Potc---Can't Get It To Run

BobAlbright

I downloaded the rom (20 something meg!) holy crap!--I extracted it to get potc0600as. Created a folder called potc_600as and changed the bin file name to potc_600as. I'm getting the message about wrong rom file. I successfully got Iron Man working by essentially doing the same procedure. What am I not doing right? Thanks

• 4 years later...

I am confused.  When I download potc_600as it indicates it is already a zip file.  I copied it directly to the roms folder and still get line 141 rom not found.  

HOW SHOULD I BE CHANGING THE NAME?  I have 98 tables working and this is kicking my tail.

• Content Provider
3 hours ago, Tyboderek said:

I am confused.  When I download potc_600as it indicates it is already a zip file.  I copied it directly to the roms folder and still get line 141 rom not found.  

HOW SHOULD I BE CHANGING THE NAME?  I have 98 tables working and this is kicking my tail.

If you are using the latest SAMbuild beta:

You will need to change the gamename in the script as well.

CarneyPriest

When I unzip the file it contains a file named potc_600as.bin.  Are you saying I need to zip the potc_600as.bin file to become a new potc_600as.zip and place that file in the rom directory.   The script references potc_600as which is the name of the file I downloaded.

So confused.

Archived