Stern Sam - Pinmame Source Code

xmassam

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we get an updated vpinmame.dll with the latest additions like support for XMEN 1.04 PRO and XMEN 1.23 LE? For testing purposes of course ....

You can already run them, just by renaming them to 102, should be enough for testing purposes, no?   And, If anyone is going to work on this, than i would prefer them to start with the older games.

• 2 weeks later...
Got it compiled and running! I posted a test in the other thread. I added tron le and pro v1.74. It works on my dev box but I cannot do much testing with it (no sound or VP etc). That version should also work with PinDMD if someone wants to test it. Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

I cant seem to locate "the other thread"?, also, have you added pindmd v1 or v2 support (or both?). I would love to have a v2 version......

Are there any plans to release some of the nice tables I saw the screenshots of?

Also, does anyone have a picture of a blank playfield for 24?   I have the actual machine 20 feet away from me, and the manual but would like to avoid taking it all apart to get a blank playfield pic :D

Archived