• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Content Provider

To react on the reported "broken" of the vpm release 2.16: 

This file has been reported as broken because:
G'day,
the last few updates were perfect but this latest one has stopped all sound in Judge Dredd again,
all other tables are working,
though this one has no rom sounds,
weird how its always only JD that loses its sound from time to time.
hope someone can correct it again.
thanks
Guys B)
Reported by Bazza on Today, 06:30 PM

please do not report a file broken if something is not working as expected, it needs to be used only if the file can't be used at all.

if you see a possible bug, post it here, or even better, for non sam related, in vpm alpha thread

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=27063

because i just take the source from the official vpm repository, if there is a problem in the code, vpm team needs to fix the issue and i will incorporate the fix once it is released

besides test, just tested on my pc and judge dredd is fine here, did you check at the f1 option to see if it is sound is enabled? did you click on install in setup.exe after you replaced the dll?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

I think he means he's personally missing these. Some are already at VPF. If you are in the mood to add some SAM roms there are some older ones that are included in MAME that have not been included in the SAM build. I can setup a Dropbox if you are interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Fyi tables are built I just don't want to be the first to release one.

Unclewilly and myself have made

Wheel of fortune

dark knight

Family guy

shrek

NBA

Excellent :)  Tried Family Guy, Shrek and Dark Knight :)  They are amazing :)  Never tried Wheel Of Fortune and NBA though...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having problems with sttk_120 and also st_160 not showing up in Vpinmame 2.5.    I need the full cabinet install of 2.7 but can not find it anywhere    Does anybody have it or can point me in the direction of it ?   Thank You

• 11 months later...

Here is another question in hopes I can get an reply, I've modified a non SAM version of pinmame to extract the lamps attract mode. I was able to do that with no problem, but now I would like to do this with SAM machines. I've used the SAM version of the DLL and I'm able to play and save the attract for SAM machines, the only problem I'm having is for machines that have mulicolor inserts, like star trek. In my visual basic code I'm able to use the Lamp method to see if a specific lamp is on or off, but I can't seem to find a method for what color the lamp is.

Does anyone know what method to use in the DLL to get the color information for an LED?

Thanks for your help!!!

Archived