Stern Sam - Pinmame Source Code

xmassam

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Many thanks armgrim for the quick response and for making the change - please accept apologies for not spotting your response sooner - must be getting old :)

CSI and IJ4 are working now!   I launched a couple of SAM tables to check they still work and they seem fine.  I will get some extra testing in the weekend and will report back if any other issues.

Cheers :)

• Content Provider

Would anyone have some insight on when Stern's NBA might be released?  I sort of want to try my hand at building a Stern table and I like basketball in general so I thought this would be a good one to try.  However the existing one, I think made by Player1, looked quite good and sounded like it was close to being complete, after some primitive work.  I don't want to spend too much time on a table that is already close to being completed.  The only Stern table I could think of that I haven't seen a WIP for (that can be released) is Rolling Stones, which I am sort of interested in doing, but resources seem scarce and I'm not a particularly big fan of the band anyways.

• Content Provider

He will never release it

I'm with you, I have debated doing NBA as well but with one so close to completion there's no motivation for me, even though I know it will never see the light of day. I got past that with 24 though, there were actually 3 tables already made/nearly complete before I started.

Rolling Stones and WOF and NBA are all that's left of the incompletes. Of these three the only one I've considered is NBA. That might be a fun one for VP10. Stern games will spoil you, though, they're super easy to script so you can focus on the build pretty much! One thing of concern for Stones is the moving thing in the table, I wonder if it's like Big Buck Hunter in that it's not really something you can control with the ROM...

Even without good resources for RS, it looks like a super easy redraw

Archived