Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rosve

Mini Bang Bowler

Rascal is the mastermind behind all our bowler builds :) we are using his VP version of Ospreys real Bowling Alley game.

Can you provide a link to this software, I have not seen this great project before. I want one! Great job!

Ditto

Oh.. oops :) Nevermind me then :D Move along.. nothing to see here.

Started with the puck today, it's a bit raw still but it should be fine when I'm ready with it.

post-26-0-24626200-1359021491_thumb.jpg

Here is a video of the first play test.

The keybord encoder chip I'm using is not fast enough to read the switches, guess I have to get an Ipac after all.

• Upvote 1

Wow..! That is the coolest thing. I am new to the group. You guys are very creative here. Been hanging out in the KLOV boards and the EM guys don't get this fancy over there. Haha. I have always wanted a bowler game. This is a great idea.

This is a really cool idea, but I would live in fear of one of my redneck friends winging one down the lane and right into the monitor. Guess it would make for a really neat light show... Once!

Very cool looking game. Nice job on that one.

Not sure if anyone ever figured out the delay in the circuit in a real machine, but I would imagine that it's a flasher lightbulb inline with the latching wire on the relay like what was used for the anti-cheat circuit in the EM's. Latch is activated, coil is activated, lightbulb lights - heats up - flashes and breaks the circuit, latch is deactivated.