Decals And Printing For Your Hyperpin Cabinet

lucian045

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 10/7/2013 at 8:02 AM, lucian045 said:

Hey Everyone,

So I thought I would give back to the community and offer my services with the printing of graphics and decals for your projects. I own a sign company in Connecticut and have a 54" digital printer. I have printed artwork for many members in the community over the past couple of years. You can see the quality of the printer and material on my build http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=13088. I am starting this thread here to reach some people that may not venture over to the Hyperspin Forums. Here is what you get and how much.

Material:

-Arlon 3165RA (Rapid Air Release Technology) Gloss

-Arlon Oraguard 210 Gloss Laminate

Quality:

-All decals are printed at 720 x 720 resolution

-Material is rated at 7 years outdoor (You'll probably have you cabinet sold 3 times by the time these decals fade hahaha.gif)

-Rapid Air Technology means a bubble free application

-Professionally cut to your size specifications, packaged and shipped

Process:

Design your graphics in Photoshop, A.I., whatever and send me the files at 100% scale (Using a file sharing site as files will be large). Samples for color proofing can be made if you require it. Once sizes and color profiles are checked printing will begin and the artwork will be sent out within 2 business days by ground shipping anywhere in the US. US Shipping is $20, overseas shipping is $60-$90 depending on where you live and if you want 3-5 day shipping or not.

Pricing:

For a standard size machine you will get:

- 2 Side Decals up to 52" in length

- Coin Door Front area

- 2 Side Back Box Decals

Cost: $135 plus shipping (Custom add-ons at an additional cost)

This price reflects my cost for ink, material, and time for preparing and packaging your decals. To give you an example on value, I would charge a customer in CT for something like this about $275 (Plus $65 per hour for design and/or changes in color, whatever). I am doing this because I wanted to give back to this awesome community, and I enjoy Pinball and Video Gaming!

I can design something for your machine if you like but to be honest, I don't have the time or the raw talent that a lot of other people on this forum have. I would much rather you design it and I will make it real.

Payment:

Paypal would be the preferred method for me. My Paypal address is [email protected]. Payment can be made once artwork is sent to me or when it's ready to be shipped. I trust the community.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] and put in the title Hyperpin Artwork or something like this.

You may use this thread as a place to ask specific questions for the general community and also your thoughts and feedback, but PLEASE do not use this as a place to ask me when your artwork is shipping, etc. All contact will be through e-mail at the above address.

Thanks and I hope you can use my services as a cost effective way to get some great looking artwork on your projects! I welcome your thoughts.

Here is a video on how to apply graphics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKqTJ5sewV8

and also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb6PSCrVyV0

Are you still doing this service Brad?  You did my arcade project several years ago and now I am ready to do my Pinball cabinet.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just want to say that I recently had Brad do some pinball artwork for me and it turned out fabulous. He was so easy and helpful to deal with and he turned around my artwork really quickly. It was high quality and a breeze to put on and my cabinet looks great. I appreciate his help and all the knowledge I get from lurking in this forum.

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...