Pincab Car Hop (Gottlieb Premier)(1991)(Bodydump)(1.0)(Fs)

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=2507

File Name: Car Hop (Gottlieb Premier)(1991)(Bodydump)(1.0)(FS)

File Submitter: bodydump

File Submitted: 29 Oct 2013

File Category: Recreations

Permission to Mod: Yes

ROM Name: carhop

VP Version: v9.16

Gottlieb Premier Car Hop 1991

another street level game

includes Hyperpin media pack

download Wildman's directB2S to go with it.

Special thanks to:

Joep and Destruk for the original table from which I got the solenoid, switch and light numbers from as I could never locate a manual

JimmyFingers for sounds and sound routines, positional slingshot routines, flipper routines, saucer routines and for tons of help and support

UncleWilly for his starter table and inspiration over the years

Eala for some stuff off his parts table

Bent98 for support and for force feedback config

Click here to download this file

This post has been promoted to an article

• Upvote 2

to sweet BD thanks...been waitin to see this one...just tried it .nice real nice job man  :D

what sucks is i have the manual somwere just cant find it right now  :rolleyes:

to sweet BD thanks...been waitin to see this one...just tried it .nice real nice job man  :D

what sucks is i have the manual somwere just cant find it right now  :rolleyes:

If you find it let me know because I want to check a few of the switches that I'm not totally are correct.

Does ayone else notice the sound has static after dropping in a coin, but before launching the ball?

Also, for those with plungers....highlight the plunger on the table and check the "Timer Enabled" in order to be able to plunger the first ball.

Z

Does ayone else notice the sound has static after dropping in a coin, but before launching the ball?

That's actually part of the rom and the intended sound.  They were trying to make it sound like a vinyl record to go with the 50's theme.  Sounds pretty bad though but what do expect from a 1990's Gottlieb.

This is one beauty of a table!  The colors are so vibrant, it's just total eye candy. You did an awesome job bringing this one back to life BD! I think this one will be the featured game at the gaming party this weekend.

Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Fun table, thanks for updating this.

Any chance of another street-level "Silver Slugger" in the future?

Fun table, thanks for updating this.

Any chance of another street-level "Silver Slugger" in the future?

Thanks.  I'd love to do all of the street-level games but resources are slim.  I think the only other street-level I currently have enough resources to do is Hoops.  If you find any good pics, send 'em my way.

cool table, nice change of pace. 

Looks great, plays awesome!

too bad there isnt a decent backglass picture available.  The supersharp table graphics kinda detonate with the blurry deformed backglass. I couldnt find any other pictures online either. So i guess we are stuck with this untill someone finds the Real Deal and takes a better picture?

cool table, nice change of pace. 

Looks great, plays awesome!

too bad there isnt a decent backglass picture available.  The supersharp table graphics kinda detonate with the blurry deformed backglass. I couldnt find any other pictures online either. So i guess we are stuck with this untill someone finds the Real Deal and takes a better picture?

Ya Think ? lmao  ......you get it im IN

I got to at this today at the Pinball Hall of Fame today. Fun table. WM, I'll PM you the pictures I took of the backglass when I get back home. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a picture with the lights off, but maybe you can do some of your photoshop magic.

@Wildman

Mayhaps the dB2S virtuoso could apply his prowess to one of these markedly improved images ... ¿ ;)

attachicon.gifCar.Hop.v1_litBG-crop.jpg attachicon.gifCar.Hop.v2_HRflyer-cut.jpg

attachicon.gifCar.Hop_(Gottlieb Premier)(1991)-potentialBGs.rar

_maC

nice pics, works for me thanks.. time for a redo  :)

Thanks, Wildman.

@Deegor:  How did the real thing compare?  I've never even seen a Carhop in real life.

The flipper shots are a little different and the ball moves a lot faster than the real thing, but I think 99% of VP tables play too fast.

That being said.  It's an excellent recreation, and looks a hell of a lot better than the table I played.

Awesome job

when i open the table it doesn't shows the score display.what is wrong??

It's a B2S table.  You need a second (backglass) screen and download Wildman's B2S.  If you only have one screen you'll have to change the dmd hidden line in the script to 0 and disable b2s.