Stern Sam - Pinmame Source Code

xmassam

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, seriously?  Destruk has no fucking say so as to what can be posted or not.

This did make me laugh, considering Destruk has had no problem leaking people's work or sharing around privately available files / tables with his little buddies.   If he behaved ethically in the past, I could understand caring what he wants.   But since that doesn't appear to be the case, hahahahahahahahahahaha

lol, seriously?  Destruk has no fucking say so as to what can be posted or not.

No, but it is indeed better to stick to the older, out of production, tables. Even if the video had nothing to do with table recreation or "playing" the game (and had a disclaimer that said so),  i should probably not have posted it, as Stern might not understand.  If we stick to the rules set out on this site, than Stern should be fine with that.

and @Snotz:  thanks for sharing the info (and you continued work ofcourse!)

• Content Provider

emulating a rom that is publicly available on the stern web site for anybody to get isn't illegal at all, and as long as we dont host there roms here we have no issue.

a table on the other hand is a different story and there is a fine line. but yes i agree we should stick to the older sterns that have been out of production for yrs. there is no way we harm stern on recreating a out of production machine. we make no money and if they sued us what would they get less then what it would cost for the lawyers and effort.

• Administrators

Yes, we are aware of the rom being out... However, it's not listed on Stern's website.

BTW - If people want to have this added so badly, then grab the source and add it on your own.

Man, they are quick .... Metallica PRO 1.05 was released today on Sterns Site.

http://www.sternpinball.com/downloads/MTL105.zip

1.03 was : 69,655,538 bytes
1.05 is : 70,403,689 bytes

Music track info and Feature Adjustment info below!

Music Track List :
1. Battery
2. Creeping Death
3. Enter Sandman
4. Fade to black
5. For whom the bell tolls.
6. Fuel
7. Master of puppets
8. One
9. Sad but true
10. Seek and destroy
11. The end of the line
12. The unforgiven

Hurray! ACDC radio mode works! AWESOME! Thank You!

If you want to test it, you need to rename the acdc pro rom to acd_165.bin and the zip to acd_165.zip

Also, you need to enable FREE PLAY in the rom settings and turn on RADIO OPTION 112.

When you use your arrows in radio mode, a different song plays. Very cool.

Wow this is kinda fun. Can someone help me get into the radio, I've set the rom to free play and enabled the attract radio mode, don't know what to do next. I've let it sit just doing it's thing thinking it may come active...

• Administrators

Hallo

what is the diffrenece between _pindmd and _pindmd2 ??

They are different versions of the pindmd board for interfacing a real DMD with a PC.  If you are running one, then you would definitely know which you are running. If you aren't running a real DMD then you don't need either.

Archived